More people died from Hurricane Katrina than 9/11 so why are people still butthurt at Muslims and not at global warming?

More people died from Hurricane Katrina than 9/11 so why are people still butthurt at Muslims and not at global warming?

Other urls found in this thread:

pirateslol.ytmnd.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers

> Try harder

If Muslims kill us all that would be embarrassing.

If nature kills us all that's fucking glorious.

>people should act like pic related

I'm butthurt people still try living in shit ass areas like the hurricane-magnet south east coast, tornado valley, and around active volcanoes.

Natural disasters and administrative inefficiency are mechanistic products of an uncaring natural world, and the long-solidified process of bureaucracy. There is no *will* or *intent* behind Hurricane Katrina.

9/11 was the direct product of a group of people who caused it. It was under the control of individual people. It was someone's fault.

mainly niggers died, still their own fault. no one cares

>waving American flags as they wait for no one to help them
MAGA

those dumb fucks were told exactly what was coming and what would happen if they stayed.

i just can't muster up the give a fuck to care for such ignorance

>pleas

>muh global warming is the cause of all terror, fear and deaths

Get your head out of Obama's ass

if only they didn't use that spraypaint to tag other people's property then they might have been able to finish their message. Too bad...

Retarded comparison.
We knew Katrina was going to hit hard and people were told to evacuate.

>more "people" died from hurricane katrina
ftfy

>it's global warming's fault there was a hurricane in a tropical region
We should also blame global warming for the tsunami that blew Japan the fuck out.

it looks like that photo taken of an uncontacted tribe holding their spears at a heli

Because Katrina had nothing to do with global warming. Niggers shouldn't have built a city where new orleans is located, the same shit literally happens every so many years, we've just shielded the niggers through the levies

who cares about a bunch of niggers

I bought one of those inflatable fishing boats for $40 from Goodwill and attached a trolling motor and a car battery I had in my garage. Every time it floods in my area idiots stick around despite warnings. I make like $2000 a flood helping people move expensive shit from their nearly submerged rooftops to safety.

Why the fuck would you live where there are Hurricanes? Dumb niggers

>global warming

Katrina was a powerful hurricane but we've had FAR more powerful ones. Katrina hit the right place to flood Lake Pontchartrain and demolish the pathetic levee system in New Orleans. It was an engineering failure more than a natural disaster.

This is like dying light rooftops

how stupid can one person get? come on op

Did you know that Hurricane Katrina on the whole decreased crime in the United States?

Did you know that Katrina refugees increased crime to the cities they fled?

The more you know.

Katrina made me realize that I don't care when disasters happen so far away from me. Even in the same country. And it was glorious.

>people
THREE FIFS

Back during the supposed Katrina Bush Holocaust of black people, I read this story about how when the hurricane warnings first began, a 70+ year old black man put his shit into luggage cases and walked out of the state. So many niggers stayed behind and ignored the weeks in advance warning, most lives lost were nothing but ignorant niggers. Everyone had time to evacuate.

racism

People at work > Dumb nigs that didn't evacuate

Where did all of these refugees settle anyway?

We got our dog from Katrina, I think her owners were wiped out.

The only human refugees I know of personally were Vietnamese, and they are doing better than they were before the flood

>Where did all of these refugees settle anyway?
Lot of them went to Texas.

Houston mostly. I know a rich white girl who grew up in New Orleans and then settled in The Wilderness just outside of Houston

>The Wilderness
sorry I mean The Woodlands. I had a Civil War battle in my head when I typed that

>the water is rising pleas help

Build a fucking raft.

>tfw move back to florida right before katrina hit

thank you jesus. that would have been hell.
I would have been terrified in that water thinking a gator would eat me

This.
Yellowstone please erupt before congress ok's sharia

>Woodlands

Egypt....kek

katrina didn't come from "global warming" you ignoramus

It's their own damn fault for not having a white flag instead of waving the American one like nothing is wrong. This would have been a real reason to have the flag upside down also.

Why do we give a shit about creating equality when the extravagance of the system people want to be equal with causes 3rd worlders to die from climate change?
Why are Eco-concious libs so disparaging about those rural republicans who live pretty low impact lifestyles?
How is globalization vs localization going to actually solve these issues.

It's all a clusterfuck. Human need to be brought to near extinction.

Those are nice flags btw, would be a shame if someone were to shit on them and burn them for half a century then need assistance from the social union they represent.

You can't be mad at natural selection, you can be mad at people that should be ''naturally selected''.

Mayor Nagin told the people of N.O. NOT to evacuate. He didn't want widespread looting, because niggers

cops can't enforce laws against looting when they cant drive through the roads, the crime rate was almost certainly higher than normal

less than 2000 people died from katrina tho, and katrina wasn't a result of global warming

however, i think the us should take a hardline approach and go green - for example, subsidize electric cars more and start going solar; we can already see the results of not doing so with beijing

>""""""""global warming""""""""" causes hurricanes

GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE

HURRICANES ARE RACIST

Does anyone remember that horrible feeling of watching the superdome during the storm? I thought that shit was gonna come down on top of all of them. plus all the rapes and weird shit that happened in there...makes me shudder evrytiem

>niggers

Get that fucking Flag off the damn ground and respect it more than you are. Then I might consider throwing you a rope.

Why is Bush always blamed? Those assholes had days of advanced warnings.

The Woodlands looks awesome, both outside and inside.

t. someone who went to the Woodlands.

The highest estimate of Katrina's death toll is 1836, and they were killed not by a natural disaster but by an engineering failure.

Dindu.

because the earth's climate isn't sentient you fucking dolt

Lived there before 2008, it was great, clean, white, and fun.

>X killed more than Y so Y is ok
You're retarded

>weather isn't climate unless it's convenient to my argument

this is now a katrina thread

holy shit i just realized the black dude looks like CJ from San Andreas lmao

this one is 2004 india i think

>MAN FUCK WHITEY, WE REAL HOOD NIGGAS
>Hurricane Katrina hits
>HELP US WHITEY YOU FUCKING RACISTS

>white people tell us to leave, there's a hurricane coming
>fuck that shit, we stay behind so we can steal
>oh shit this is a big hurricane
>white people help pls

>living below sea level
Gave zero fucks then. Give zero fucks now. Will continue to give zero fucks ad infinitum.

cause you cant bomb hurricanes....yet

yes, i'm sure this is exactly how it played out

>global warming

this thread is

this thread is b8

Stalin killed more jews than Hitler, so why haven't you accepted that the nazis were the good guys?

Because global warming is a fucking lie.

We get floods here too, it's just that the people don't jump straight to Mad Max roleplay. Maybe convince your blacks not to suddenly rape and kill each other.

Ahhh Hurricane Katrina.

That was one of my favourite happenings. I even created my first YTMND at the time. It's still my most popular YTMND and my personal fav as well.

Check it out goys. This is a really old meme right here:
pirateslol.ytmnd.com

Why doesn't the Texas Republican party do anything about the increasing spic problem? Do they not care? Do they not realize spics vote Democrat?

A lie that is measured around the world.

>Build a coastal city below sea level
>Be surprised when it floods.

Let me break this down for all you foreigners and kids who were not really old enough to understand.
> Katrina was a hurricane, not a fucking earthquake, we knew it was coming for a week and a half.
> Every single federal, state, and emergency agency warned the city to evacuate. Every single one, including Bush.
> Dinduniffin Mayor refuses to do anything until the day BEFORE the storm hit.
>Storm kills piles of niggers who refused to listen to anyone.
> Media reports: George Bush hates black people.

Fuck them, they got what they deserved for being stupid.

somewhat impressed they actually had the initiative to get a boat and some makeshift paddles instead of sit there and bitch

>Fort Mac

wrong only 1,836 died in katrina and 2,996 died in 9/11

all it took was 2 google searches and its google data provided im using no links to question its before any search links

global warming doesn't have oil