I'm a night shift custodian for a mall. Ask me anything

I'm a night shift custodian for a mall. Ask me anything.

Do you have insomnia? I always wanted to work at night. Seems like it would be chill compared to my day job. Does it pay good?

How much do you hate your life

Does it pay enough to pay the bills and get by alright? Always kinda wanted to do this but not sure of the pay

Do you ever find stowaways creepin the mall after close?

The most money you have found in a night

Becky lemme smash

Maybe sometimes I have insomnia, but normally, I work from 4, 5, or 6 PM to 11 PM, and go to sleep around 6 AM, and wake up and do the same. My pay is pretty low. $8.50 an hour.
I really fucking hate my life.
Ehhh, rent is too goddamn high in my state, and my pay is kinda low. It all depends what company you're a custodian for.
Sometimes? I mean, we have a theater in the mall, and people kinda stick around, and there's this one methhead looking person that I sometimes see walking around the outside of the building at night.
Maybe like $5-$10 or so? If we find a wallet, I have to call security, and give it to them.

Your life sucks more dick than you do.

Pretty much. But hey, I have a job.

You get high on the job?

how old are you?

Are there security cameras in the mall?

why don't you go to Alaska and work on a fishing boat and make some megabuck?

I wish. That'd be amazing.
Over 20
Only a few, nothing major.
Uhh... That sounds like a job I wouldn't like. I'm more into computer stuff, and this is just gonna be a side thing to my main interest.

Would you fuck a man?

Only a trap, even though traps are gay.

What about your not quite yet transgender boyfriend.

Have you ever jerked off in the girls' bathroom?

Close enough for me.
Nope.

Anyone want some greentext stories? Not sure if people would be interested, but I'm willing to share.

Fag.

Nope.

How much action do you get on the job

>Ehhh, rent is too goddamn high in my state, and my pay is kinda low. It all depends what company you're a custodian for.

40yo stockfag here...pic related. But it's cash, tax free. And the eye candy I see makes up for lost wages.

Are you working toward a degree, and are you ever attacked by zombies?

I am interested user

You ever find some weird shit that people leave behind or lose?