Is it really as redpilled as everyone says, or is Sup Forums just being autistic again?

is it really as redpilled as everyone says, or is Sup Forums just being autistic again?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/contact/
nypost.com/2016/05/19/angry-birds
youtu.be/V6HS6jyxoFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch it and find out

Redpilled as fuck

It was quite possibly written & directed by Hitler.

9 out of 10 left wing movie critics agree: this movie is blatant right wing propaganda.

it's way more redpilled than i was previously led to believe. not exaggerating.

I haven't seen it but I really like that there's finally one kids movie that isn't bluepilled as fuck.

Someone tell Milo to do an article on this

Also daily stormer

dailystormer.com/contact/

it's literally hitler

Sup Forums is just being paranoid as usual

pathetic

you decide

stfu you are paranoid

I'm going tonight!

incredibly redpilled, pic related

>is it really as redpilled as everyone says

>all these people doing this deep into an animated cartoon about some mobile game
Wow...disappointing. I thought I shared opinions with more intelligent people.

Sup Forums is just endorsing xenophobic propaganda as per usual. Luckily the New York Post already BTFO'd them.

nypost.com/2016/05/19/angry-birds

you can tell hes so paranoid because he went back over those words twice to make them bold.

the latter

Fuck all you guys who say this was a good movie I an Arab and am nothing like a pig!

The main problem of saying the pigs are sandpiggers is not acknowledging that they have the superior technology. This is why I believe it is more a allegory towards European colonialism trying to invade the native Americans. Birds are a major player in Native mythology, including a messenger from the creator.

Eat shit, pig.

>ny post

>Fuck all you guys who say this was a good movie I an Arab and am nothing like a pig!
Lol agreed
pig > inbreed cockroch

Supposedly the big guy (4U) is named MUD BEARD
LOL
MUDSLIME BTFO

The trailer is redpilled on its own.

Fuck off cumskin

Shut up stupid snow chimp.

Die in a fire

No screw you.

Fuck off I'm an arab.

imagine if this wasnt actually about current immigration but about white colonialism. theres probably some goy director somewhere wondering where it all went wrong...

calm down m8, i didn't say the movie was good, i was just asking if it was redpilled or not

fuck pigroach

Hating on arabs isn't redpilled.

Stop anti-semite memes.

Yes, and yes.

No it really is. The symbolism and allegories are so painfully clear there's no room for any other interpretation.

Even liberal media has caught on and lambasted the movie. It's a legitimate work of art and will be remembered as the first piece of Western performance art that tackled the reality of the current colonisation of Europe.

Shut up cumskin

No hating on Arabs isn't redpilled.

are you the same guy from the Dan Schneider thread?

What thread was that? What was said in that? I might of. The guy who was Saudi-North African-Russian?

>cumskin

What is with this word that makes it so forced and stupid?

Is it because it doesn't have that same effect and burn as shitskin does? Even saying out loud feels weird.

the guy who people kept calling Dan

>Everything that disagrees with my world view is propaganda

Good to hear this. Sup Forums is infant-tier with films but I think I might actually pay for a cgi movie based on whatever the fuck Angry Birds are

>hey shitskin why do you exist? did your mom get fertilized by shit?
>cool slur

>Shitskin trying to be offensive
Reminding someone that he is white, and thus superior to you, is not an insult. Every time you say something like that visions flash before your eyes of the millions of your inferior race slaughtered by whites.

They did not fight back--they couldn't. They were paralyzed and helpless before the superiority of the white race. Now you are paralyzed in your attempt to find a real insult, so you stammer something about snow or the first white gross thing you can think of, and hope that that will take effect.

It is so typical of nonwhites to fail, but it is depressing when they fail to this degree.

>Reminding someone that he is white, and thus superior to you, is not an insult.

Makes liberals cry though who wish they could contribute to their beloved diversity quotas in any way besides killing themselves

glorious payback for steven universe

SU will never be justified
it is completely unforgivable

So there are right wingers in Hollywood all of a sudden now?

When did this happen?

Because it's unoriginal and an attempt to throw shitskin back
It also just sounds fucking stupid.

The day an actually offensive word is created for whites is the day hell freezes over.

The movie is Finnish iirc

clint eastwood
charlton heston
fuckin Arnold
take your pic user

i've never seen it, what's bad about it?
transgenderism?
gay approval?
multiculti?

You're still [spoiler] A FUCKING LEAF [/spoiler]

Tumblr the movie

I'm not a Muslim

Whites are inferior

stop crying

get out of here canada is for beavers, whites, and drunk natives only

Self funded by Rovio in Finland. Produced by Sony, but 99% done by fins

>whites
LOL It was discovered by two non-whites

Oink-oink

Racists are the real pigs so haha.

Kill yourself sandpigger

I'm a Jew actually.
I very much enjoy it when our soldiers shoot your children and sterilize your women.
I also enjoy my annual vacations to the Jewish Golan where no filthy arab pig will set a foot anymore.

Are you on drugs?
Whites are clearly the master race

People all over the world are shocked by our strength, beauty and innovations
The gold standard for humanity

so is this show about muslims?
i mean, it does take place in england

>Pigs are like African carp

Fuck off pig

FUCK YOU!

Saw it yesterday.

It was surprisingly red pilled.

Just got home from seeing it with my gf, fucking great movie. Laughed at most of the jokes (a couple cringy ones, but it's still a kids' movie), great message, good character design, etc.

Definitely redpilled, although it's subtle for the most part. Coexist Sticker and Hamnesty International are both real, albeit brief (the coexist sticker is literally in the frame for like a second but it's there).

Overall, not just a great redpilled movie, but a great movie overall. Would definitely take kids to see it. Please see this movie and rate it highly so people know to see it too and get through the liberal bullshit.

No it's not I'm Arabic and am offended by it,

No you're not you're literally Canadian and you should kill yourself for being such a lousy shitposter

its 2016 why are racist movies like this allowed to exist

Oink-oink, piggy

>Whites are Inferior
He wrote, in two white languages, on the white internet, using his white computer, on a white website, powered by white electricity.

You are not even human, why should anyone care what are offended about?

You're not American so fuck off.

Piggo plz leave or you will be done the bamboozlement.

You're not human.

literally this senpai

good, get fucked shitskin

Well, you are the one getting slaughtered. Humans slaughter pigs, not the other way around.
Soon there won't be a single arab piggy in the whole middle east.

>this is why we need mire movies like Zootopia
>also I have not seen Zootopia yet
All Zootopia did was parody the conspiracy theories that the CIA spread crack in black neighborhoods and create more furries. Nothing we need more of..

I've always wondered this, too. Is there any possible racial slur for a white person that is offensive? I've yet to hear an insult that made me feel anything.

Angry Birds confirmed for anti-Trump

That's a pretty weak attempt.

lol the main voice actor doesn't even understand the movie he fucking stars in.

nice try.
the real implications of the movie are undeniable.

It's because white people have to take any joke that is thrown at them with a smile because "white have been destroying cultures for hundreds of years, cant take a little joke?"

It's not that he doesn't understand, I'm sure he's quite aware of the Semites in Hollywood. He just knows that you don't EVER reveal your powerlevel as a Hollywood celebrity if you want to keep making movies and television shows.

Voting for autism.

But Sup Forums will latch onto anything.

It's hard to be offended when the only opposition consists of apes flinging shit at you in hopes someone dumber than you amongst your kind will give them some of your prosperity.

>i-its trump whos the bad guy, he's s-stealing Americas eggs, HES the bad guy, c-cmon gang.

ayy lmao

stfu autist.

This guy clearly hasn't seen his own fucking movie.

There's no real Trump character, the eagle definitely represents America, being a lazy, fat shadow of its former self that helps the birds kick ass when he gets his fat ass in gear.

There's also literally a part where he plays "Never Gonna Give You Up" to get pumped about flying for the first time in forever (he's the only bird that can fly).

youtu.be/V6HS6jyxoFE

NEET here, is theres torrent of this yet?

When you play the game, you will find out the REAL redpill concerning the eagle.

why cant you guys do that back in england?

This is literally my most anticipated torrent at the moment. Gods of Egypt as well.

Fuck there are so many meme magic movies happening right now.

This has been know for many years now.

Next