"you tried to tell us but we listen. What do we do now"

>"you tried to tell us but we listen. What do we do now"

This movie is so subtly Sup Forums
It's so subtly anti immigrant I love it

actually, it's anti-Sup Forums

the birds are all of different species and live in a multicultural society. the pigs are only green and want a one race society all for themselves. The movie is about racists being BTFO

Pigs are Muslims you dumb weeb

All white ethnic groups living in harmony until muslims arrive.

The birds have many different colors, like european ethnic types
then the pigs come in who are all just one color.

>Seems to think Sup Forums hates other races when the assimilate properly.

Milo, if you are reading this please do an article on this

feathers are like cloths
those birds are all pink/white underneath

>subtle

Ok

t. Milo

Most of the birds have blue or green eyes, whereas the pigs have dark eyes.

Chuck = Milo

But in the movie, the pigs do assimilate properly. Then they enact their evil plan when everyone lets their guard down.

feather color is like hair color retard

So your saying, the pigs are actually the jews?

Took my daughter to see this on Saturday, holy shit I didn't expect a movie based on a fucking cell phone game to actually good.

After the movie my daughter was asking about the bad piggies and how they wanted to eat the nice birds eggs. She wanted to know why they did it. Told her it's there culture and that some piggies just want to do mean things.
"Is that why you shoot piggies at grandpa's farm?"...."yes baby girl. That's why daddy shoots pigs at grandpas farm."

The pigs are clearly muslims, you dumb cuck.

Don't lie to her, you shoot pigs at the farm because bacon is fucking delicious.

So is justice, user.

So is justice.

I never thought a 3DPD cartoon would rock pol to its core the way this stupid movie has.

I refuse to watch it because I'm a media luddite, but damn.

Not assimilate.

The other birds are too blinded to see who they truly are, before its too late, just like >refugees welcome

Sorry but you're wrong, there are pigs from different cultures.

>pigs are all the same color + shape and have cultural diversity
>birds are all different colors + shapes with a single culture

what did he mean by this?

Europeans have many eye colors, and many hair colors. Most of the rest of the world has one.

Pretty much the rest of the world has black hair and brown eyes.

That it's easier to sell merchandise with different colored birds lol

>subtly

ive seen a french person who looks typically white with dark brown pube curly hairy. are they white?

Beautiful. When she gets a little older, make sure to tell her that there are bad people too. And just like the piggies, they all like the color green and have beards.

If you have more than 3.125% Negro in you, it'll do that to your hair. Might be able to get away with 6.25%. Any more and it'll show.

It'll also change your nipple color from pink to peach, or darker. Seriously, check your nipple, if it's pink, you're white.

> that copper red

> if it's pink, you're white.
i dont really agree with this

meds and many other western euos have light brown/dark peach nipples

After years of Islamic sieges.

so half of europe has sand blood in them?

people with brown eyes typically do not have pink nipples

only in places occupied by north African Muslims. Moors, and corsairs. Native Italians and Spaniards are very different from their mulatto countrymen.

Sadly, probably.

Though, as a mostly European, I'm willing to consider them honorary white. Should invest in nipple dye. Asians sell and use it.

what im trying to say is that its mostly only nordics that have pink nipples. You probably think white people have pink nipples because americans are all aglos.

Nah. Central/Western/Northern/Most Eastern Euros have pink nipples.

Iberians and Baltic not as much. Pink nipple test is the fastest way to determine if someone is 95% + Euro.

99% white isn't white though. you would never be able to tell if someone have all the white traits but their parents didn't

I can't tell if you're trying to argue that you need to be 100% white to be white, or what, but, when you have pink nipples, it's a sign your race is white, rather than mixed.