youtube.com/watch?v=RUKrIDR6jGU
youtube.com/watch?v=LTXCIX5CZfA
youtube.com/watch?v=MfzN2ya9i80
youtube.com/watch?v=twGxmFNiMEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm sorry, op.

Btw guys this sentence is false.

i really need to feel something

Give yourself a paper cut or go outside you pleb.

baby don't hurt me.

Posting the worst feels I have

i ruined my dreams /b now im a vessel with nothing left i need to feel again someone show me how too

i need something with a meaning something to make you feel alive

it's called surviving idiot, it's what you are programmed to do

DON'T STOP BELIEVING user

i need that feeling of inspiration 1 last time to remeber who i am

youtube.com/watch?v=EWPFmdAWRZ0

What's this from?

Fuck bitches get money

i remember who i am now user thank you thats what i needed

youtube.com/watch?v=zEDnmGnYb6I

what do you think of this
youtube.com/watch?v=4oV_ZjGJvIU

Oh man...

youtube.com/watch?v=EF3nKSoiQTI

youtube.com/watch?v=kpXlCheiXY8

youtube.com/watch?v=q3ZazDkxzk0

You shouldn't be here. You're afraid and you can't see past the mire that's clouding you. You fear solitude yet you crave it. You find any state that isn't sober, finance it, and get there. You send yourself away from the real world to avoid the responsibility. You give yourself little credit for what good you've done, and vilify yourself for your failures. You feel the world may be better without you. You feel that may be true...

But there is a tiny spark inside of you that's still burning, and deep down you use that state to fuel what little bit of that spark remains, pouring it with flammable gases, plants and powders. You desperately seek to know why you lost your fire, how it was turned so low, but deep down, you already know. You remember everything in your mind and nothing within escapes. You must use this knowledge to push yourself forward. You must search your mind. You have the answers. Just find them.

youtube.com/watch?v=AssDQbaIP_I

What are you doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=gtC9oVyjyUY

youtube.com/watch?v=iaEcDgxm8es

youtube.com/watch?v=1CNBIJj1CFM

always gets me right in the feels.
youtube.com/watch?v=yaS3vaNUYgs

youtube.com/watch?v=JFylewBffuE

youtube.com/watch?v=fTSFVBJzgnM

youtube.com/watch?v=SXLOF-z5Zlk

youtube.com/watch?v=EVqbl95Ezv4

youtube.com/watch?v=xsFJS4I_05E

Beat your meat and when you nut, those 5 seconds will be pure happiness. Your welcome

>surviving
The fuck is the point of that shit?
Also, OP, if you truly have nothing left, invest in making your local community a better place to live. Give out tupperware containers of food and blankies to the homeless niggers, prevent forest fires, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=xsFJS4I_05E

youtube.com/watch?v=vyFkPd6fEuI

find a significant other then you will know,
or a doge

youtube.com/watch?v=H3-miucC_28

youtube.com/watch?v=WJjsWplxqt8

youtube.com/watch?v=qonx7vKoroM

Take a cab to the worst part of town. Where alll the 'Ethnics' live.
Take nothing but the clothes on your back and money for the cab ride.
Walk around until you see a group of people who represent the worst of what that part of town has to offer.
Start shouting obscenities and racial slurs at them.
Haul ass outta there, trying to lose them.
Once they've stopped following, go home, have a drink, jerk off, and enjoy the adrenaline rush.
Congrats, you've just felt several strong emotions.

Convexly, let them catch up to you.
Wake up (hopefully in a hospital) and ditto.

youtube.com/watch?v=_vNUZ0f4zcI

youtube.com/watch?v=Hc5xgCqTy_k

youtube.com/watch?v=0l9xes_bNws

youtube.com/watch?v=rcSteU9o1aA

youtube.com/watch?v=AnS1i9bVGHU

youtube.com/watch?v=DvCM3jHLwxU

youtube.com/watch?v=FzI5eSA-Eck

youtube.com/watch?v=z5WAu1kZKwA

youtube.com/watch?v=RUKrIDR6jGU

youtube.com/watch?v=LTXCIX5CZfA

youtube.com/watch?v=MfzN2ya9i80

You know OP, im up at 3 am maybe like you. I am not as eloquent as other guys on this site. But i am just gonna tell you what i think and how i deal with the numbness i felt for a long while, that i overcame. I really love reading feels threads and finding nice images and really sad ones. A greentext i read was about this cat named ugly. Loved it since it taught me of the innocence of animals. How we are literally cousins and live on the same rock floating through space and how we love them because of their honesty. I wondered why we are not like them, well idk why, we are gifted with consciousness and cursed with mortality. I became depressed thinking of the atrocities i see in the world. Sup Forums made me laugh at them, made me feel horrible. But the great thing about this is it made me realize something. My thought process was lazy, i was a nihilist. What is a nihilist, someone who believes the universe is unforgiving and nothing matters. If you look for the dark you will find it. Like the universe its mostly dark. But you miss the beautiful dots in the sky that shine bright in the darkness that seems eternal. Back to nihilism, well believing that nothing matters is lazy, think about it, with this ideology you can do whatever with no consequence. I choose to believe the opposite, EVERYTHING IS MEANINGFUL. Every decision matters, which is a lot more draining. But everyday i want to be that good person that brings people up. If i struggle i am not weak, the weak die, the strong live and fight. I want to be that person, the one who helps a fellow human, animal, or living organism. The earth counts too, its our only home in this vast and seemingly endless and cold, void that we live in. I try to count my blessings everyday, i am no longer ever bored, i smile at every person who looks at me. I believe that evolution makes us feel whether what we do something is meaningful. I got rid of the my cynical selfs control over me. Enjoy the sadness, you're not empty.

youtube.com/watch?v=twGxmFNiMEo

wor

o word? I think I jive with that

o dope

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I'm also the real data analyst as you can see by my lack of Reddit spacing which would contra-indicate someone that would claim to have been posting here for some time. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.
I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.
It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation. Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity. I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information. It is also germane to keep in mind that for proper refreshing sleep the bedroom should be used ONLY for sleeping, and not the dissemniation of memes or other Internet communiques. Therefore you should certainly leave the bedroom area (where your computer is statistically most likely to be located) and refresh vitamin D levels as well.

Im ready to die