Femanon here. Well done guys, well done

Femanon here. Well done guys, well done.

You managed to destroy this poor girl's self-esteem for no reason whatsoever. She posted tits, she posted vagoo and she got fucking DEHUMANIZED for your sick viewing pleasure. She is not even fat, and having hair on your pussy is natural and normal. Your warped view of the world has turned you all into disgusting pigs.

Do you realize that you've probably left her with permanent mental scarring, and extreme body image issues? That's just so fucked up, NO-ONE deserves that. She was one of us, and you destroyed her humanity and womanhood for no reason whatsoever. That's so twisted I can't describe how sick it makes me feel.

I think this will be my last day on Sup Forums, you people are just fucking sick in the head.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239&comments=1
muelanews.com/muere-una-mujer-de-nacionalidad-rusa-en-accidente-proximo-al-aeropuerto-punta-cana/
youtube.com/watch?v=fKREK4mrzjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok but tits or gtfo

In all seriousness tho, what she was expecting? What were you expecting?
It's Sup Forums. A site populate by douches & sociopaths.

It's fucking Sup Forums you fucking piece of retarded shit. Don't expect people behaving normally

lulz is having a harmless laugh, not destroying other peoples lifes
especially not a womans life

what happened?

why did she come here to begin with?

Can someone post her pics? Looks cute.

That's really unfortunate. Now can someone post her full set so we can address the issue in the best possibile way?

hah hah, what a douchebag.
highly doubt you're a female of any species.

this is Sup Forums, where losers go to make hemselves feel smarter or better than the scum they really are

this is Sup Forums, where the dregs of the scum go to show off their ignorance, or to open themselves to the abuse and derision of others.

that cunt had NO self esteem to begin with, otherwise she wouldn't have come here. she wouldn't have showed tits or vag, no more than she would have IRL. or maybe she is a real slut IRL. maybe she's just another fucked up wannabe whore who thought she could get some meaningful attention in this cesspool, something that does not exist in this shitwad board (as any dumb fuck knows).

she was wrong. because she's an idiot. she deserved what she got. she was fishing for some attention, using herself as bait, and the sharks that fill this pool chewed her up, and spit her out. she got exactly what she deserved.

one thing's for sure, the idiom "there are no females on the internet" applies here more than anywhere else. whatever, everybody knows this.

chances are it wasn't a broad anyway, just some troll. chances are you aren't either, maybe you're the same troll.

so fuck off. no sympathy or pity in this quagmire of sick demented souls.

this is Sup Forums, there are no females here, and if there are they don't deserve anymore respect than some AIDS riddled whore in some slum in Bangkok.

fuck you op, go suck a rotted donkey dick.

and 0/10 for making me read, never mind post. you OWE ME for my time.

tits or GTFO

>She was one of us

see this is where you women dont understand. By showing that you are women you are automatically not one of us at all. We are anonymous, we have no gender, we have no social caste and we have no economic class. Choosing to identify yourself for some sick need for attention destroys that anonymity and therefor removes your status as one of us.

see? youre all fucking degenerate
you see peoples suffering and all you can think of is
>how can i profit from that

You sound like a femanon ... tits or gtfo

>wishing i could post pic related and "titorgtfo explained screencap"

>I think this will be my last day on Sup Forums, you people are just fucking sick in the head.

yup, but that motherfucker is buried in an unsorted folder

It's almost like actions have consequences. Imagine that...

>fucking DEHUMANIZED for your sick viewing pleasure.
KEK

Maleanon here. Well done ladies, well done.

You managed to destroy a whole nation's worth of young boy's self esteem for no reason whatsoever. They hit on some grills, no luck because they are nerdy autist faggots. You DEHUMANIZED them by pumping there ass full of sunshine about meeting the 'right girl one day' and 'just be yourself' when they asked for advice. Being 'himself' is not the problem, being a weak nerdy nice autist faggot that couldn't make even a desperate fat chick's cunt wet is. You should have told him to hit the gym you cunt and build muscle...maybe play some sports, but no... your naïve and dense view of the world wouldn't allow that.

Do you realize that you've probably left them with permanent mental scarring, and extreme confidence issues? That's just so fucked up, NO-ONE deserves that. He was one of us, and you destroyed his masculinity and happiness with your goddamn feminist feel good bullshit.That's so twisted I can't describe how sick it makes me feel. You knew what you were attracted too, and you couldn't even give him some HONEST advice?

>tldr: I don't give a flying fuck, eat a sloppy hairy donkey dick

post her tits and vagoo, and yours as well while you're at it

Kek

wheres tits

consequences will never be the same

women are not accustomed to this. society allows them to live in an infantile state where all their positive actions are treated like a toddlers first words and all their negative actions and ensuing consequences are attributed to or heaped upon men

we have all heard the term man child, when was the last time you heard the term woman child?

In this board people post pics of dead bodies for their own amusement. They fap to cute animals acting sexually. They roll for the sickest stuff. Some of them even stream their suicide attemps.

You call them out for bullying some whore who posted (willingly) and got roasted? YOU are not one of us. No one here is for the other, and you didn't get what's Sup Forums till this very moment.

Now you did and you have two options:
1- tits + timestamp.
You should know option 2 already.

this. haven't seen her before.

liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239&comments=1

hold on hold on.
she entered a site and began a relationship with complete strangers. The rabble demanded her tits and all she had to do was not.
And even though she decided to show her tits she is still a human and can live on without shame.
you say dehumanised, i say sexualized and although this is only a part of her identity its stilla beautiful and valid part.

>we have all heard the term man child, when was the last time you heard the term woman child?

> especially

>She was one of us
She was not one of me

Its Korean, msg on pic related translates to

> last video ill upload to Facebook.

Did she kill herself

because you are a newfag and this is a pasta thread.

muelanews.com/muere-una-mujer-de-nacionalidad-rusa-en-accidente-proximo-al-aeropuerto-punta-cana/
HOLY SHIT LOL

>She posted tits, she posted vagoo
got pics?

story ?

>inb4 bait
>femanon here
Tits or gtfo
>Do you realize that you've probably left her with permanent mental scarring, and extreme body image issues? That's just so fucked up, NO-ONE deserves that.
Wtf? I dont think it's that bad.
>She was one of us
What? Who is us? Newfriends-union?
>you people are just fucking sick in the head
Never said something else... i'm actually pensionated because they say im sick in the head lol.

someone repost bob and vagene

some bitch thought she would get an easy self esteem boost by showing her tits on the internet (with face) and predictable consequences ensued.

same old shit.

She was here yesterday because ppl from /fa/ or some shit (can't remember exactly) keeps rating her as ugly. Wants 2nd opinion from Sup Forums

Wasn't a very smart move

This pasta never gets old lol

It's known as The Law.

Seriously though, someone post the pics.

>link is in spanish
Why you fucking beaners always try too hard to fit here? It's just pathetic

When does OP show some tits?

Kitten-user here
Well done humanz well donz.
Youz has have managed to forget caturdayz threads. That has lowered the bar for all kitteahs evrwher. We do funny things for you all to look at and you just ignor us to make fun of some slut.
Meow.
Your warped view of the world has turned you all into disgusting pigs.
Do you realize our livez are not that long and we live to be with you for warmths? That is just so meowed up. No kitteh deserves that.
We are your pets, and you turn your backs to us. That so cold I can't describe how sick it makes meow feel.

I think this will be meow last day on Sup Forums, you humanss are just meowing sick in the head.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>especially not a womans life
Get out of here you sexist pig.

cya then you nigger

tfw Spaniards get accused of being filthy Mexicans. That'll teach them to invade another continent again.

>how do you know its in spanish
I thot this was murica

woah nice bait faggot, no clue who that is

Until I see the pics this thread is Fake News.

>she degraded herself and got degraded

You were expecting...?

Are you really this retarded?
I'm not a spick, it was a site linked in the liveleak comments

Bruh someone, what's the story and who has pics.

Where the fuck are her nudes?

This thread is all Kinds of Lolz
People (Women mostly) Seem to forget why we have Tits or GTFO.
Because we would get these shameless attention whores coming here, demanding our attention because they have a vagina.
We are all user, No face No gender Nothing to set up apart from one another.
Equil!
>Femanon here She was one of us, and you destroyed her humanity and womanhood for no reason whatsoever
No she wasn't! If she posted tits and vag she ceased to be anonymous.
She ceased to be one of us and became another girl clamoring to us for attention.
If this is true and not just a troll thread where I believe it is. She got what she deserved.
>I think this will be my last day on Sup Forums, you people are just fucking sick in the head.
LOL and LOL some more.
/b has tough me that we are all sick in the head, here we are just honest with ourselves.
Leave and don't come back, you will not be missed.

Sincerely Anonymous

Is this the bitch that killed her cat?

someone who speaks moon runes pls confirm

>facebook filename
>trump image
>You reek of new.
shiggy diggy

Someone post her. I missed it yesterday

>especially a female life

Fuck off, seriously.
This is the exact reason why on /b you should expect to be treated like the fuckin emotive cunt you are.

U make me sick, or rather sicker than I felt before.
You come on a board where people posts rekt pictures of mashed bodies, various examples of sexual degeneracy and degradation, and you still expect to be treated like a queen like you expect it irl, and for the exact same reasons (I have tits, I have pussy, feed me compliments, tell me I'm beautiful.)

This pasta/bait made me reply because I know that most females would feel exactly this way after something like that happens. And I'm glad it happened: if you're stupid enough to try and apply the same rules followed by society when you are on /b, well, that's what you get.

Now get the fuck out forever, ad you promised, and never come back. This is not the place where you can get what you want. A sad closet psycho is already waiting for you in his dark pit, ready to come pick you up and make you feel good before gifting you another piece of harsh reality.

And FUCK YOU

Who dat? Tldr? Context?

>newfags replying to stale pasta

>Do you realize that you've probably left her with permanent mental scarring, and extreme body image issues?
She's corean so she already had them lol.

Oops?

Welcome to Sup Forums. You're ours now. Here's what you can expect.
You'll stay for a while, see a few threads, laugh a bit, and see a few odd things. You'll bookmark the place for further amusement. This is where it all begins.
Before too long, you'll find yourself checking on Sup Forums in increased frequencies. First it'll happen occasionally during the week. Then once every day or so. Then more frequently. You'll find yourself checking on it twice a day. Three times. Once per hour. Before you know it, you'll be browsing it for hours at a time.
Slowly, your life will take a back-seat to Sup Forums. You'll find yourself forgetting to call people. You'll be late for work because you'll be reading legendary threads. Slowly, your life will decline into a mindless chaos.
As Sup Forums and Sup Forums slowly consume your mind, your humor will be replaced with our humor. You'll become glued to Sup Forums. It'll be the only place you feel accepted. And then, you'll start accepting the weirder conventions. You'll find yourself fapping to loli, furry, guro, and all sorts of odd things you used to find disgusting. But now it'll all be commonplace for you, as a normal part of your life. Your personality.
And then, someday down the road, you'll realize what has happened to you. Your loved ones will have left you. You'll be alone. Unemployed. Struggling to survive. And worst of all, you'll be hooked. You won't be able to fight it, because we will be all you know, and all you remember. You'll slowly dissolve into madness, or mindless stupidity. Whichever comes first. And then, one day, you will snap, and all remains of your former self will be crushed under our weight.
Welcome, my friend. Welcome, my Sup Forumsrother.
Welcome to your new home.
Welcome to Sup Forums.

I have travelled the wastes for many a generation, and know runes of this sort can only be read by one of the elven kind.
We must find an elf.

Someone's testing their bot. Move along.

1st world problems why doesnt she go tell her fucking daddy who was a little interboards webcam SLUT

Post tits before you go

There is no way to describe Sup Forums. Or Sup Forums. Any attempt by an outsider to describe us will completely miss the point. And I get where you're coming from because I was once there myself.
I've been here for years, but when I'm asked to describe Sup Forums I'm at a loss for words.
To truly understand what it is like here, you must stay for at least a month. It's not about the memes, it's about the apathy, the hatred, and the intentional stupidity.
The Internet (despite what people say) is not taken seriously by a Sup Forumstard. In real life, I smile and wave to people, I say thank you. But on Sup Forums, I discard my morality. I encourage people to commit suicide. I call respected members of the black community niggers and say that the Jews did the World Trade center.
So, my friend, you would to best simply to say we are being assholes for the hell of it. Because the Internet is not serious business.
Also, I know I'm going to get flamed up the asshole for this, but fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKREK4mrzjM

OP, if it helps you to know, there are people who straight up don't believe these fucks when they bring all this "what did you expect?" Or my favorite "we are all dirt bags here!! Merhuher, my decency is nonexistent, like my dick." Dude, they want to play edge lord, let them. Honestly, some of them would just love the fact that it happened. Most would gag if they could feel what she felt. Honestly she shouldn't have posted. Hope she gets better, hope the rest of these fags learn how they really stand on these issues.

Wait.. stop with that proud pride shit faggots and be objetive, where is the actual proof that bitch got what deserved? I just see OP pic but that gook would be anyone else

so wtf happened, did she an hero or something

please, someone

user here has the right idea

the two of you are both fags

natural selection, she is stupid enough to come here and play the games here and then she cries about it. too weak to survive other peoples opinions? fuck off cunt

A couple of things, one who is this girl, and where can I see this shit, I'm craving for a good laugh? Second, this is Sup Forums. Where you can be whatever the fuck you want to be without knowing what or who you are. The whole purpose of this board is to speak your mind, no matter how others perceive it.

Anyone got the noodz?

No less than you faggot

Also, *insert actual professional advice from an actual fag* OP, you think you're defending this person, but the fact that you posted this shit, not only did it gain more attention, but others will seek and do more harm. So next time know your own causality to dictate your own reality, and the reality of others.... especially on this site

she is a whore, whores are even lower than women, who the fuck cares?

>2nd opinion from Sup Forums
Thats just funny af

Obvious bait is obvious. So many newfags itt taking this seriously--i long for the days when Sup Forums was good.

>when Sup Forums was good

Also one last thing, TIT'S OR GTFO our board fag

Nigga show me that bitch's tits I would fucking rape her ass if I could

84 replies no nudes. Where's my Sup Forums.

tttt

Anybody have a thread number so I can look in the archives?

hurr duurr i was born in the wrong generation, wish b was still good. HahAHAHAH
kill yourself