Be me

>be me
>19 years old student turning 20 in January
>meet a girl at a party
>she's very smart
>good chemistry
>ask for her number and snapchat
>she shares it
>basically we spend the entire week writing each other and the weekend we meet few hours together
>learned that she's actually 15 and she's going to turn 16 in December
>feelswrong.jpb
>but I'm in love
>she loves me

What am I suppose to do ? She's clearly mature for her age and that mistook me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic unrelated obviously

'mature for her age' they are gonna love you in jail

Intellectually, I wanted to say

Where do you live? 16 is legal in most countries.

>I've known her for a few weeks
>it's love
>she's so mature
Protip. If she's 15 and you think she's mature... then you might not be the mature one.

I misspoke here, just wanted to say she's smart and bright thing which is rare for girls of her age and I know some in my family.

lol, this exact same thing happend to me 1,5 years back. We she is 17 now and was 15 back then..
We were together for 1 year but there is one thing that i learned form it.
These young but mature girls dont have experience, they wont be as mature as you think in the first place. They maybe wont be able to confront things maturly or react to pointing out bad behaviour as adult like as you would like it.
For me the relationship was beautiful but I always knew that she wasnt on my lvl..
Guess its up to you, but if you like each other and she actually seems mature give it a try.

One last thing though. I tried to teach her stuff about life and so on..first you think its good because she will become "perfect" and adult like in your hands but two things can happen here. She actually grows from it or she gets this thought in her head that you are better than her which will eventually breake up everything, happend for me..so you just need to be lucky i guess^^

Pix

That's quite interesting. Will consider this.

no, dont be a creep

damn hot

>15
>love

okay, and tomorrow she's going to love Brett because he can eat lunch with her at the school.
Statch charges generally don't look good on a job appie, don't do it user.

i suggest you start training your ass for all the cocks you are going to take in prison

True Story...i have a good friend that years back he met a 16yo and he wad 26 already, they talked and flirted...he waited until she was 18 and got with her...they are married and have 2 kids now and her family loves him...he said the pussy was marinading for 2 years

Thought bout doing this

Go for it. My last girlfriend was one month away from turning 16 when we first got together- I was 21. We were together 9 years- we got along great, her parents loved me and respected me because I wasn't some piece of shit that was going to bang and leave their daughter.

It didn't work out for other reasons but we had a blast- she got me out and let me see and entire world that I never knew existed before we met and I never would've experienced one minute of that level of fun had I not met her and I wouldn't trade anything to have gone back and passed on being with her despite us eventually not working.

So do what you want, but if she's truly interested you may be missing out on something awesome.

She's immature and she knows she can use statutory rape charges as cannon fodder.

Srs. shes going for older men, and you know as a fact, that in mind. She's a little succubus in training OP, you deserve it if you get fucked.

Pretty sure thats legal most places in the world. Age of consent is 15/16 in most countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

Might be legal but not moral

morally i would say its fine.

Legality of these matters are based on morality withing a certain society. Prude societies= prude laws.

Would you accept as a father/mother seeing your daughter with a 20yo dude ?

>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock

depends on the 20yo dude
are we talking a dude weed lmao on the street or a stem student going for a masters?

Most likely. But it would not be my decision to make.

Wait till shes 18
Ezpz

>Statch charges
>job appie
Not sure if Australian.
Either way, you talk like a cunt.

>20 year old going for a Masters in STEM having time for a GF
Kek

Date her...
Treat her well.

my god thats cringe

A jail cell is just a room user

Joan Cornella worthy

probably biased, since the age of consent in my country is 14, but if you love her, put discretion above everything, make sure you both know what that entails ( limited everything for each other, specially time ), and just do it. Don't get her pregnant, tho.

Listen dude

Avoid this. You might think she is "intellectually mature" for her age, she isn't. She is 15. It is literally impossible for a 15 year old to have enough experience in life to have any level of actual maturity. She make be well spoken, but I promise she is not mature.

Imagine 2 years from now. You'll be 22, done with uni, and very possibly in a big boy job. You'll be dealing with problems and stress that a 17 year old cannot possibly connect with. Any life issues that she thinks she is having will seem entirely trivial to you, because they are, because she is a child.

I only know this because of experience.

I'm 22 and I've done none of those things.
However you are completely correct, kid problems are infinitely less serious and the type of shit anyone at work deals with without even thinking about. She can't comprehend how fucked you are when your car breaks down, and you're riding a bike and she judges you for it but you have to get to work so you can pay the god damn rent and feed her fucking entitled 17 year old ass, because she's a child and just like a little bird she's still following everyone with her mouth open.

What if the case is that you are just that immature?

Dude, either you wait the 2-3 years, or risk jail time. Keep it PG-13

This.

I am 26 and I've matched with a few 18 year olds on Tinder and such and it is so fucking hard to connect with them because even at 18 they are consistently immature as fuck. Not even in a "haha you make fart jokes so immature" way. I'm over here like "shit I have this deadline at work we've been pushing a new project and everything is coming to a head for something we've all been working for weeks on and I hope everything goes smoothly" and they'll always say some shit like "haha yeah I know I have to have a 5 page paper done by Friday and then I have to work 4 hour shifts at the fast-food place." Like fuck off, your problems ain't shit.

get to know her more and see where it goes maybe?

keep an eye out for red flags and if there are none, shes a keeper

Charles Starkweather was 19 when he picked up a 15 year old gf and started a two week killing spree.
The blueprint is layed out for you already.

I will wait and see

She obviously has high amounts of autism if she likes you, despite your downs.

Whats her name. I guess starts with a M

With a J

Pic Related?
What country are you in?

France

Australia?

1 week and you're both in love? Neither of you are nature enough to be in a relationship then. A real one anyway. That is called infatuation no matter what you tell yourself. What you think you love is superficial at the moment and it's also newness of it all.

Trust me. Been there done that many times and I always said it was different each time. If you had kept it low key and note serious, it probably could have been a fun fling that may have developed into something later, but You're both to clingy already for it to not blow up.

My wife we 19 when we meet and I was 27. She was "mature" too. I just saw what I wanted to believe. It's been a really rough road for us and we barely made it together.

You’re intellectually stimulated by a fuckin 15 year old. She isn’t smart you’re just that slow witted.

Stick her with ur wang