Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit...

Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit. Normally I'll be pretty vocal on subreddits talking about r/incels or r/redpill or something, and this led me to someone telling me about this place. I can't believe what I'm seeing. You're all fucking pathetic. You blame women for all of your problems, yet you do nothing to try and remedy them. You sit in your dank basement, bitter and alone, thinking of ways you can get back at the world. Because people are happy, and you resent that. Because you can never be happy. You're pathetic. The bottom of the barrel. I almost feel sorry for you.

I'm pretty resilient to misogynistic rhetoric, but visiting here, browsing through all of the pages, I feel a bit sick. How can people like you exist? You blame a whole fucking gender of people because you're so bitter, that you lost any ounce of self-respect. You lump in women as one thing, a definite measure. It's laughable. You're just lonely, bitter, twisted gremlins who don't know the touch of a woman.

You say we have it easier. That's funny. You've probably had it handed to you on a plate, but you just refused to accept it. You are pathetic, I'll say it again because it's the perfect word to describe anyone here. I've heard about this place for a long time, but only now, after 4 glasses of wine, have I decided to visit it.

Anyway, enjoy never getting to touch someone like me. With this attitude, you're going to die alone you pathetic fucking virgins.

>Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

lol fucking virgins

Give Timestamp

Since you've confirmed you're new here. tits or gtfo

Bait newfags

lol

Wow, good luck in your 20s. You look old as fuck

Just google the first two sentences.

Man OP, you're not even roping in the newfags. Complete fail.

More tears, less typing, cunt.

samefag

Knew it was bait, still clicked... you win this round OP

add to it the fact that this post should be targeted at /r9k/ instead of Sup Forums
kek

nice pasta

I've been on this site like 3 days, and I've seen this exact thread twice already. Just different pictures.

Not even good bait

Wow, that last line did a great job of placing your worth in your body. Good luck with your shit self confidence, whore.

You're new here, there are two choices
>tits and timestamp
>gtfo
Choose one and go back to le Reddit xDDD

reddit

Just did research and turns out you are 17. Hmm

garbage b8 m8 tri aggen 4 bettr mem

I don't blame women for my problems. I blame myself entirely. You're probably right, I may die alone. I have a lot of trouble with depression and anxiety, I have diagnosed disorders. I have always had low self esteem as a personality trait. Not the most masculine male in the world but completely straight in terms of sexual orientation. I really don't like to complain but I feel as though i've been given the short straw in terms of social genetics. Why me? I've spent all my life wasting away in my room. You're probably right. Couldn't say that enough. It's my fault that I haven't at least tried to improve my situation.

Stop it.

the b8 that can be spoken is not the true b8

Im ok with you thinking we are pathetic and all that stuff, but uh you are sorta unbecoming of yourself assuming we are all the same. some of us like loli's gore and other shit but only here we can be real with our desires and interests so keep crying to a bunch of Sup Forumstards while i keep checking out my loli's.

Feel you