Will this ever happen?

it would be more powerful than most yuro countries

After the EU unites we will bomb Mexico as payback for all those refugees, then the US balkanizes

Want to pick a fight with me boi?
Come here and fight me faggot

would basically just become mexico

But think of all women you can gangrape, Puablo. Cant you think of higher goals, like creating Latinostan.

I don't know, but if it ever does somebody better tell me beforehand so I can move there.

literally the opposite. The only reason Texas doesn't already have a wall and doesn't deport every single illegal is because of its membership in the US. If it wasn't part of this country there would be nothing in terms of immigration there, it would be the toughest country in the western world on that front.

Not soon enough, I'm tired of their bitching.

shut up cuck

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
>republican 52.2%
>democrat 43.2%
even if texas were hardcore republican, republicans are for free market which means importing cheap labour from mexico.
texas isn't as based as you may think you just love big cars and guns

>even if Texas were hardcore republican
>even if
full retard

>c-cuck
Fuck, you niggers are so annoying. Being obnoxious and attention seeking as possible and when somebody complains you just scream "Can't handle muh Texas spirit!!!!!".

You eurofags really dont know shit about Texas.

I agree with him that you should shut up. You sound queer as fuck.

Cry more texas faggot

say it with me, turning blue turning blue turning blue

Im from Chicago, princess.

>Chicongo
lmao

haha look how mad it made you, faggot

soon hopefully

and california next

Texas is literally the center of the Republican party.

Why are you so butthurt?

time to find a new center i guess when you can barely get majority

oh so you're just a shitposter idiot, never mind

why are texans so racist?

but they're racist in a way where they'll smile in your face and call you a nigger when you turn around

>barely get a majority
Republicans consistently win elections there with twenty point margins.

Texas is based af

you know, black telepathic Canadians are pretty rare, I reckon you could make a fair living off of it.

Who would win Beaner vs muslim? Who can behead the other the fastest?

donald only got 52% this year though
add that up with ever since 2011, 70% of babies born in texas were minorities

Why are you obsessed with Texas?

this thread is about texas buddy

Why don't you look at Texas state elections instead, you moron?

Yes it is. And you are obsessed with Texas. Why? Do you have some weird fantasy about moving to Texas or something? I hate to dissapoint you but Texans dont like effeminate eurotrash like you, so you wont be welcomed.

cause they're irrelevant. those 38 (?) electoral votes are what matters
why would i move to a place with a lower hdi? i suppose people only live in texas cause they're too poor not to live in a wasteland

>Texas state election results are irrelevant in a discussion about what an independent Texas would be like politically
I'm speechless.

like i said mexico elections aren't relevant either

Yes but Texas will be renamed New Atzlan.

uh, okay?

Yes

I am Texan

soon

>texico

Actually, us Tejanos hate wetbacks more than anyone else in the USA and we make up 20% of Texas. We also make up the majority of the border.

and which states are the ones responsible for electing the federal representatives which contributed to that? Hint: very few south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Furthermore, ever since the election we've been deporting spics far faster than they can hop the Rio.

Large part of Texas economy based on economies of Louisiana and Oklahoma so stupid question.

He's not wrong. Texas is currently like 40% spic. And that statistic doesn't include illegals. Most of the whites in Texas are old. Even if Texas closed its borders immediately, it wouldn't stop them from turning into spicland 2.0, since most of the youth are already spics.

It already is Mexico, it has always been, really

So los tejANOS are a more mentally cucked/ 'reeee we are white' version of los gusANOS?

You're a spic too Pablo. I hope you and Cali exit the union since you are the two states with the highest amount of spics in the country. Without you we would shoot up to 70%+ white.

doesn't matter, almost all of them would move to another state before independence in a secession situation. Besides Tejanos the latinos there care far more about US citizenship than they care about Texas.

and we would shoot down to no gdp

That's a big assumption, but it's not impossible. Hopefully you're wrong, since Texas should just take its spics with them. A wall should be built around Texas if it does secede, so their spics can't come to other states.

>being this obsessed with your country's white percentage on Wikipedia
Might make sense if you lived near them, but it just sounds like you're autistic.

didnt like half of cali move to texas

t. shitskin

t. Jose Ramirez Alamo Alavarez

yeah okay you're illiterate, whatever

Yes good goyim, who cares about useless statistics! As long as your community is 99% white you'll be fine.

>community
they're states, you stupid faggot, most of them are the size of countries or larger. And I'm not going to be lectured on this by some blue state faggot that has enabled the latinofication of the border region for decades and is now pretending he's the redpilled one because he doesn't have to face the consequences of what he did and we do. Go fuck yourself.

Texas among other states let Mexicans in for cheap labour though.

Not true. Sam Houston is one of a few historic figures that should get more recognition. He fought for his people, him and Simon Bolivar are truly people heroes.

99% of eurofucks really dont know anything about the individual states of America other than what their shit-earing media feeds to them.

Lmao at Texans who think immigration policy can stave off a Hispanic majority in their state. Mate you're already there: most Texan newborns are spics.

calm down you fucking sperg

The future belongs to those who show up.

>Muslims
Worship some conman and a god inbred but very zealous
>Mexicans
Gives blood tributes to there god giving them +15 damage every kill
Also gives them increased agricultural output
Overal muslims have morel but Mexicans have the ability to do so

>SAY IT WITH ME
>MADAME PRESIDENT

Mexican and South American cartel beheadings in Isis video quality, pretty please.

Blow me, bitchboy.

Well, that was unexpected

The reason texas doesn't have a wall is because you autist fucks wanted to have rio grande as a natural border.

The few couple of whites left there are also racemixing with hispanics. Which is making the process quicker.