Sup Forumselievers

Sup Forumselievers

Why won't God let us love eachother?

How about some divine intervention for the good of mankind?

How about someone partake in this discussion to make me feel a little less lonely in the universe? It's why we're all here

I'd say the same thing.

god doesn't exist so now what fag

I don't get it either, but sometimes some people get mad. and happy.

Do you ever struggle with identity? It develops naturally for most people but it's just really strange...and you have to uphold one too or people will think you're an alien.

What would be the fun in that.

Because apparently god is a stubborn child and thinks it only counts if you do it of your own volition and sending his son 2000 years ago when there were no reliable methods of recording history was sufficient interaction.

God exists as a concept and that is why he's referenced in manners such as these, both by theists and non believers.

Everyone wants to be close to someone but something in some of us won't allow for it

See

Why? Start making sense or fuck off.

Not laying awake at night from feeling lonely is one thing. It's great to be appreciative of challenges but that doesn't come naturally for some as well.

Love is a choice.

A force that created everything won't allow for us to live in peace and harmony with eachother, whether it be a man in the cloud or a cosmic force isn't of importance. This thing could have given us peace of mind but for some reason it won't, for what sake?

Your peace of mind is all up to you. A though becomes a feeling, and a feeling becomes an action. What thoughts are you stewing in allowing to stay in your Brain? Want more Pearce change your thoughts, and don't make decision s that affect your feelings.

So what if you're an angry person, will this choice be available?

>God

Untrue. If you think about it, you can't really choose who you love, or even if you can love at all.

why wont you let yourself love

Yes. Anger is a choice motivated by feelings. Your feelings don't have to dictate your reality. Your feelings lie to you. For example: LUST you think you like a person when your really don't. And you have chased a girl and wasted your time chasing her, when in reality you never like her you just wanted some action

Can't tell if bait, or real sociopath?

Yet people are lonely, perhaps some miss the properties of being able to practice this 'can do' way of life. When you're lonely for a long time you start forgetting who you are and what's right, because rules defined by a society you're not part of will eventually lose value to you.

>love
there is no such thing.

Is there an answer to it? I'd like to know

Yes...If basic human instinct is a waste of time, what isn't? Are we supposed to strive for careers? Collectibles? None of it seems to really matter once you're gone so while we're here, why won't we allow for our true feelings to rule us?

What keeps us going? Fear of death? What do we feel when we're close to someone?

You're believing in the wrong god is all.

Eros will hook you up.

>babby's first existentialist crisis

Where can I find this Eros? Ancient Greece?

Babby here. More like 142nd. Still kek'd

You don't want your true feelings to rule trust me. If you let feelings take control you can be blinded by them and make stupid decisions that affect your entire life.

Babby gets to be deep too, not allowing for initial thoughts to develop is harmful for both spirt and intellect

Its not a case of that is it though, we dont let ourselves get along with one and other.
Theres a million reasons why we could all get along but only one reason why we dont and thats being different

Of course the world (mostly america) is in a Matrix that is pushed and conditioned on is. Mans stupid systems and regulations. If your lonely find others who are out of the conformed worlds system (as hard as it may be) and befriend them

He speaks true. Life among humans is complicated.

>What keeps us going?
desire

So fear will always rule over mankind?

Thanks Sup Forumsro

No

JEWS

Don't conform to others images, or what others say you should be. You don't have to uphold anything if they don't like you for who you truly are, you don't need them around you. If everybody wasn't trying to be the same or like then next person,people would love others s for there true identity.

This viewpoint of life certainly rules. If desire really is what drives us, maybe capitalism is the way for man. Shame those who lack desire will have to live in a concrete world with the rest of them...

Yet I can't shake the feeling that this we vs them thinking is deeply rooted in our evolutionary process and actually is what's driving us apart. Maybe we're all unwillingly trapped in a concrete world by our collective, destructive mind.

>Brandon Frasier
kek

>football guy
wow

What if identity is fiction created by our minds for us to gain self worth and a strive for survival to eventually reproduce and continue an endless stream of suffering?

>coked out washed up actor
Wew

That would only make sense if there was some sort of purpose behind it. Witj us being constant energy in motion, maybe our purpose lies in creating electricity for the universe.

It doesn't solve the riddle to why we can't find life on other planets tho.

Scary thought? It scares me

LEAVE CHARLIE ALONE

Also AIDS. You forgot about the AIDS.