Okay Sup Forums it's 3:48 AM, so you know what time it is!

Okay Sup Forums it's 3:48 AM, so you know what time it is!

Share your most eggcelent egg recipes!

I fist my asshole until I gape it and slide two eggs right in. It's important to fist yourself to keep the muscles loose long enough for the egg to slide deep into your colon. Basically, your body heat will cook the egg to perfection.

I like to do this before I go to sleep so that I can make egg salad in the morning

>Turn broiler on
>fry bacon in 6 inch pan -remove when done
>turn pan to medium heat
>add diced onion, peppers, mushroom to bacon juice
>saute until done
>fork beat 2 eggs in bowl
>add eggs to pan & mixture
>dice bacon - add to pan
>let set until edges are done
>lift edges & tilt pan to have raw egg run under
>top with cheese
>put under broiler

Those fuckers will plump up looking like you cooked a 4 egg omelette.

Sides - hash browns, toast & coffee.

Great thread idea OP, I'm a big fan of eggs.

Got myself a Japanese gf she does this great bfast thing.

Steaming hot rice in a bowl, digs a hole in it, throws in a couple of raw eggs. Stirs them in real fast so they cook in the rice.
Then add some sesame seeds, soy sauce, chilli sauce.
Top them with alfalfa.

I also do a good huevos rancheros, its all fucking nice mate.

I did laugh.

MmmMmmm.

Now I'm hungry.

Watch Gordon Ramsey's video on youtube about cooking scrambled eggs. Honestly, I have been overcooking eggs my entire life til I watched that video and they taste a million times better when you cook em right. The trick is, stop cooking the egg while its still wet/drippy, turn off the heat. It will finish cooking itself in the pan/on the plate. A properly done scrambled eggs over toast is delicious and you can top it off with just about anything. I like truffle salt, pepper and whatever vegatables I have on hand.. sometimes mushrooms and/or sauteed onions, or a tomato nd some basil. whatever. eggs are great cuz you can do anything with em

when I was a kid my dad used to make omelettes with Velveeta cheese in them. Sounds pretty nasty but I loved it

This is all true.

I saw a Delia Smith scrambled egg recipe
> chunk of butter in a skillet
> when melted turn heat down and throw in a couple of raw eggs
> lightly mix it all up
> when the eggs are starting to show first signs of firming up turn off the heat
> throw in some more butter and continue stirring
> after about 2 minutes you will have the fluffiest, most buttery scrambled eggs
> put over the best bread you have
> sprinkle freshly chopped chives and rock salt
> couple of hash browns on the side

You are good to go. Thank me tomorrow

OP is either asleep or has burnt the house down.
Never mind I'm loving this thread, ive dropped mine, requesting more recipes please.

>2 eggs beaten with a couple tablespoons of cream/milk
>Onions and Bacon: diced: Thinly sliced potatoes
>Saute that shit in a pan until potatoes are tender, onions translucent, and bacon to your liking
>Put in bowl
>Take eggs, start stiring, almost as a scramble
>when curds form spread out eggs
>add sauteed items
>cheese now if want
>let cook for a few minutes
>fold in half
>cook either side 1 minute
>top with ground sesame seeds.

Basic omelette lol

OP is here taking notes and jacking off to these new egg recipes

sounds hot

correction, probably 1 minute with topping at first, then 1/2 - 1 minute on each side.

I don't tend to actually time these things when I'm cooking

oh shit
>2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of cream/milk, salt and oregano to taste

doesn't sound nasty at all

:3

this has been a pretty nice thread. I'm auto-updating it while I take a nap and I'm gonna cook some eggs whenever I wake up

goodbye friend. leg so hot you fry an egg

I'm Jewish, we have a thing called shakshouka. Lots of different ways to make it, this is my way....

Big arse pan, fry some onion
Then put in a tin of chopped up tomatoes
Add anything you like, I put in olives, bell peppers, some lima beans and a couple of capers.
Should be real liquidy, stir it all up then crack a few eggs in there, and let them poach. Make sure the eggs stay runny. Throw some parsley on top.

Serve with a big chunky bread which you dip in the dish.

Bumpppph

Grits with vegetables, shallots, parmesan and a poached egg on top.

>We have
Fuck off. This, as long as humus are fucking levant, palastinian/lebanese/syrian, etc, all influnced by turkey ofc.
Fuck you with your stealing every bit of culture to claim as your own. Face it rat, you have no fucking food culture, or any for that matter. Stop copycating everything filthy jew.

Good sir, I shall have no such negativity in my egg thread.

Apologize to the Jewish gentleman.

Okay sorry, but srsly srop stealing shit u silly kikes, is not noice

>>>You're Russian.
>>>>You have a thing called chyorniy khleb
>>>>>Scandinavians made rye bread first, you filthy bear licking Ivan nigger.
>>>>>>Durr, you personally stole it.

Do you see how stupid this sounds?

Lol someone gets butthurt because a Jew posts a recipe. Fuck you muslims are so easily butthurt, no wonder you cant help killing other muslims. You guys just lose your shit over the most pathetic stuff. Its a fucking recipe, you're an adult, learn to cope.
This is why we in the west can't stand you guys.
Anyhoo, back to the recipes.

Sausage egg boat melts
> French bread, dig out the middle
> fry up chorizo, pepper and onion
> put in the bread hole
> crack some eggs on top and grill
> when nearly grilled sprinkle some cheese on and let that melt
> fap some ranch dressing over that shit

Fucking beautiful

HASH MOTHERFUCKING BROWNS, BITCH, DRIZZLE YOUR BIRD PLACENTA ALL OVER IT. NEVER EAT LESS THAN TWO EGGS.
BUT FIRST GET SOME MUSHROOMS, 1 GRAM WILL GET YOU HIGH ENOUGH. THEY TAKE 30 SECONDS TO SAUTE ON EACH SIDE
MAKE SURE YOU GOT SOME BACON TO GO WITH IT, THICC CUT, NONE OF THAT MAPLE SMOKED BULLSHIT
ONIONS ARE PRETTY GOOD NOT QUITE RAW, BUT DON'T WORRY ABOUT COOKING THEM UNTIL THEY'RE CARAMELIZED, THEY ADD TEXTURE, A BIT OF BITE
IF YOU WANT TO GET FANCY, DICE YOURSELF SOME GREEN PEPPERS. IF YOU USE RED PEPPERS YOU DESERVE WHAT'S COMING TO YOUR PALETTE
FOUR SLICES OF CHEDDAR CHEESE, THAT SHIT BETTER BE SHARPER THAN YOUR KNIFE. NOT ON TOP, THROW THAT RIGHT IN THERE AND SCRAMBLE THAT TOO
I LIKE TO COOK MY INGREDIENTS FIRST AND THEN SCRAMBLE THE EGGS WHILE THEY'RE IN THE PAN OVER LOW HEAT
SPRINKLE SOME PAPRIKA ON TOP, GOOD PRESENTATION CREATES AN APPETITE

THIS HAS BEEN COOKING WITH CAPS LOCK

THANK YOU

I mean, thank you, like the cheddar cheese overload

OH AND I ALWAYS USE BACON FAT TO COOK THE INGREDIENTS AND EGGS. IF I DON'T HAVE BACON, USE BUTTER AND OIL. BOTH. BUTTER TO GET THAT DELICIOUS FLAVOR, AND OIL SO IT WON'T BURN THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR EGGS.

Eggs are disgusting. Get the fuck off my board eggcuck

I have the perfect ingredient for your eggs, then.

Soft boiled eggs, and soldiers.

Don't forget the salt.
That is all.