How to be Conservative without Committing Suicide?

Seriously, the world is so fucking "progressive" and there's no way for conservatives to get their way anymore, we just keep losing and losing, I'm sure we'll all find ourselves in re-education camps in ten years time.

What the fuck can we do? Even if Trump wins, we know he's not a real conservative, it's fun and all but he is only going to keep facilitating an environment in which Jewish liberal progressiveness can continue to flourish and spread its tendrils across the globe.

What the fuck is even the point? The churches are all empty, taxes are bleeding me dry, the only work available is in the service industry, I can't even join the military because there is not even a war going on. Am I just supposed to smoke legal government weed and sit apathetic, watching shitty Jewavision and wasting away like a corpse for the rest of my life?

Where is my family? Where is my house? Where is my job? Where is my church? Where are all the things I've been promised in this "free and equal society" that I have been paying into for so many fucking years?

I just want to fucking die.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JlLbFZxrzrc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mNx3jT_-IWI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Move country.

Over here in the UK, we almost abolished the human rights act.

I love conservatives...

Suicide is degenerate.

By turning the ignorance of progressives into a joke.

That and putting down the pistol and putting my penis is vaginas.

I am aware, but I don't know how long I'm going to be able to last in this horseshit nuthouse liberal prison we've so happily built up around ourselves. I am going insane.

Trump isn't a cure for the disease of liberalism, he's a treatment. We have to take the medicine to slow the spread of the disease and give us the strength to fight it.

Then don't do it, moron. Did you not understand what I said? It's degenerate. Therefore, don't do it.

There will be no reeducation camps. Youll lose your ability to work when you let a few hate facts slip at the water cooler and after years, or months, of having your saved resources bled dry your only solution will be living in areas of town full of people that want you dead.

Go innawoods. Canada has lots of open forest. Study up on basic survival skills, buy a tent and supplies, then enjoy nature, alone for the rest of your life.

I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life, I want to be a part of a community that doesn't hate me, I want to live in a country that doesn't demonize me and rob me to support Syrian subhumans.

Yeah because the right wing government does a great job running a country along with bankrupting a country by spending its military for nothing. Just be glad that in this day and age we don't need to fund our military because there isn't a cold war. We can focus on other stuff such as social welfare and stuff related.

Either we will win, and you will have those things, or we fight, and you get a chance to die meaningfully, which is better than what you said.

I want to watch your guts spill out

See, this is why no one votes for any conservative government or right wing for that matter. It's because nut cases like you with psychopathic tendencies to see people who has other political alignment be tortured. Stay the fuck down while the liberals show you how to run a country.

>Stay the fuck down while the liberals show you how to run a country into the ground.

FTFY

Stay mad.

Why not move to one of the Bible-belt states in America? At least, then, if you abstain from social media, television and political life in general, you can surround yourself with devoted traditionalist Christians, live in a nice Christian suburban neighborhood, marry a nice Christian girl and have a nice Christian family together.

I'm thinking of Texas, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, North and South Carolina, and into Virginia

Is that Carrot Top, or Shaun White?

I'm Catholic.

Keep talking, you'll die one day when nobody is left to protect you after you ruin this country.

Hopefully a paradigm shift occurs. The landscape will swing far enough to the left that itll raise enough eyebrows on a large scale that it will alienate people to the point where the far left will eat itself and then it will swing back to the right (but hopefully not so far that it causes another rift). See the problem is is that we havent had any great levelers as of late such as WW1 ww2 the space race so now the left makes the issue of "who gets to use which bathroom" seem like its the issue of the century, and hopefully soon, enough eyes will roll at this that people start realizing we have actuall goals to look to like space research, medical advancement and an armistice between major powers. All hopeful thoughts but its nice to be optimistic.

Watch some Bill Whittle. It seriously helps.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JlLbFZxrzrc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mNx3jT_-IWI

Only person walking the face of the earth that can outdo Trump in inspiration.

And how exactly are they going to ruin the country?

Traditionalism isn't dead, it just moved. Leave the cities and the suburbs and return to the pastoral life of small, rural towns like your ancestors. There you will find like-minded individuals from which you can build a strong society.

This.

If you succeed it doesn't even matter.

Most of the rural areas in my country are all welfare communities, essentially big retirement homes.

Spotted the evil and bitter leafposter. Why aren't you out letting more Jamals into your country? Just import all of Liberia while you're at it.

Texan here. Id rent an apartment with a britbong here to share in our glorious freedums.

But only if your accent is funny.

Shocked at provocative speech on Sup Forums and taking in a non ironic way? Please, for the love of all that is good, go back to plebbit and stay there you fucking autistic shit.

Beat me to it.

not being a cunt

Stay queer as a 3 dollar bill.

>Where is my family?
idk, why haven't YOU founded a family yet?

Where is my house?
idk, why haven't YOU bought one yet (let alone build one)

Where is my job?
idk, why haven't YOU found one yet?

Where is my church?
where it always was, if only YOU started attending it (could probably help you with starting a family too)

Where are all the things I've been promised in this "free and equal society" that I have been paying into for so many fucking years?
they're all out there, so long as YOU worked towards getting them. you live in a better part of a continent of opportunity and all you do is bitch about being oppressed like some triggered tumblrina