What does Sup Forums think of this ganja? I paid 20 for 2 grams was it worth it...

What does Sup Forums think of this ganja? I paid 20 for 2 grams was it worth it? I'm about to smoke it just wanted your opinions first.

Seems fine to me. Don't need approval.

Looks decent how sticky is it?

Not too sticky just somewhat when it breaks up

Found a seed

Clean/cut your damn fingernails.

Well, user, I just got done working a 12 hour shift. Something you probably know nothing about.

looks like something a gay man would peddle.

Yeah, you work a hard 12 hour shift just to waste your money on bunk weed.

We'll I'm in rural ky so I take what I can get

Hideing in your bathroom to look at it? I hope you get the he knows and freak out.

I have a kid bitch

Today op was not a fag, and ask a decent question. 7/10

Idiot thats just about a gram u fuck tard thats worth 10 dollars u got robbed but u cant do nothing because you're scared of your dealer

Seems pretty standard.

Jesus Christ. Clean and trim your fingernails and wash your hands. You're filthy.

>has a kid
>still smokes
Living up to your expectation, I see.

For these days, yea, kush is pretty common. Go back about 3-4 years? Corn/reggie was the most abundant.

I've been blessed to live in Vancouver :^)

Bud looks nice but u need to sort ur nails out

Mfw Sup Forums doesn't know what working man hands look like

I used to work 10/12 hours a day, and the most I would get is calluses and ripped bits of skin around my cuticles. OP looks like he's been fingering a gorilla.

whats with the nails? you work so much you cant take 2 minutes to wash your hands you dirty pig?

I work in an automotive factory you pussy boi

I think it's amazing you can still buy marijuana in such small quantities these days. Seriously, I've never bought less than an oz at a time. Then again, I didn't actually start using until I was 30, and I use it for chronic pain.

Wear gloves then you fucking neanderthal.

I'm still convinced by
You finger bang Gorilla's for minimum wage.

That's not the worst weed ever . And why are you so worried what he spends his money on, you fucking jew hater.

>ky user here also

Where about?

looks like ass, but its probably worth $10/g if you arent from a legal state