I just got some propranolol. Planning on mixing it with xanax. How does the combo feel?

I just got some propranolol. Planning on mixing it with xanax. How does the combo feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

beta blockers have no recreational value at all.

seconded

Kek I used propranolol because I had anxeity/stage freight when giving public speeches in college. It made me a fucking champ and made me talk like a ceo in my presentation

Going to the doc today. Anyone know an easy way to score some xanax?

used to take propanolol for anxiety, doesn't do jack shit. also you must have some kind of deathwish to even attempt to make some kind of chemical cocktail, get help

symptoms of panic disorder. Anything less and it's just general anxiety that they'll treat with other medications. You don't want xanax though. At least get clonazepam

really doubt it kid

I got them for exactly this reason. Presentation has a lot of weight behind it so need to be completely on top. So your saying it definitely will help my performance?

Benzos and propranolol are okay to mix

Why no xanny doe?

Anyone have experience with Etizolam?

The half life is too short. It'll fucking ruin your life unless you have a decent amount of willpower. And I question that of people seeking xanax to begin with.

Huh? Are you retarded?

Does propranolol have euphoric properties? I just gave it a quick look and saw that it treats chest pain, migranes, and high blood pressure. Which im sure I have all 3 of them.

No performance... It isn't cocaine. It just helps with anxiety. So it you stutter/shake/sweat/whatever while giving a speech in front of 30 people in the class, it makes that all go away and you just bomb it and say whatever is on your mind.

colinopen treats all this shit.

I have a cardiac condition and am on atenolol. For me beta blockers are enjoyable because I feel like shit without them. If you're in the same boat, you might get something out of it. But I highly doubt that will ever be euphoric. It's a total flatline

It has no euphoric properties.

Usually people with anxiety use it for public speeches. Also doctors use it to stop hand shaking when doing surgery. Celebrities use it when giving concerts also for those who have stage freight... And a lot of celebrities do when giving concerts.

Okay thats good. My hands get really shaky and I wouldnt even be able to use the mouse to open the powerpoint file or get the usb in thr computer, thats my main concern about the presentation

Take as much Propranolol as you like, it wont get you high, It will give you some of the worst nightmares you'll ever experience though

Do your own research faggot!
Asking Sup Forums for advice on "drugs"...
Might as well top yourself.
Here's a tip: erowid.org/
You're welcome

Oh yeah with propranolol it makes all that shit go away... You will feel like superman and won't shake/stutter/etc at all. Just go to your doctor and ask for it specifically saying you need it for anxiety. Shouldn't be a problem getting it since it has no recreational purpose and isn't addictive or anything. Just ask and you'll get it.

I believe it stops the inhibition of adrenaline production.

Im OP so I already got some. Thank you for your responses user, the presentation itself doesnt worry me its the spastic hands being visible on the giant screen in a 100 seat auditorium as I try to open my presentation

Elaborate on nightmares please

Don't touch Xanax at all... It will make you into a souless zombie.

Propranolol is enough... Take about maybe 60mg, 1 hour before the moment you will speak, and you will be a ceo

No thats the opposite of what you want...'stopping' inhibition of adrenalin would make symptoms worse. I believe it binds to beta androgenic receptors, preventing adrenaline from binding and causing their effect (increased heart rate, shakes etc)

You can find information about the nightmares on wikipedia or google or something, they're really vivid and seem real, if you get the nightmares, you can change to Atenolol which doesn't give nightmares

Already am a souless zombie.

Yep. Was on propanolol 3x a day for about 6 months, horrible nightmares. Switched to atenolol and have had maybe two or three nightmares a year since then.

I take 200mg of Propanolol a day for essential tremors and they have little additional effect other than slowing my heart rate and nerve impulses. I also take 8 x 30mg codeine tablets a day for pain caused by tremors in my neck.

I'm surprised my heart still beats.

Im fine on xanax. I think I metabolize it super quickly as it doesnt have a massive effect on me and doesnt seem to impair my abilities

Isnt 200mg way above safe dosage

That would be a bit much if he was taking it in one dose, but I'm assuming that's 2 or 3

Does anyone here get benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms? Every doctor acts like they're super addictive but i've been on them for 7 years and haven't experienced even minor withdrawals.

You've been on them for 7 months
>no withdrawals
Do you take them everyday?
Did you actually try to give them up for a week?

My anxiety is a lot worse when I dont take for extended periods

I get mild symptoms of anxiety if I go 24+ hours without any. But shit, my acid reflux comes back if I go that long without omeprazole too.

cunt

Who has experience with getting a benzo prescription from a doctor?
Is it hard to convince them to give you that Xanax?
So far I only tried once with no dice.

Anyone has any tips on how to pull it off?

Have you tried having a legitimate need for a benzodiazepine? Works well enough.

Check'd
Of course it gets worse.
Ever heard of "don't go cold turkey"
These cunts are far worst than H.
You can't come off them like that.
Protip: been there, still on the fuckers

I don't take them every day anymore, I used to, I can go long periods of time without them perfectly fine, I have opiate withdrawals but never benzodiazepine withdrawals, I'm guessing the reason is because I don't really enjoy taking them that much

>omeprazole

I was on this for 10+ years and felt a lot better when I got off of it. Let me tell you, the medicine causes a reverse effect... basically a withdrawl when you get off of it.

I had acid reflux return for like 7-8 months after stopping the medicine. The first month was the worst, and it slowly got better after that.

But it was worth getting off it. That shit can hurt your organs long term. You're not supposed to take it that long

Just say you have anxiety or fear of flying on planes and travel alot for work or something.

I do have a need for them. I'm severely depressed and have anxiety problems.

It will feel like you took xanax. Propranolol is a heart medication wont have any psychoactive effect

desipramine 50mg 1t tid
clonazepam 0.5mg 1t bid
See a psych, use panic attacks as your main complaint, with depression resulting from the disruption said attacks are causing you.

>fear of flying on planes
yeah i've been thinking of bringing that up but docs around here seem to have a hard time handing out benzos.

I'm already on SSRIs. Should I bring that up or nah?

I get xans and I feel it turns me into the person I should be, like theyre actually medically useful for me and I SHOULD be on them. But I feel like I cant just walk into the mental health place and be straight up, admit that I buy off friends and it fixes me. Or can I? What do I tell them word for word to get prescribed?

Sure, I assume they aren't helping. I never cared for SSRIs; better tolerated by patients but less effective. If you don't mind the antidepressants, see if you can switch to a TCA.

True. I'm on propranolol too for anxiety. Nothing really bothers me now, only downside is I have very little emotional reaction to anything at all. At one time I used to get a knot in my stomach when I heard bad news (someone I know dying, for example). Now - there's nothing.

I've been on propranolol for 2 and a half years. No nightmares. If anything, dreams are blander than ever.

>side effects may include complete dehumanization

seems safe

>But I feel like I cant just walk into the mental health place and be straight up, admit that I buy off friends and it fixes me. Or can I?
No, if you do this they'll never prescribe you anything with any recreational value again, whether you need it or not.

>What do I tell them word for word to get prescribed?
"I'm having panic attacks several times a day. I occasionally pass out during them. I'm afraid to leave the house because I don't want to have an attack in public. I can't sleep at night because I alternate between sweating profusely and feeling like I'm freezing. I've been having a lot of heart palpitations lately and am concerned about the possibility of an underlying cardiac condition as the cause for the above. I don't have any thoughts about hurting myself or others, but I feel like my life has become hopeless and I've lost the motivation to do anything. Things that I used to enjoy have become entirely meaningless."

That's not a literal word for word, but it's basically everything I would look for in a patient.