Other urls found in this thread:

americanhistoryusa.com/campaign-trail/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blue virginia

lol

Polls show it to be competitive.

>Arizona not voting for the man who wants to deport mexicans
Kill yourself.

Berniefag here, that seems pretty optimistic for Shillary.
>Georgia
>blue
Nope.

Actually, looking at this map I'm even more confident that she will be BTFO.

All the shit Fed workers that ruined NOVA will keep VA blue for a looooong while.

AZ blue? Please.

>arizona
>blue

>that state
>that color

i'd laugh my ass off. plausible map at this point.

we could get AZ

came here to post this

I live in Georgia, no way it'd be blue. Arizona wouldn't be either. Florida is debatable though.

>Georgia
>blue

>Georgia
>blue

>Arizona
>Blue

>Michigan
>Red

niggr are you even trying

I'm nearly certain that Georgia hasn't voted blue since 1960. LBJ betrayed the south and it's been Republican since 1964.

Jimmy carter, homie

>blue GA and blue AZ
Nah

Fuck you Illinois, and fuck you Obama.

Oh yeah he was from there wasn't he? Idk if I'd count that then because it's basically just home cookin'.

Michigan probably blue but I could see my state maybe being red this time around.

Reminder that Illinois is a state that literally got caught selling senate seats

Jimmy is from Georgia, so he doesn't count.

I got Trump at 272.
Gave him AZ, GA, VAG.
Gave seahag PA and MI.

still, most of our governors in the last 50 years were dems, even our current governor switched to the Republican party before he ran for governor. the days of the southern Democrat are over though.

If it's Trump vs. Hillary then I think these are the states up for grabs.

FL
MI
NH
NY (He just needs like 15% of the City to support him, and Upstate will will do the bulk)
OH
PA
VA

>Arizona and Georgia
>blue
Hot damn, that's some spicy autism, my friend

Please do not refer to your future president as a seahag. Yes I can see us winning by our traditional rust belt route too.

Trump is currently ahead in Jawga you stupid nigger.

Lol at NY.

but not by much which says something

Nevada will vote republican you imbecile

No

There are more cops, firefighters, construction workers, truck drivers, etc. in NYC than anywhere else. We got this.

I think he can get some New York Juden to do some campaigning for him in NYC. He's got lots of powerful Juden friends that could help him get just enough in the city.

>Implying that Trump goes down in the polls at all rather than up

Clinton can pretty much only go downhill, Trump is the opposite. If Romney took it, Trump can.

flip NV and GA

But there are more Latinos in Georgia now than in 2012 and Trump will do even worse with them than Romney did.

>GA
>AZ
>NH
K.

nice meme. aren't enough people in NOVA to turn the whole state blue.

VA went red much harder for Bush than it went blue for Obama. Obama, an infinitely better candidate than Hillary, barely defeated Mittens "Mittens" Romney in 2012

VA will be red this cycle

R8 me

Trump is from NY. If any Republican has a shot it's him. Trump has a lot of support upstate. Tons of signage everywhere and more than just bumper stickers and window stickers. I saw a boat the other day that had a giant TRUMP 2016 cover over it.

Hillary is a mess.

No way VA will be red. It's staying blue from now on. Here's my other prediction for Hillary without AZ or GA.

I am in Texas. We're not going blue m8. It's sad to say. I'm like one of the few Obama and Hillary supporters I know.

Why the hell would Georgia and Virginia go blue?

Niggers aren't voting, there's not a magic mulattoe running for president this time.

Come home, white man.

too bad they can't vote

NOVA is fine, I live here. It's blue yeah, and federal workers play largely into that. Honestly what would ruin this area is if a really conservative candidate took all their jobs away, cause there's not enough private sectors jobs to replace them.
Doesn't stop me from voting conservative.

Trump is a dangerous loose cannon we can't afford.

Yes they can.

most of new york live in nyc and rochester. please take a look at the demographics and polls from those areas. The rest of the state doesn't matter.
source: live in nyc, born in rochester.

Minority voters have been turning out in huge numbers for HRC.

Also it's not like NYC/Rochester are the only blue areas of New York. Half of Upstate is still blue if you look at election results.

Hilary is a mistake.

You are the imbecile if you think Nevada is going red.

Nope. Remember, everyone in northern VAhad a job which depends on the federal government maintaining the status quo. They will vote Hillary.

>Shillary
>NC

Map, dismissed.

Hush, lil cuckie.

>It's sad to say. I'm like one of the few Obama and Hillary supporters I know.
>being this fucking gay

>florida
>red

good luck. blacks and latinos are all for hillary. 60% of whites are R but good chunk wont vote for Trump because muh Jesus and the latinos, lib whites, and blacks combined can't be beat

Curious, where in Texas do you live?

Are you still in the closet?

Obviously enough people support him in Georgia for him to be ahead there. Hillary's lead has evaporated and the conventions haven't even happened yet. Trump is still tying up loose ends with the GOP and has already Hillary lost her lead. He's barely even attacked her and it's neck in neck. Most people thought that if Trump was going to gain at all, it would be in August, September and October, but Hillary's big lead that everybody was talking about has evaporated and there's still 5 months until the election. It definitely is still too close to call at this moment and I honestly don't know what will happen, but Hillary and Trump are still dealing with their own parties at the moment and haven't went head-to-head very much yet. VPs aren't even decided yet either.

Shit

not here, hombre. they check ids. at least in my county, can't speak for shitlanta

Austin, I'm calling it now.

Run the model: americanhistoryusa.com/campaign-trail/

A couple dozen times and you tell me

Also bear in mind that if Michigan goes red, its likely that Virginia, Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin and New Hampshire go red too

The odds of GA going blue are better than PA going red.

Thoughts?

unlike you armchair political scientists, i actually live here and know that the nova meme is completely exaggerated

>Clinton with around 56%
Unlikely but in this scenario you should make Montana blue, probably even South Dakota too

Fuck off m8. No way PA, OH, and FL go Trump. Hillary has a good shot at NC, GA, and AZ too.

Gimme a r8 niggas

Beaumont-Port Arthur Area

OH, PA and FL are already on the knife's edge (in particular, OH tends to favor Trump), Virginia will take a bit of a feat to turn, but once it goes through, New Hampshire turns lean red too

>florida
>not going trump

loving
every
laugh

Is Trump really going to win!?
YES!

implying it wont be 2012 all over again

disturbing but will never happen.

That is what I am expecting.

>blue Arizona

Bretty gud, but by the time you get Michigan, NH goes red too

This is pretty much what I'm expecting to see happen.

This has literally never happened in all of US history.

It will in 2016.

either way i expect it to be another landslide election

stop lowering the number, it's fucking 63% white if we don't count Alberto Barbossa and Spaniards, 73% if we do.

>supporting Obama and Clinton
Are you fucking retarded?

I think NH too

>hillary
>Ohio
Top kek

Hillary might well win GA and AZ, if Trumps shits up his campaign with stupidity and his big mouth being a political novice not knowing when to shut up. And Trump might well win PA and MI, if he runs a good campaign and Hillary gets fucked by the FBI or some other outside force or the economy goes muy malo. But there's no senario where Hillary wins GA and AZ *and* Trump wins PA and MI all in the same election. If Hillary is carrying GA and AZ it means she's already won PA and MI by double digits, and it Trump is winning PA and MI it means he's already safely ahead in GA and AZ. People on here act like state races happen in a vaccuum without being affected by the national horserace. The biggest predictor of a state's outcome is the national topline polling numbers adjusted by a factor of that state's partisan makeup. GA and AZ are much more republican than PA and MI so they're not going to end up on opposite sides. And no, Trump is not going to play in NY just because he lives there. NY is deep blue by the number of registered voters.

True, the only thing is that Michigan is a Rust Belt state that has stayed Democrat because of Muslims, Detroit negroes and unions splitting the white vote. This year the white vote will be more united due to the fact that unions are defecting from Democrat support to Trump and the negro turnout won't be on Obama levels. NH is full of middle-class white cucks far removed from the multi-culti jungles of the South and the Rust Belt NE, there's a good shot of them going red though but Michigan is pretty unrelated as far as NE is concerned.

No but you must be if you support Trump. Hillary will defeat him in November and Obama's legacy will remain in tact.

country in 2012 was already highly polarized. The swing vote is just a meme so you know. i expect it to stay the same way.

You're a fucking retard