Eternal /fifa/ Thread

*yawn* edition

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6W_BT2ziik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*scores a goal against you*

>Matrial is the fastest, strongest and most clinical finishing forward in the world
>Smalling is """""Good"""""
>Score goal, team cannot defend after the goal and you conceed again
>Pass to the left and the pass goes to the right
>40 yard blooter, keeper watches
>Le 55 pace cb runs down 90 pace forward
>Do driven freekick, it curls 40 yards to the left
>Do any freekick the way you did in practice areana and it is a completely differnt outcome in fut
>Press B, your player takes forever to shoot and gets closed off
>opponent plays tikataka from the second the game starts
>high pressure and high interceptions don't deplete stamina like they did in 16

should I keep going?

>it's a butland, shaw, smalling, bailly, kante, martial, musa, vardy team

>10 votes in 50 hours
proper success

why are you quoting me nerd

who can relate?

>make the team I always wanted
>lose interest in Ultimate team

Reminder that any player of any strength can turn around and push of any player of any strength if you hold LT

while spinning 180 degrees in a flash

fuck off kike don't reply to my post

looks like i hit a nerve there mohamed

lost count of the amount of times i've been holding LT only for chris smalling to come smashing through the back of my player and come away with the ball

still not as fun as running full speed and stopping on a dime to moonwalk

Does /fifa/ rate 85 LW Mertens?

The input lag is horrifying today in the DKT.

Guess I am sitting this weekend out again, no way I am buying silvers for the next reqirements.

Just got around to picking up sif balo. Hes a really fun card, not as good as a finisher as I hoped (feels more like 87 88) but everything else he's good at makes up for it. If you haven't tried him out def give him a go.

This man is literally better than Pogba. If you own pogba sell him and buy this man, he's like a SIF Naingolan expect he's BPL.

I'd rather have a black than a roach desu

Can is cute. Pogba is an ugly ape.

>tfw no all silver/all bronze weekend league

>tfw you spent over $1500 on a video game you already own
>tfw youve spent over 30 FULL days playing a video game since October 2016

get a life, child.

>about to shoot
>defender kicks my players leg from behind stopping him from hitting the ball

how is this not a penalty?

Hopefully near the end after the big leagues are done we see one, would be good fun.

i've drawn something like 10 of my last 17 games. really starting to fucking annoy me

Not worth the extra 12k coins over his 83

Literally happens to me at least once every game

is SIF Kalinic the GOAT cheap IF card?

SIF Semedo la

That's not IF Tonelli

What's up with the fouls in this version? It seems that some shoulder charges are just randomly assigned as fouls.
>AI slides to block a shot, takes out random opponent, penalty

Hey anons. I'm looking for a good guide for my younger brother who till this day was never able to qualify to the FUT champions tourny. Mainly because of his very bad defense.
So is there a guide for how to defend well?

Chris Smalling or Kalidou Koulibaly

check out this guys videos for defending. helped me a lot desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6W_BT2ziik

I just had the biggest justice boner:

>season game, me vs generic epl cancer team
>score the first goal, normal celebration, skipped everything
>he scores a goal, dabs, makes me watch everything
>thanks for the motivation dickhead
>score 3 more goals, I dab every single team, never skip and press pause after every goal
>mfw he quits on the last pause even though the match was on extra time

Fuck people who never skip and fuck dabbets

>paid 100k for MOTM Pulisic two days ago
>now he's extinct with a max price of 180k
Fuck. He's awesome but I can't pass up that profit. 180k is ridiculous for a silver player.

>yfw ea fucks with the pack weights and a fucking 74 rated sliver never comes up in the packs

***Le Conspiring Hands***

>tfw too late to get FIFA 17
>FIFA 18 ages away
who else /stuck in limbo/

What's wrong with having an all serie a team?

Finally throws me a fucking bone ay, bout time.

Got him in a 30k pack

fuck off

Why anybody is paying 160k/120k for that card is beyond me. 88 OVR with four stats 88+ and only a 3* WF

It's a really good card. It's rare a striker has that high physical coupled with agility and ball control. A hawk card and he's solid.

Arsenal. Pacey. That's why.

You can take Sturridge or Vardy, even Welbeck and they're not gonna be much worse than Alexis - offer more in the air as well and they're 120k less

You could maybe, but only because you don't know how to play the game and use Sanchez type players.

Spend the 120k on defense, should be able to score goals with anyone

Friendly reminder that Pogba still costs half a mil.

What division are you in?

A 30k defence is capable if you can actually defend. In attack, players like Vardy who turn like a steamboat in comparison to Sanchez won't cut it, particularly in division 1 where you need quick changes of direction to open gaps.

Div 2, Ribery for 13k has been my best player by a mile. Got the game on sale a fortnight ago so I'm definitely no expert

A 30k defense is fine for the majority of the time but when the AI takes over would you rather have Ramos or Bailly? TotT Koulibaly gives me far more problems than a stacked front 3

I've actually got Bailly-Varane centre back pairing in div 1. There's absolutely no reason to spend 100k+ on Ramos unless you have the coins spare. The difference is marginal for the price disparity, whereas the difference between a Griezmann and a Sturridge with the same price disparity is huge. You can score goals with anybody if you're miles better than your opponent, but when you're not you need the edge of good attackers.

There's a reason a lot of pros still use Walker, Smalling etc

Fair enough, I guess it's about taking the chances you get in a game above everything else

>div 2 in 2 weeks

calling bullshit on that one

Eh played a lot of FIFA when I was younger so I used to be pretty good, took a couple of years out but it wasn't difficult to pick up again. Once you're used to what people are doing it's not that hard to stop - especially if you play at the weekend when the better players are doing WL

Everyone is so ADHD that if you make them wait by building slowly they get frustrated and rush a CB out

What you lying 4 m8?

so I can feel accepted online

After trying out every good GK in serie a, i have come to the conclusion that England's brave Joe Hart is the best of them all.

how was Reina? thinking about using him to fit in tott koulibally

his a better butland when i play against him

Wasn't particularly impressive or horrible, just average.

goalkeepers make literally fuck all difference, unless it's neuer, de gea etc. thinking x player rated at 83 is a bombscare, whilst y player at 84 is the best in the game; it's all in your head.

SIF Donarumma is amazing for me, saved my ass a ton of times.

so youre saying butland is a meme?

can anyone explain using his stats why everyone rates him so high?

Based Giovanni Core

Is Butland actually broken or is it just a combination of being 6'5, having decent stats all round and confirmation bias?

what is the best time of day to play, like when are the most noobs on?

i tried playing at like 2AM and everyones GOAT at that time for some reason

It's updating to 1.08 on PS4 right now

This tbf. Probably the joint best keeper I've used this year.

Weekend is best time to play as all the decent players are doing the weekend league, at 2am you're only going to get matched up with no lifers unless there's a way you can switch your locale.

Perisic or Mertens for LF in a 4321?

Good trips, lad

insigne

Perisic

mertens

Need good (or at least decent) Bundesliga keeper for up to 2500 coins either bid or direct purchase

83 Sommer

fahrmann is good if you cant afford noyer

>putting div 2 on some pedestal
Kek, the standard of /fifa/ players is fucking shite

that wasn't the point, champ. the point was it sounded like utter bullshit for someone to just pick up the game out of nowhere and be able to get div 2 in 2 weeks. there's a steep learning curve for new players to football games.

i made that post, and i would LITERALLY DESTROY YOU at this game.

Thanks, user

this is why ill only start dabbing when im 2 or 3 up. i want to make them rage but i dont want them to get motivated and come back

El sharaway

>Reina
>average

hi shap

Yo, yo.

RELEASE THE DAMN SBCs EA

>de gay

he's good but has some weaknesses

SIF Donarruma or IF Szczesny

Someone post a good 200k team, please

a good 200k team

here m8 this is a beast team simply beast and original prem hybrid

Get Vardy instead of Musa unless you're THAT poor

>NIF torres

autism

Which team should I run next WL? Been playing the one on the right and getting to Gold 1 or 2 but I feel like Son drops back too much sometimes. Is Aubameyang a better pick?

also I still use Cyprien (1K or cheaper). dude's a BEAST

Aubameyang is honestly not very good. Wish his stats he should be a top 5 striker in the game but he wasn't impressive at all when I had him.

I've got 350k for a fitness team. Any recommendations for some fun players to use?

so close to TotY Modric

hmm well theyre both pretty original i mean i love that mane-gueye-kante-smalling-walker link never seen that before but i think the right one is better cuz martials a beast

how is Greaseman? thinking about sticking CF him at CAM.

Modric and Kante are getting upgraded to TotY Modric and MotM Kante by the time i get back in April.