Ask a guy who bounces at a strip club anything

Ask a guy who bounces at a strip club anything

how many bitches get railed in the champaigne room?

What's the weirdest thing you've witnessed go down

>Ask a guy who bounces at a strip club anything
Have you tried skipping at strip clubs?

what's the dirtiest shit you've ever seen?

Do you bang any of em?

Whats your weight, height, and how beefy are you?

Are you hot?

how racist has your job made you

120lbs, 5'4'', yes

How do you feel about replying to your own thread

This needs to be answered

OP confirmed fag, doesn't even actually answer

We catch girls all the time trying to duck in the back room.

It's a all female club. I can't even if I wanted to

One stripper got so drunk. She pissed herself on stage

that's hot as fuck

You can't skip? That seems unreasonable. One, two, skip to my loooo

I'm not allowed to but I've banged 3 of them. I could do more but the talk to much. I could get fired I get caught again

I'm 5'11 235

Not racist at all. Made me hate stripper a hot. Half of them got herpes

Chill

Working on them

Can you post pics of any of the girls?

Naw it's to dark in here and I'll get in trouble if they catch me

What cit is your club in?

Waterloo iowa

So what do you do and where?

I'm a bouncer. I keep shit in check. Keep the girls safe consumer in line

Has anyone ever kicked your ass on the job?

ever run into someone too fucking crazy/ scary to deal with yet?

On the job no. I have plenty of backup plus I carry a taser and mase just in case it's a crowd of people fighting

So far no. Kind of a small town and I. Know a lot of the customers that come in.

Over the last two years three people have gotten shot dead out here

Iowa, huh? Must be a chain because we have two of those in the Philadelphia area

Her eyes look so dead. Should've gave her a line or two before taking the shot

That's not the club is work at but that yah. The place where I work is called fantasy theater live

She was probably coming down

Those are called club risque. I believe theyre different. Grew up in Chester county. I now live in the least populated state and love it.

Does it smell fishy backstage?

It's like a biker club here

More like old ass

Your workplace does not have good reviews.

That's crazy, man. I grew up in Spring City, now live in Phoenixville. Small world. What's the least populous state? Montana?

Are you a faggot OP?

Fuckin hell I'm from Phoenixville. Lived there my whole life till I moved. Live in Wyoming now. My family still lives by the acme

Prob a good deal of meth moves through there huh?

No faggot over here

Not being sold but used

You're blowing my mind man! I haven't been to Sup Forums in years and this shit happens.

What made you move? You ever come back around for holidays or whatever? The place has improved a lot recently. Giant got a liquor license and they sell beer next to the salad bar.

What's the most interesting stage name you've ever heard? I delivered wings to a Sincere once, who couldn't spell it.

OP what drugs do you sell? Every doorman at a strip club always can eat you whatever you want so can bouncers too? If I feel like a coke binge I always just go ask a strip club doorman.

Haha wild shit. I moved for the wilderness. It's the most free place I've ever been to.
I'll be back for the first time for thanksgiving this year. I miss the craft beer and food a lot. We used to head up to wegmans in Collegeville for our beer. Overall I would never move back. Too overpopulated. I used to run around bridge street bar hopping and doing blow. Lucky one of those shitty bike cops didn't catch me.
Sup Forums is a magical place isn't it?

I don't sell anything. These girls always trying to bum shit. I'll sell beer at a steep price. I work in a juice bar. Byob

OP do you guys have a thing where you don’t pay the cover if you bring a chick with you?

Also what are some prices both on and off menu??

A fucking juice bar strip club... Wtf is that shit.
>"I enjoy a fresh kale and blueberry juice blend while I get crabs in my beard. Its good for the body and soul."

No because it's a juice bar. Everyone pays. We do have deals where u might get half off. Not going to list prices but most of the girls give off the menu service

We don't sell liquor and they get fully nude. Byob

B is Magical indeed. No need for Wegman's now there's a place in town where the dollar store used to be that has a crazy selection for take out.

The bike cops are a joke. I walked home from the bars drunk as a skunk hitting street signs the whole way home. One followed me, waiting for me to get into a car. Oh how sad he was when I walked onto the apartment building and refused to come to the door!

I'll get out west some day, my college buddy moved to Colorado, but Wyoming is definitely far out

How did you get the job?

This is what I imagine an average Iowa stripper looks like.

Not OP, but it's mostly black women who work at this place. Real nice asses, but a lot of pancake titties.

On a scale of micropenis to micropenis, how small is your dick that you decided being a bouncer was a good career choice?

there's a lot of samefagging going on in here

Strip club up in Minnesota I used to go to was free cover if you brought a chick so growing up I thought they all did that.

Can’t even just give a dollar range? How much is a private dance and how much would it take to get a quick handjob? Like $40 for a few songs and maybe another 30 for a handy?

Put in a app

It's my second job. Money decent plus I get to look at tits all night

Colorado is aight. One night I punched the side mirror off of a car parked on gay street. Completely trashed. Do all those faggy rich main liners still come to bridge street on the weekends? They were the worst. Tell me you don't live in that old school house turned apartment building. I think its on Morgan st.