Have you ever dated a single mother?

Have you ever dated a single mother?

Yeah she became a single mother after I left her

No. Have dated / fucked a married mother. Her husband never knew

I've always wondered what its like to guck a milf/cougar. Kinda want to do that while I'm still in my early 20's

she's no cougar. Guess how old she is

No but I did jerk of to few.

Oh he knows, and he's coming after you. You better pack your shit.

Mid 30 to late 30's? I just wanna fuck a milf or a cougar while I still can. But I doubt that will happen.

I met one for a hook up, we banged alot, we started dating, we got engaged, I got her pregnant she cancelled the wedding till further notice.
Still 'dating' even though I have a daughter with her and act as a surrogate father to the boy that ain't mine

Bad idea don't do it there's plenty of better pussy out there without baggage

OP is meaby the milf

I've fucked a couple, but no dating. You get sucked into dealing with the spawn, and I got a vasectomy specifically so I don't have to deal with that bullshit.

i can truthfully tell someone i fucked their mother

Yeah, and would probably not do again.

fucked heaps, dated none

24 actually

Nice. Saved.

source?

I thought there was already a cuck thread.

>I did jerk of to few.

That's nothing, I've jerked of to Hilary Clinton.

Lol, I love the office garb.

Wouldn't Call that a milf, 24 and a kid? Must of gotten knocked up during or right after highschool. I'm talking about some one in their 30's or 40's.

I dont make poor decisions
>yet im here

We'll he refers to herself as a milf. And the sex wasn't to bad tbh.

Spoiler alert: she squirts

I dated a young single mom; 19 year old. She wanted a baby daddy SO BAD that she did anything to please me. I used to get pissed when her baby started crying (I reallly despise that fucking sound) while we were fucking or watching TV. All I had to do was sigh or roll my eyes and she'd run out of the room to shut her up. I feel a little guilty now but it was fun while it lasted.

This thread is full of motherfuckers!

oh yeah, to add to that. She did this thing with her tits where she'd drag her nipples along side my balls in that sensitive area between thighs and balls. God damn that was nice.

Google search links to some Russian sites
You sir need a instruction book for your dick. Jerking of is supposed to be a pleasure not sacrifice of your humanity.

The sex was hot as. Then she opened her mouth. Found out why she is and remains single.

Good observations!

At least the Squirts is where it's at. Not all women is smart, and she seems like the stupid type to bloat about herself. Still wouldn't consider her a mile at 24 and getting knocked up so young lol. Im more of the type that would like to fuck more so a cougar or like a said 30's - 40's but I don't think that will happen.

One time I think there was an instance I was about to make out with the milk down the street and some stupid party i was forced into going, and it was the first time I met her. (She was piss drunk, offered me booze) but me having a gf at the time dsicoraged me even if I had a chance.

if you are single in your 40s and need to get laid occasionally the single moms are the easy pickins. watch out for leeches and abnormally crazy ones

if you are young and curious about cougars or whatever, just know that these horny older women were younger once and they were better looking and had less baggage. stick with young ones while you can get them.

but op didn't elaborated. he could have sacrificed *for* humanity!

Like if a biker gang bursted into his house, holding a gun to some hostages, unless OP jerks off to hillary Clinton...

Keep posting her pics she remind me a milf i fuck some years ago

nah bit risky tho just incase
and she would treat you like her second kid at times i reckon

She's fucking disgusting. I'd fuck around with those sweet tits but my dick would will if we made eye contact. She probably has a gunt too. Just a big crease from her guy to her cunt. No thanks.

Yep and god it was worth it, this milf is a beast in bed.

Currently dating one. It works though. I am divorced with kids as well. For someone like me it's actually frustrating to date a childless woman.

looks like a jew

Sure have. I was 30. Her 43.

is this a big dick

she was 33, i was 22, her oldest girl was 11... kind of weird... but she had never been fucked except by her ex-husband. the first time we had sex was so lame... boring. i just got out of a crazy relationship, with crazy good sex. and that first time felt like trying to fuck a shy unwilling virgin...
didn't even bother to come. so we had a talk and , i shit u not, 2 days later she was a wild furious sex beast grinding on my dick like the world was about to end. (only girl that actually squirted on my dick, she was in shock, i was in heaven)
we fucked like animals for 3 months. it was fucking great.

Any more of her?

Have done it. Definitely worth it, just use your head and avoid the ones looking for a money tree. The ones with adult children are usually more stable and a safer bet, unintuitive as that might be.

Dated? No. Fucked? Plenty.

This is about as true of a statement as you can get.

Yes. She was 15 years older than me

Yes.

please continue

Are you one of those upstanding African-American men by any chance?

i havent, but a friend is a single mother and she loves the cock. wanted a three some with my wife and i.

you see him release each negro hand.....like i get the joke but poor editing is poor editing

You like her? Wwyd to this chubby milf?

so close to having double BJ but.....

would love to titty fuck her saggy tits and finish all over her face, any good shots of them? swimsuit?

yumm pics?????

Took a few on a date just to fuck them but never dated seriously.

That ain't going to age well. Looks like shit already!

Seeing a 43 year old at the moment. She'd been married forever to some prude with a tiny dick who could barely get it up anymore. She'd never done anal or tit fucking or taken a load on the face so she's enjoying the late learning curve.

not so much dating, but fucking a 55 year old divorced mom, lot of energy!

Not properly dated but fucked one for a few months and turns out I was being used to make her ex jelly it caused quite a lot of shit just to get my dick wet.
I argued with her ex and eventually got in a fight with him, I fell out with a mate who was right and told me to stop what I'm doing.
Can't use that one experience to judge single mums but I'd use it to judge newly single mums definitely

im currently dating a single mother. Great in bed and pretty slutty. Let's me do lots of things to her. Love it.

She has more of a real chin, not much else though.

More please

Nope. Don't do it. You're never going to be as important to her as her kids are. And her kids aren't your kids so you will never have the same connection to them as she/the father does. Both her and the kids are going to be damaged and you're going to be stuck picking up after them. You will eventually get sick of coming second to her kids, of having to deal with the father, who will almost certainly be in the picture to some extent, and with the kids who will almost certainly resent you.

Thats because shes on fucking meth. You could shit in her mouth and she wouldn't bat an eye.

good root/fuck but bring as fuck. talk about their kids etc

fuck em and leave

What makes you say that?

Have I? Yes. Would I do it again? NO.

The whole relationship barely lasted six months. In the first two it was wild and fun on weekends, then tapered off to a day or two for the week, then it was MAYBE twice a month, and finally in the end I said "Enough".

She focused on her KID more then trying to establish a strong relationship. Good luck on her.

got nudes of her?

more of her please

>you must establish a strong relationship with ma cock!

One of my exes was one, and my current gf is also. Also she is much older than me and it's pretty great!

No nudes yet. Just started dating

I kekked

Yeah twice, both were mistakes and so many red flags other then the kid but my dick wad trying to do the thinking

No, several....

bikini or panties?

Dating one now. She's pretty hot and freaky. I can play Xbox with the kid. Pretty good but she's basically keeping me around for sex and chores. Which isn't the worst but I'd leave if I was looking for something serious

Yes. The sex is fantastic. Don't get hooked in though. Be nice to the kid.

Definitely worth doing.

Nigger

Fucking cute any more of her?

Yes. Absolutely fucked the shit out this chick. They will usually do wild shit and let you go in bare...

moar!

God damn her tits are great! Her ass just as nice?

Yep. She's hella fit

Yes. Highly recommend the sex. They are iver all that fake virgin crap and have seen some freaky shit from their first husband. So you can go to town and try stuff without being judged, or having a freak out.

Worst thing was she had a 14 year old daughter

yes and it was the biggest mistake ever. Before anyone goes for them just take a second and think about the reason why they are single mothers. Those people are made to ruin lives.

More of her please

Forgot the pic

My brother in law's wife died 6 months ago - he has young kids at the same school.

He literally, once a week has some random single mum get his number and message him some filth. His phone his full of nudes of these women, it's insane.

Dating her now. Took some time to really open up and trust but it’s amazing now. And like others said, the sex is out of this world