I want to enjoy whiskey but every time I try it, I just cant get it down. Its not the burning part its the flavor...

I want to enjoy whiskey but every time I try it, I just cant get it down. Its not the burning part its the flavor, like the bottom of a wet sock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YVG1U-faqHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kids are not allowed to drink,
at least in my country.
go try milk.

What are you drinking

It's grandma style but you can always drop a shot into a glass of water

drink it with mixers a lot (I mean every other night) e.g. jack and coke. Then try a nice scotch neat.

right now I'm doing jim beam honey which I really like with coke
I tried 4 oz with like 2tbs of water, still kinda echhh

Fuck are you drinking? Evan Williams? Canadian Mist? God forbid, Kessler?

Its an acquired taste. If it's still burning, you're not getting the flavor correctly.
Let the drink breath for a moment before you take a sip.
Try switching to a better vintage. You're probably drinking cheap swill good only for getting drunk.
If you're really adamant, try some metal ice cubes to chill it. Don't leave it in the freezer, that's for sorority chicks.
If that doesn't work, switch to a nice rum for a while. Rum is basically sugar water.
Then move on to Bourbon and Rye. You'll be able to handle a proper scotch like a gentlemen soon enough.

Also underage b&

Liquor tastes like ass. Anyone who says otherwise is a tryhard faggot.

Does your father beat you, billy? Is mommy away a lot?

I've tried stuff my brother has, he drinks very good. Still the same thing with my taste buds

Maybe try this? It's the best cheap whiskey imo. And don't forget to add some cold water, skip the ice.

youtu.be/YVG1U-faqHY

Eat [read: drink] shit, faggot.

You still need to get your pallet cleansed.Try it over ice, it'll help. Your choices are to power through it or just not enjoy it, you're only cheating yourself by mixing anything with coke or getting that honey nonsense.
There are far worse things in the world than not being able to enjoy a whiskey.

It's not your fault.

Have you tried getting drunk first then drinking some whiskey?

should I light my tongue on FIRE!

I wouldn't recommend it.

have not user, will try tomorrow night

Pro tip: booze is not mandatory

You need to be a lot sadder and more desperate.

Evan Williams is $20 a handle. Can't argue with cheap booze.

wow was gonna recommend just that

Jim Beam honey tastes fucking amazing with Sprite.Oddly,enough,that's one of the few whiskies I actually enjoy drinking straight.

isnt that a recipe for the worst hangover ever?

Whiskey is for lady-boys who can't take the kick of white-lightening. If you're an effiminate wannabe who thinks the minuta of whiskey traits changes the absolute 100% fact that whiskey is for gays, there's no hope for you. Start making your own shine now to avoid a life of rainbow flags.

this. I'm 46 by now and I enjoy drinking. Still hate the taste of liquor. Tastes like shit, especially Whiskey. Vodka is the only tolerable option because hardly any taste at all.

A friend of mine once told me "if you can´t enjoy whiskey then you haven´t drank enough". Long story short, try whiskey when you´re going for the flavor, and not the buzz. You´ll know when it´s time. Also, anything that has Honey in its name is not whiskey. When you´re ready, try Lagavulin.

> retard trying to be edgy.

pitiful

Children... No.

Bourbon = shit tier

Scotch = watery shit tier

Rye = robust manly tier

Tastes lick burning sock, means a single malt thats extra peaty. Yeah, its shit. Try some blended scotch, like monkey shoulder or even a decent blue label Johnnie W. 2 parts water, 1 part whiskey, its always meant to be drunk like a cordial. Ignore the faggots who insist on "straight up", they have no clue.

I can literally chug down a wine glass of that shut using one trick, hold your nose and chug as fast as you can. Seriously, it may sound ridiculous, but it actually fucking works

Your fedora is showing.

Monkey Shoulder is tasty, though I'll admit I only ever bought it because I wanted to pry the little metal monkeys off the bottle... Still have a few laying around somewhere lol

The only possible reason I could see why someone couldn't drink whiskey is by trying that fireball garbage.
Everything else is easy to get down, even for a 13 year old.
OP you're such a pussy.
Do you wear floaties when you swim? Wait you probably don't even swim because you're so fat.

Sorry Sup Forumsro, it's not for everyone.
Perhaps this would be more to your liking?

if he was fat he could handle his liqour

MS is one of the best bang for buck scotches money can buy. Unconcious/10

that a cup of cum?

Jim Beam honey isn't even real whisky. get yourself a bottle of makers 46 or woodford reserve.

Fat people can handle shit besides food.

Try a blended one first like Jameson. Put a few cubes of ice in and let them melt slightly and your good to go

Drink some honey jack daniels.

No, I mean a shot into a literal 8 oz glass of water.

Telling a person who claims to hate the drink to buy a 200+ bottle of johnny walker and then water it down......you must be trolling. Or an underage idiot whose merely regurgitating shit he heard his weird uncle say. Whichever

>cup

get some rye whiskey and force yourself to drink it neat. drink a whole bottle then cut open an artery in your hand and run around screaming with the empty bottle every.

just drink some ergoutou Chinese vodka

To many fags force themselves to enjoy alcohol like it's extra points on their man card. Booze tastes like shit and it loosens your self-control in an unbecoming way. If you're chasing a buzz, just fucking admit it. There's nothing wrong with that.

Maybe whiskey isn't for you. Nothing wrong with that.