What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated girl by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me?

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my womanhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rW4S0TOTbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ugly

confidence

get yourself some

Seems like bait. But id wife that regardless.

this aint real

pasta so old it was made by Sicilians before they even had fucked niggers

lol nice bait

5/10, new friends will believe this is some random girl and white knights shall gallop to your aid, m'lady.

If you value the internet as the end-all-be-all of opinions, then you have already lost.

oh boy here we go

White Knight here. I don't think you're ugly OP. I'd say you're a 6 or 7 out of 10. Like the other dude said get some confidence and youll be a 10/10

Ohhhh goodie, this thread again.

6/10 would cum on

Because you need sleep and need to get your eating schedule straight.

Because you care about what other people think.

If You're real OP I will give you advice and honest opinion. Verify by writing thread number on something and selfie-ing. Otherwise no one will take you serious.

Nice bait.
Hot as hell tho, even if that probably isn't you, the girl in the pic is just my type

Your right side is superior. Here.

It looks like the face of an attention craving fagot other than that nothing.

Now your inferior left side.

I haven't been on /soc/ in years, is this the new Brandon? Has Brandon an hero yet?
In any case
>Eyes are asymmetrical
>Resting bitch face
>Being a female version of Brandon
>Giving a fuck about what the mentally and emotionally destitute on a Mongolian finger painting forum think

Wow I just wish I could hug the shit out of you right now

lol bitch

is eliza a dirty mick?

i think youre hot, id wreck u

Welcome to the fucking internet, retard.
People always say hurtful shit. Either buck up and quit your bitching or get off the fucking internet. It's not rocket science, you piece of shit.

Fuck you, fuck your opinions, fuck your self-esteem. You want to be liked? stop being so autistic.

nice b8 by the way, you've attracted a swarm of SJWs. They can go fuck themselves too.

she's fucking beautiful

and whoever keeps making this shit thread is a fucking moron

I want to put it inside you hard and sloppy, the Johnny Gan way.

You are beautiful! I'm sorry you've had to go through feeling like crap and are still feeling that way. But your worth is not determined by other people's opinions of you. You deserve to be here just as much as everyone else, please don't do anything drastic. You are an amazing human being and there is only one of you. Your interests, thoughts and daily life make you interesting and unique. That is something you should value and be proud of :). Posting pictures of yourself on those types of threads is not the way to go to build self esteem or confidence though. You should never allow anonymous people to influence your view of yourself - their opinions don't matter, they carry no weight in your life because they don't know you. Also, when people are anonymous they feel comfortable saying things that are exaggerated or not true that they wouldn't say in their daily lives. Just be comfortable with being you and take care of yourself, I'm sure lots of people care about you and love you :). You need not be brought down by strangers.

Just neck yourself fag

I guarantee you'll look 10 times better if you use a leftside phantom mask to cover your bad side.

show us your tits you ugly cunt

you look okay
stop hanging around Sup Forums if you're nutty tho

Be happier. and to be honest, you are really pretty.
(not to make you feel better, im actually serious.)

youtube.com/watch?v=2rW4S0TOTbk

There's no dick in your mouth for a start.

Ive seen better looking potatoes

OP: what city do you live in? Also, how old are you? From your two pics you look cute, I would bang you.

Not to steal your thunder OP but I have a kinda lop-sided face too. I really never cared tho.
>(lol even tho I'm covering my left side with hair)

If not bait legit attractive shouldn't feel bad you just need to stop looking for others opinions. Looks are skin deep

Amusing you are a dude you are saying you would bang a man if he had a great personality? Probably not. Looks are what start any intimate relationship.

Damn, you are fucking beautiful girl, what the fuck are you talking about ?

Show penis OP

How do you live with yourself looking like that

I'm taking the bait, but you're really cute, OP. I would most definitely date you.

change your hair and makeup and you'll go from your current 6/10 to 8/10 at least.

I’m a fuckin newfag and I know this is a copy pasta

>The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my womanhood, my life...

That's what the Internet does, you need to stop taking it personal.

You are cute, please stop being a fucking retard and get out of the Internet if you can't handle it.

i dont think she has a bad side though... both sides are cute on their own, but don't seem to belong together

Well I´m not taking this bait until you work harder on it.

>kinda

you're not ugly at all
stop listening to assholes

Hipster fags can't get girls sorry pal

This guy is learning quick. Look at him avoiding his first enounter with bait, so cute!

You're right user, that's me. I will continue collecting analog music, getting hipster haircuts, getting piercings/tattoos, wearing sweaters, smoking cigarettes, and just generally being a faggot until I die alone in my studio apartment

Actually that's what being pansexual is, you don't have any thoughts regarding looks. You find attraction to the person not the face. Which come to think of it that might be a good thing, never know when your significant other might get their face fucked up in an accident :/

Of course there's nothing wrong with being attracted to a person's physical appearance, you do you

You look like you do drugs. Your pupils are quite large.
Plus you have bags under your eyes.
However, you have an adorable face. I could look at it every day.
I hope that you do not use alot of drugs. Be well op.

Fake pic
Each half is a mirror of the other.

Ru man?