FB Feet Thread. Post some classic unsuspecting footsluts

FB Feet Thread. Post some classic unsuspecting footsluts.

Who wishes it would be legal to turn misbehaving girls into forced footsluts

Starting with Sam DiFabio

How about doing it regardless of whether they're misbehaving or not?

Some more Sam. WWYD to her?

how about keep the misbehaving part, but innocent girls can always be framed, or you just pay off officials

She would still need to be forced. How would you go about it?

not sure, what would you do if you could just frame innocent girls and have them turned into footsluts?

Told you last thread how I'd tie up and use both Sara Wanous and Sam DiFabio. More curious to hear what others would do to Sam now.

they'd try to tell you that they're innocent

would you still make a beeline for them and collar them as fast as possible if they have boyfriends?

That'd be hard considering where I left them. As I recall they were both in strict bondage gagged with their own dirty socks and panties and each others as well. Not a lot of noise coming out of that,once the duct tape is applied. Or if I'm feeling particularly mean they can both get ballgags crammed over their mouth stuffings to make them completely helpless as their cheeks bulge with the taste of both themselves and each other (and naturally my cum as it will have already been in all of those pieces of clothing before they even put them on).

Exposed feetsluts are the best. That one girl from the Sole Project has average feet but they're hotter knowing she's aware of all the guys jerking off to her.

how would they be tied? some way with feet exposed i'd imagine

I don't see why that would matter to me.
Absolutely
Both frogtied and vulnerable. Easy to go from feet to pussy like that. Sam with strict binding on her tits preparing her for either the clothespins or hot wax that awaits them if she resists..

any example pics of the frogtie?

maybe their boyfriends would try to protect them by collaring them first

did he really cum in her shoes? lol. I wonder if he regrets it all now.

Hah Sam would already be tied up in the back of my car with Sara before they knew what hit them. Both of their BF's would get goodbye texts a few hours later with pictures of me turning them into my slaves.

wow

would the pictures include you using their feet?

It's completely hypothetical user
Lol probably since she could have easily figured out who it is just from this picture
I don't see why not. They are technically legally both my footsluts, right? Wasn't that the entire point of collaring them?

Wait I mean this one. She went silent after this was sent to her so I'm pretty sure she figured out exactly who it was

the boyfriend would beg you for her back. maybe he has a foot fetish and hasn't even had a chance to use her feet yet

I mean, she's definitely in a guy's room here. Some dedicated Sup Forums tard or someone else that went to Cuse and knows her could easily ID the guy from his dorm room. His mistake not blacking it out or something.

lol what a madman. it's really gay that dude decided to tell her though. Sambro was a cool dude and he had tons of grade A material. he probably got expelled for that shit if they were able to find out it was him. I hope he didn't

They would have both graduated by now so I'm not sure how it would have been handled. And he was nuts, cumming in her shoes, socks, bras, panties, lotion, soymilk, and routinely cumming on her when she was passed out. It's pretty funny to me that she only knew about the shoes hahah. Someone needs to recover that motherless page that had the pics and vid clips of that.

meant to reply to
I wouldn't give a fuck hahaha

you could even rub it in more, like telling him how good her feet smell

Once they're completely broken I'll routinely send them videos of them drinking my cum out of each other's worn, sweaty high heels

wow i have a huge folder of her on my computer and thought I had seen just about everything but I never saw any videos. also I found a bunch of her stuff on image fap a few months ago and the pics were uploaded in like 2011 or so something and they were the ones that he used to post all the time so I'm not even sure if half the shit he said was true and I don't really care either lol.. just saying

i like sweaty feet. how can we make their feet as sweaty as possible?

Plz post what you have then. 2011-2015 would be the correct timeframe for her getting perved on in college and all of those stories about her and pics and vids were around that old so it makes sense that they could have happened in that timeframe.

Sara runs track, Sam is a Dancer. Crank the heat up and force them to exert themselves before stripping them of their sweaty, cum filled (everything they wear from now on will be filled with my cum. nice idea I picked up from Sambro) socks and panties, forcing them to get me off with their feet, cumming into them multiple times to further soak them and then forcing to gag themselves and each other with them.

how often can they change their socks? do they get to ever wash their feet?

How about I tell sam.difabio all of the things you perverts have said about her over the years just to stop you creeps from exposing her. Fucking degenerate footfags would probably get off to that.

You're right. I probably would white knight fgt. Just like I did last time.

not everyone is like those two (or more likely, that one) autismos

They change when I tell them to. First they clean off each others feet with their tongues. Then they shower, cleaning my cum off of their feet for when I choose to use them next. All shoes and socks they wear shall be soaked in cum already. As will be their bras and panties. And they will be required to clean eachother before I decide to use them.

what's the longest time you would make them wear the same sweaty socks for?

Sarah

Probably like a week or two just so they're repulsed even more when they're gagged

fatty feet. look at that massive turkey gobbler on her chin too. what a gelatinous waste of life.

and sending her boyfriend a message that says "i've made her wear the same socks for two weeks now! they smell great"

Probably the most tame thing he'd ever see her doing for me.

what would be the least tame thing?

Probably some hardcore lesbian bondage ending in them worshipping each other's feet and submitting to me for a couple of hours

best feet ive ever seen in person

My bitchy coworker's toes

not fb but eh

some OC

Perfect
More!

Man what a looser. Shame your ban only lasted so long.

Kek when was I ever b&. I've been here this whole time. The user who was doxxing Sam and Sara was the one that got booted.

ey sophieeee. any other good exposed footsluts?

Niki has been a footslut for years and she has no clue

Bumpin with some Sarah

and her huge sexy feet