Is America an experimental country? Is it natural to have this many different races trying to coexist...

Is America an experimental country? Is it natural to have this many different races trying to coexist? It seems a bit unnatural, especially nowadays, especially with forced diversity from affirmative action. I've heard that churches are one of the only places that aren't forced to diversify and that's why we have mostly white churches and mostly black churches. People naturally want to be around their own kind, and often times when one race gains a win, it's a loss for another. So, is diversity doomed to fail? Is America doomed to fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, it was an application of the tried and true princple of divide-and-rule. factionalism was baked into the bread. read Federalist #10

>The American Experiment
...is not an unheard of expression

it's also an expression that never leads to anything good in the end

it was racist to deny blacks property rights based on their ancestry, but if we try to fix it, we have to come after people with those rights, who are by ancestry also are white. so we could ignore race and have black people be poor or undo racism to correct racism and screw whites out of better lives. so racism there is indirectly ethical

T
H
I
S

OP it's what makes America so Great. It only started sucking when all the various groups stopped passing on their culture. Now more millennials than ever don't have a culture. So there are more kids being born with less social fabric/networks to help them.

wat

>People naturally want to be around their own kind
We're all the same kind of people, dipshit. God forbid we learn something from other people who are different than we are.

I totally get what you mean. I bought a book on Irish culture and history and I've been celebrating old pagan holidays for fun to try and get in touch with what was my people's culture years and years ago

Wait its spiderman guy!
Yo are we still down to fuck or nah?

Oh I know

>implying we should give a fuck about old cultures or traditions

why not try something new where we stop dividing ourselves into groups. we are all people, we are all equally pieces of shit so yea who cares.

Oh thanks I didn't know I was a person that changes everything

>don't have a culture.
yes, they do. they're creating one because their ancestors' culture is meaningless larp and irrelevant to the conditions of the present day. Proverbs 21:25 is so dead it has to be enforced by law.

not at all. you could start with a clear slate, give everyone enough money and material support to tell their bosses "fuck you" when needed, and find power trickling down to the workers, where it belongs.

for those of us who actually live life and have to get out into the world and work with people instead of masturbating on the internet 100% of the day, coordination is important, and that requires a modicum of shared culture. as one very simple example, consider the aviation rule to always veer to the left in case of oncoming traffic. what happens if some dipshit thinks he's too good for that and decides to veer right? translate that up the stack into social matters like the tone that people use with others in various relations to them (informal vs. formal) and just having an undifferentiated mass of people doesn't help one learn very much.
also, it forestalls worker solidarity, but that's a feature to y'all #Resistance types, isn't it?

much better results come from simply not allowing ourselves to be divided into groups by absentee lordships, and choosing our own groups.

read it

>implying we're ants

THIS

Op is a peasant. Go read a fucking book.

>unnatural

that's the way this country has always been cunt face

I see your NAZI bullshit there homo

this

>also mfw people think having no culture is better than having a culture, when all the mentally ill people are generally lonely/low on social connections, whereas people enshrined in a culture tend to have more friends whether religious or not, and just overall are more strongly linked to family.

You can achieve this without a traditional culture, or by somehow having a "universal culture" (makes 0 sense but whatever), but traditional cultures make it easier. It's not hard to handle the cognitive dissonance between the "we are great" in cultural"ism" yet setting aside the "us vs. them". It's more about having pride and attachment to a heritage.

Like I said, you don't need this to be happy, but it tends to help. All the people I see lost have all the wrong identities and tend to value the less important identities for success than the more important identities. Just my experience.

How?

Not all cultures are healthy. Consumer culture, for instance, is clearly toxic and addictive. While there is nothing wrong with putting kin first, exceptional cultures that would take others' life and freedom are likewise toxic.

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
Some valid points, but I have to disagree on materialism. If anything, a focus on idealism merely obscures and distracts from the arbitrary nature of material sufficiency, and preserves just the sort of class structure into which Glubb was indoctrinated and no doubt culturally obligated to preserve.