Any recommendations for multiplayer games?

Any recommendations for multiplayer games?

Bump

Warframe. Free and just had it's biggest update of all time. CS:GO is pretty damn good too. Try and get a few sprinkles of platformers in there. D°°M 2016 is pretty good if you've got the reaction time. Rust?

Shit wrong its

Rainbow six siege is pretty fun. More so with friends

I'm not really in to shooters, and I will be playing with friends if that makes a difference

>1177

>respect+

warframe is a major grind of a game but is still pretty fun. Titanfall 2 and Team Fortress 2 are great. you should get pubg though. and maybe WOW if you're into that.

into rpgs? or just anything but shooters?

Again, not in to shooters, already have pubg, and fuck wow, though I do like mmo style games, and I do like rpgs, just not wow, that game sucked up enough of my life when I was a kid.

Mount your friends. It's cheap and fun and it's also a game on steam

I'll stay open minded, I don't hate shooters, but I don't like games where it's just start on the map, 10 minute round of shooting where everyone plays team deathmatch even though it's not team deathmatch, it ends, then you do it again. Shooting in a game is ok, but not like in call of duty or battlefield or team fortress or overwatch, not games like that.

If you're into resource management Factorio co-op is pretty good. Stellaris is good multiplayer too. Both only with friends.

Warframe's newest update brought in an open world section. There's around 250 weapons (Primary, Secondary, Melee) and there's technically a class system through the "Frames" which there's about 20 of with different powers/abilities. There's just a shitload of customization for your frame's stats and abilities, your weapons and there's even a section for "Stance" mods on Melee that changes how the weapon's actually used and normally gives it a damage or speed buff and lets you get badass combos. There's plenty of opportunities for stealth, and it's multiplayer in sort of the same sense as destiny how you can do the same mission alone as you could do it with a squad with 3 other people. You find, research or buy blueprints to make frames and weapons and just about everything you"ll ever use. If you know the tricks there's much less of a grind. You could get it from Warframe's website or steam. It's been really successful over it's 7 year run.

I see Warframe is free to play, so what are all these other warframe things on steam that aren't free? Like pay to unlock stuff rather than grind it? Is the *whole* game free and the pay option is just to unlock stuff?

Just recently played the free Fortnite PVP demo, gets pretty fun with a large group ngl

Planetside 2 is nice but the game makers/devs are messing up the game. Battles from 5 people to 200+ in seconds when the time is right. Warthunder if you like tank and plane games other anons saying some good games

Has a sick trailer, how are the devs messing it up? Sell it to me since shooters aren't my usual thing. I'm getting vibes that it's a round based play and repeat type game like the kind of shooters I said I don't like, though it still looks sick from the trailer.

killing floor 2

nerfing some of the weapon and changing how the game use to be. one thing I don't like about it now is they had a 3 man plane that could one shot a small plane with a good gunny shooting. now its a 2 shot kill. but the cannon you shoot people with is a anti-tank cannon that is 150mm. so you would think it would one shot small planes. new players get killed too much by skilled players then complain then stuff gets nerfed. a heavy class player with a shielded player can survive a shot from tanks too. I don't know if it is in the game yet but it will be in the updates

overwatch

paladins