Comfy/cozy type of thread

Comfy/cozy type of thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
youtube.com/watch?v=SDmbGrQqWog
youtube.com/watch?v=eyU3bRy2x44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

finally cooled off today, anyone else glad summer is over and winter is coming?

Ausfag here. Summer is coming. Not glad.

How are the winters there?

I lived in cali for a while and the winter there was cooler, rainy, cloudy, and pretty tolerable. The 110 F for months summer I could do without.

Usually dry, sunny, and not too cold. This winter was one of the warmest on record. Didn't even need to put on winter clothes this time.

>This winter was one of the warmest on record.
Ameriburger here, same with our last winter. The whole year has been very warm. Usually July and August are far and away the hottest months. This year May and September were just as hot.

Wish climate change made it colder here instead.

Got any decent Australia comfy pics?

I sadly don't know too much about modern Australia other than memes about everything killing you.

Strange things happen, you guys get snow ever ANYWHERE down under?

Was your summer any hotter than usual? I'm worried that a warm winter here will mean a super hot summer. Last years summer was already tough enough.

I take photos as a hobby. Pic related is one of mine which I guess feels somewhat comfy. Don't have many like that though.

>Was your summer any hotter than usual?
Yes, though not really record highs, just consistently well above average. We try and stop using AC by mid September, but still needed it 3 days ago.

Picture is very nice. Comfy for sure, but also well taken. I have a couple dozen comfy pics I took, but there are all sorts of blurriness, wrong angle, etc. This is probably my best.

comfy or sad?

Jesus. Sounds like hell. My A/C is starting to make noises now because it's rusting. Welp. Usually run it from Dec to Mar/Apr constantly. I live in the tropics but have a terrible heat tolerance.

What are you shooting with? The frozen water and reflections are cool, but the sky is very over-exposed. Usually I don't bother on cloudy days because it really mutes all the colours. Night time photos are the most fun to take I think.

sad but in the comfy closure kind of way

Eh, just some crappy smart phones. Not even a tripod or special apps. Guess its not that great because the water isn't frozen, just waves crashing.

Any night photo I take looks like garbage, probably because its a phone camera. Do you need to have much longer exposures to get anything decent at night?

>mfw I just got through with a five mile hike and now relaxing in my bed under the blankets enjoying the aches of exercise while it is 50 degrees
Too comfy.

>enjoying the aches of exercise
I miss that. Such a satisfying feeling laying down and resting after that.

What kinda hike and any decent pics if forest/mountain?

I'd suggest using custom apps. They can really help by allowing you to manually select settings.

At night you do need a tripod and a long shutter speed. I had the shutter open for 60 sec on the pic I posted.

I think the Samsung galaxy s7/8 lets you use a fairly long shutter. Though I'm not lucky enough to afford it. Only seen reviews.

60 seconds, wow i had no idea it was that long! What do you use for your photography?

I've got an S7 that I really like in general, but haven't explored its capabilities too much with the camera.

I've been here :D

Awesome!

Around where is the location? Would love a summer/spring version of that pic to see the difference.

I read reviews on the S7/8 that you can use a 10 second shutter, which is decently long. I was shooting at ISO 100 for minimum graininess which is why the shutter speed was so long. You could probably achieve similar-ish results on your phone if you crank up the ISO, though it'd be a bit grainy.

I use the K-70 in pic related. The other one is my old camera that I used previously, but still works.

Ooooh, those look really nice. I've never had a real camera camera. Always shitty disposables or phones.

I'm looking at my S7, it asks if i want RAW and JPEG saved. Is the RAW worth it for any reason, like for Macros or exposures?

RAW is very worth it. Always shoot RAW when possible. It allows you to tweak things like exposure and white balance after the shot without making the image look like crap. RAW images store more data than JPEGs which is what gives you more freedom to tweak the image.

Thanks for the tip, I have enough memory space that larger files are no problem.

I'm kinda excited about messing around with this now. I could use a new hobby and might get some comfy OC out of it. I do imagine it takes practice as most things do before you get quality like your pic you posted.

This is my other favorite OC pic, from years ago.

Love the colours and the flat ocean, though the cups on the bottom right feel out of place.

Appreciate the feedback. Too much stuff in the foreground can take away from the lovely ocean/sky backdrop. Makes sense.

The cup is what grabs my attention first when I look at the image, that's all. It's out of focus so I don't think you intended for it to be the main subject.

Correct, it was an attempt at showing someone having a nice drink by the sea. But the main focus when you are actually sitting there, is to look at the sea, not the drink.

Another from that same location at dusk. I know its blurry, but i did really like the colors and it captured that sorta. Not nearly justice to the beauty though.

nice but one of the plants looks like a dick

>anything can be a dildo if you believe

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

love me some tiny houses

Test

>The XXX Files

we should do a comfy battlestation thread sometime

>you will never know certain comfys

Cool pic mate. That's a pretty decent camera you have there.

Imagine waking up to that each day.

Would be tough to leave for work or anything, but nice to know that is what awaits you at the end of the day.

So much about it is great from the view, to the couch, to the wood and so on. My favorite part is the huge slab stone fireplace.

I was wondering how they got the base for the fireplace in there. They almost would have had to build around it.
But yeah I'd never want to leave.

Now wait a god damn minute!

How is comfy guy going to use his hands to play video games or sipp from his hot cocoa?!

He is going to have to break comfy in order to do that!

hmmm..

Had a similar thought.

My best guess is since they appear to be in the mountains, there may have been nice large boulders essentially on the property. Still that requires some heavy equipment and/or skill to move into the right place.

Happy for long clothes, not happy for cold. Jealous though, it's been cold as shit here for weeks already. These next few years are going to suck, thanks solar minimum.

Here you go faggots. Class it up. >youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
>youtube.com/watch?v=SDmbGrQqWog
>youtube.com/watch?v=eyU3bRy2x44

telekineses?

That would be an awesome power to increase comfy level. When I get into a perfect position any slight move fucks it all up and its starting over time.

Comfy guy also might be rocking some variation of a snugee, at least with one hole to reach out and grab things.

Here is a second view for research.

Hell yeah, been listening to fire crackling early today. Rainymood is my usual go to.

Been also experimenting with running several at once.
>rain
>fireplace
>ocean waves
>wind
>shower

I like the sound of the shower from outside the door, no clue why. Would leave it on for comfort if not for the massive waste of water.

texas fag here, can never get comfy during the winter. yesterday we had a high of 95, in fucking october. i moved here from colorado where it's already snowing....

asian snow is definitely max comfy, although i think it has something to do with being in such a foreign culture while also being comfy. it's the best.

yes

something about it, I agree. Love this one

대전? cant be seoul, buildings are too far apart.

>high of 95, in fucking october
Shit, and I've been complaining about it being in the 80s in october. That is hideous.

you get used to it i guess but i'm canadian so i fucking miss the cold. i just want to wear a pea coat again and not have 9 month long summers... we had the ac on from February and it's still going non-stop

minhee is NOT a man

hope the snowy comfy vibes help, texas vs canada for weather seems like almost opposites.

I want these titsand a tonka truck

i've been there.. just out of town bruges

Dis is me home about a 20 min drive up a dirt road couldn’t be anymore cozy (took this photo about a month ago on my phone just when summer was ending here. Canada is cold)

I want some big asian titties

Nice trips!
This reminds me of 28 Days Later, where Brendan Gleeson lives with his daughter. I found some parts of that movie comfy, and just post-apocalyptic stuff in general. Not the death and worldwide destruction and desolation, but the hiding out and mass quiet there would be.

wow that's really nice

are there other cities in SK?

lol

wholesome and comfy. Thank you.

seoul is the most boring place to party in korea, it's full of foreigners. if you want a real reception you need to go to the cities where they never see white guys

>looks very similar to my gf's sister
>fully erect

thanks user

tv coluld be a bit bigger

it's my dream to bang an entire k-pop group at once user, is this a reality?

Going hiking soon, packing /comfy/ items for tent in my backpack.

>go to the cities where they never see white guys
wait, where? There are so many army post in SK that it seems like pretty much anywhere they have seen white guys.