Rich fags of Sup Forums, let's discuss how we made our wealth and how we're keeping it, be inconspicuous

Rich fags of Sup Forums, let's discuss how we made our wealth and how we're keeping it, be inconspicuous.

>launched a KickStarter that made $150k profit
>invested most of it into bit coin shortly after
>now have around 1 million in the bank and around 6 million in my investment portfolio

I live frugally, I'm 24 and I've never had a gf. I don't own a flashy car because I hate attention and don't wonna attract gold diggers.

Might just go back to college tbh, I haven't worked for a while and it's getting boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/how-do-i-get-crypto-coins/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Nellis
windsorstar.com/news/ai-windsors-panhandlers-street-vendors-join-labour-union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

work 9-5 as a programmer, make more money trading shitcoins and getting free coins/tokens from airdrops while I'm at work...

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

how much per hour my Sup Forumsro?
indebted student here

I mean i got like 6 dollars in my paypal. Does that count as rich?

>Kickstarter
>profit
>back to college

spotted the bullshitter.

yes as hoodrich

what kind of drugs do you sell

Only $27 an hour USD. In my currency it's not bad.

My job has no stress really, and I spend most of my time contributing to open source stuff which is my real interest, of making money with crypto

that sounds nice. can they let you to work only parttime so you can maximize your time for your own projects?

I'm a student, I don't earn any money yet. I don't think I will get rich but my family is full of richfags. My father was married to the daughter of one of the biggest french conglomerate, she died of cancer and so they inherited shares. My father also was a ceo before. I don't have any money from this but my half brother and 2 half sisters earn more than 45.000euro/months from rent on the shares.

I get paid to be here, and I spend a large chunk of the time they're paying me to do whatever I want.

is it a remote job?

Nah, in an office

would you agree to do the same work for 17€ if you could work remotely = full autonomy?

Hmm, I'd need to think about that. That's a 25% reduction.

Saves 45 mins each way commute, they pay for my fuel at a good rate...

However I'd need to heat my home and power my computer.

It doesn't sound ideal, and I'm not sure it'd be good for me.

>rented an apartment
>bought a house, kept the apartment
>rented apartment
>rental income paid for 75% of mortgage payment
>decent job
>got promoted and that came with a 32% annual wage increase
>bought condo
>took 2 years from there to actually be built
>in that 2 years the latest housing bubble started to build
>never set foot in the condononce it was built, immediately sold it for a 326% profit
>used that money to buy a triplex house
>rented those 3 apartments
>now have 4 apartments
>no overhead on personal expenses thanks to rental income
>still at good job and an average of 3% wage increase every year
>interest rates plummet
>Buy 2 more triplexes in same neighbourhood as first one
>buy duplex later that year
>buy 2 more duplexes beginning of following year
>have 16 apartments, all with renters
>toomuchfuckingwork.jpg
>renters aren't scum but none of them will shovel snow or mow grass and every time a fault drips my phone rings
>still have full time job
>imtired.exe
>outsource basic services on apartments to a robber to relieve the pressure
>invoices from jobber start to look suspect, all of a sudden there a lot of maintenance?
>interest rates drop again
>subconciously looking at another triplex to buy
>fuckthat.org
>housing market insane, houses for sale on market for less than 3 days and all have bidding wars
>deepbreath.tv
>list all of my income properties for sale in same month
>2monthsofhell.com
>spend more time in lawyer office and bank than at home for 5 weeks
>all properties sell in average of 4 days
>average of 230% profit on all of them, one duplex went at 340% profit
>the weight of the world off my shoulders suddenly
>after all the leeches get a piece of pie I net almost 2.5 million
>give 2 million even to my wealth manager
>play low and moderate risk, I'm young enough to be adventurous with it
>still at full time job
>interest rates go up
>housing market slows right the fuck down
>smile.png

>be me, be smart, work hard
>BS, MS, Ph.D. in a STEM
>work as scientist for 15 years
>make good money, low 6-figures

(low 6-figures means $100,000 a year for you non STEM anons)

>switch to sales
>super successful because I know what drives the scientist customer
>now make 3 times what I made before

(that's more than $300,000 per year for you non-STEM anons)

>smart successful wife
>she's cashed out of several startups with 7-figure payouts each

(that's over a million bucks)

nice house, travel, etc.

sounds good but if you do the math you should expect a scientist with 15 years of experience to be smart enough to get to the 300k unless you're totally stagnating.

also a million now is not that much due to inflations. a million 10 years ago would be something. now it's at a level of middleclass asset if you disregard all the broke fucks in the statistics

checked

also, you'd have noticed at least two posts saying they were into crypto, here's a free way to get started:

is this your profile? facebook com/albert.courser

checked

A million dollars is a lot of money, today. Keeping it as a liquid asset won't get you through life in any comfortable way if you're young, but putting it to work properly is a fine strategy.

ITT LARP

Any trading secrets for low-mod gains?

There's no secret really.
Buy low, sell high.
Shitcoins are relatively easy to work with in the short term.

If you want to go long term or put serious money into it I suggest you read whitepapers, research the team/devs, understand the product.

Could you tell me what websites/apps you use to trade? I’m currently on robinhood, I have success with penny stocks and would like to get into this but having trouble understanding the concept point of it. Is it just a bullshit way to earn to some extra cash?

>expect a scientist with 15 years of experience to be smart enough to get to the 300k unless you're totally stagnating.

not the way it works in this industry. 1 in 100 scientists can climb to a leadership position that fast, but it will be more in the $250,000 per year range.

More can get to Director in that time frame. If I was a Director as a scientist I would be making maybe $175,000.

>Business is where it's at if you want the cheddar.

Links to getting coins, and where I trade:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/how-do-i-get-crypto-coins/

>90% of people are bullshitting, don't buy what someone else tells you to, you're likely buying from them.

Crypto moves very fast, compared to stocks/shares. I don't go for anything that isn't going to make me at least 3x gains.

Research block chains and smart contracts.

good advice, thanks.

The beauty of this is that some of the shitcoins are literally fractions of a penny, so for not a lot of money you can achieve great volumes which in turn result in better gains.

And how old are you, if i might ask?

And so you know, you don't have to be wealthy to have a wealth manager. Lots of internet advice out there on how to manage your money, but professionals have access to better portfolios and data.

>hey everyone, look at me explain my reasoning

Was one of the first in the world to get bitcoin, cpu mined and bought, first months of 2010.
Have around 10% left.
Quit work 3.5 years ago.

You sound like one of those people that win the lottery then you see them on the news a few years later homeless, jobless and a total wreck.

How the FUCK did you go through all those buttcoins while being in the founding userbase of it?

What do you mean by went through?
The 90%? Various scams mostly.
I'm not gonna be one of those people, I'm not spending a lot, living basically like I always did. A few more vacations in nicer hotels, better car etc, but nothing extravagant. The biggest difference is not having to work, but I still do stuff myself, and make sure to activate myself.

I'm very aware of the psychology behind happiness, and that it's hard to go back to a lower level of stimuli, so I take small steps and savour every new thing I add for as long as possible.

Eh I guess.
Some people like luxury and such. Others prefer simplicity and control.
I'm from 75% between, on the simplicity side that is.
I prefer saving more to do larger things. And, obviously, re-invest in other economies, be it virtual stock nonsense or physical supplies.

Always wanted to get in to efficient home design and arcologies. Creating fully indoor living spaces over large roofed areas.
One day, my friend, one day.

you're not the typical 14 year old Sup Forumsoy on Sup Forums.

>I'm 14 and a half you faggot

feel frustrated Sup Forums bros could have been well off by now but my autistic young ass only focused on trying to fuck sluts, partying and drinking/ going to shows could have bought Bit Coin when it was dirt cheap, could have saved a ton on all my bonuses, now i am trying to catch up, fighting debt, i have half a bit coin but still not enough i feel there is a recession on its way and if I run out of time it will only sink me further down

>let's discuss how we made our wealth
Ok let's see.

>be born 1990 in Stockholm
>parents happen to be owners of major company and also inheritors of older money
>be raised and live in 7 bedroom flat in Östermalm, the most exclusive area in Stockholm
>attend school and college, skip university because drugs and booze is a thing
>turn 25 and dad says enough is enough, time to move out
>fine, get my self a flat, in town
>dad gives me my "part" of the family wealth
>no need to ever work in my life
>still start small online shop, selling clothes
>doing alright, making small profits but who care
>granddad dies and leaves a big inheritance for me and my sister
>my account is now even bigger
>close down clothes shop because fuck it
>buy house in the UK, sell it after just 6 months without moving in
>buy bigger house in Sweden instead
>in the middle of move, feel like doing something else than just chill all day
>help my friend start up a proper online shop selling (wait for it!) vape items
>it goes well
>now thinking of starting something else for my self

the update

>7 years later
>shit, lost it all
>wouldn't think you could, but I did
>just partying and traveling and buying shit
>I'll show you my pussy for $20
>paypal: [email protected]

Actually not much of a party guy. And the stuff I spend money on like high end hifi and whisky is pretty much an investment if I ever feel like selling.
Even if it wasn't, I could spend 10x what I do today for pretty much the rest of my life..

i run 144cahn(.)org I make $7 an hour

I don't want to explain it since you'll exploit it next time to make your bullshit harder to figure out.

famous last words.

word of advice, and you can thank me later, get yourself a career, keep busy, make yourself useful. get a sense of what it means to earn something.

>or you will piss it all away just like all the other coddled faggots

>ha ha I'm from Sup Forums I got scammed out a shitty videogame LOLE all kickstarters are scams!!!
Fuck off kek

Crowdfunding in general is mostly failures. Kickstarter isn't the only example of this.
Crowdfunding is a risk in hopes you get a neat product in the end. If you are going in to it 100% expecting a return of investment (be it in shares of a company or a first-line product), you are fucking delusional.
A crowdfund is donation, not a purchase.

Thanks for the slut.

Also why all these rich mo/b/o still on Sup Forums?

Thing is, my parents are the career people.
Even if I go bust, when they die I'm loaded. Way beyond what I have now.
Just to give you an idea, they bought my sister a yacht for her 18th birthday so she could party..

>Also why all these rich mo/b/o still on Sup Forums?
People born with money seem to be bored, turn alcoholics or junkies.
Guess that's what happens when you don't need to worry about anything..

>i've never had a gf

explains your shit taste in women

you're exactly who I'm talking about. you will be dead (probably) or broke before age 34

Show some proof golden Sup Forumsoy

Else its just another story

>Buy low, sell high.

maybe they want to give us poor Sup Forums bros one bit coin to build are wealth ? here is another pic rich dudes tip me with bit coin: 13vB4jcKcmL5PdSg Yinq2X3y7WFXGmgzc u

All Rich Fags: INVEST YOUR MONEY!!
Poor Fag: Ok Thanks!

Poor fags loses all their money in stocks
Yeah, nice try rich fags
Go fuck yourself

Very accurate

Our friend that works in finance got another friend in to putting money in to day-trading system.
Said friend took loads of risks for money, eventually lost it all because he left the trade open all night when he couldn't monitor it.
Admittedly he only put like £300 spare money in, but given he just moved in to a new place, money was tighter.

If id be you

I would build my own gym with sauna and get ripped out if my mind

You have the whole day to eat good stuff and train
+you can blast your own music loud as fuck

I have no money. At all. I often miss meals, and when my clothes wear out I patch them with duct tape. I live in an unheated, unfinished, cement and cinderblock basement and sleep on an old piece of foam. I have no fridge, no stove, and no shower; I have to take sponge baths in the sink. I have no car, insurance, savings, investments, or credit cards. I not only don't own a cellphone, I've never even used one.

And I am rich beyond your capability of imagining.

See, I've spent my life in service to my community, working for the betterment, protection, and empowerment of my fellow humans. A few years ago I decided the time had come for me to realize my dream of creating a community centre for outcasts, a place where people could come and have a coffee, hang out, read a book, play some vidya, check their email, and not have to worry about money or having to socialize. I sold everything I owned, moved to a city where rent is cheap, and I've been spending every penny I have to renovate this old, abandoned storefront to follow my dream.

My wealth comes in the form of 50 years of hard and largely unappreciated work which has touched the lives of many others, and which fills me with the kind of deep, personal satisfaction your piles of dollar bills will never give you.

As Thoreau wrote, "Give me the poverty that knows true wealth."

who´s that slut?

Fag

how could Henry David Thoreau have a cell phone or credit cards? Cars hardly existed back then
He died in 1862

You are intensely stupid.

>play some vidya, check their email
I forgot this part too
what the fuck?

Are you literally retarded? As in, is your IQ under 70?

ICOs are the most popular way to get scammed.

Ok, do you think you're rich? Then prove it, give me $15 bucks on paypal

oh you mean that beginning part was you and the last part was the quote from him

great, now where is this "community centre for outcasts" and your name of course since you created the place will surely coincide with the owership

I'll wait

oh you mean that beginning part was you and the last part was the quote from him

great, now where is this "community centre for outcasts" and your name of course since you created the place will surely coincide with the owership

I'll wait

That's exactly why I didn't explain myself ;) It will take you years to figure out how my bullshit detecting algorithm works ;)

It's called the Utah Phillips Centre for the Hobo Arts. Pic attached. This is me:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Nellis

You should have no trouble finding all the media articles about it.

oh you fucked up now, I'm going to send you $100,000 just to prove it to you
you're gonna look dumb as fuck now jackass

and your name timestamped with ID and proof that you own it?

paypal dot me/katsuragi
C'mon man, make me look like a fool, you ain't gonna send shit man, I know, cause you're not rich.

OH REALLY?? SO YOU THINK IM POOR DO YOU? IM SENDING $10 MILLION TO THAT PAY PAL AND YOU ARE GOING TO EAT YOUR WORDS AND FEEL LIKE THE BIGGEST FOOL THAT EVER LIVED!!!!!!!!

>I haven't worked for a while and it's getting boring.
that's what whores, and drugs are for

Look up the fucking newspaper articles, idiot. And I just got through telling you that I not only don't own a cellphone, I've never even used one. How the fuck am I supposed to take a selfie. Jesus you're dense.

Here's a picture of me from the Windsor Star article about me.

I'LL BE WAITING TO EAT MY WORDS, LIAR

You must not be American

Hahahahaha you get that from a rap thread last night?

Sounds good. But you need a minimum standard of living like a fridge and shower. Pay yourself a wage and fundraise a lot!

looking pretty homeless to me from that balcony

I invented 180ch4n(.)info NOW I AM A BAZILLIONAIRE MUAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YOU!!!!
NOW IM SENDING $100 MILLION DOLLARS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!!!

Wealth can be subjective.

Why you're on here is suspect tho.

Amazing as it might seem, no one with money is in a rush to give it to hobos. So I do what I've always done, just pick up a hammer and do it myself. It's taken me two years to do what someone with money could do in half a day with a credit card, but the fact is that no one with money is ever going to do what I'm doing -- which is why I need to do it.

I've been homeless many times. I make a small living doing tarot readings on a little folding table on the street. And every penny I get is sunk into this community centre.

Why shouldn't I be? I have a fibre optic connection down in my terrible basement here. It gives me access to everty TV show, movie, and video game ever made completely free, so I don't need to spend anything else on entertainment.

Andrew Nellis - Member of the Ottawa Panhandlers union
But its ok for you to beg strangers for money and don't get a job?

Seeing as America is the richest country on the planet, he probably is. I think what you meant to say was "europoor". Europe is too stupid to make money

I wasn't just a member, I was the founder, organizer, and spokesperson for eight years. Hope that makes you mad. I love outraging the squares. Or "normies" as you kids say these days.

this. i have my money good right now, gotta qvoid specifics bc anxiety of losing income/dox
>get contracts from corporate client
>call a contractor who can do the job
>he/she does it for less than corporate client pays me
>get my cut when the job is completed
>can do a 2000 job for 1000 in a day
>can do a 10K job in a week for 2.5-4K
>all i do is know people who need jobs done and i have multiple contacts in area that can do them
>all legal stuff like paving contracts, roofing whatnot
im just on my good grind making money, gf left me days before i did my first contract because i was too devoted to work to be attentive, been months and idgaf bc im cold but when i wonder about things in life that really matter after $$
>being healthy makes you live longer feel better
> want to be fit enough to hike/travel and rely on body, neglected went to shit bc started smoking w working years ago

And with that much you still are sad and depressed posting on Sup Forums.
You should start racing in nascar or something.

windsorstar.com/news/ai-windsors-panhandlers-street-vendors-join-labour-union
So instead you unionize a bunch of people to beg for money instead of getting jobs?

GET A FUCKING JOB YOU SCRUB

ALL THE TIME YOU SPEND OPENING ORGANIZATIONS TO HELP OTHER SCRUBS BEG PEOPLE FOR THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY YOU COULD BE TAKING A SHOWER AND GETTING YOUR OWN FUCKING JOB YOU FUCKING LEACH ON SOCIETY

>pursuing a career as a tarot card reader.
Too bad that didn't work out for you, kneckbeard basement dweller

RAEG more, rich kids. It makes me feel good.

>works hlping homeless people in the coldest capital now second coldest capital on earth
>leech on society
thanks danield trump
>all caps

Too bad you couldn't foresee your financial poverty in the heart of the cards, neckbeard

I guess you missed the part where I discussed how I am immensely rich in ways you'll never understand, or that I make a small living as a tarot reader on the street on a little folding table. Just incidentally, not that I expect you have the capacity to understand, but tarot has nothing to do with the supernatural. It's a form of applied psychology which operates by projecting the subconscious through the phenomenon of apophenia, so I'm not telling the future, I'm digging below the surface in people's heads to find out what's really going on down there.

I'm not even rich you fucking piece of shit
I am a middle class worker that works my fucking ass off to drive by scum fucks like you on the street asking for money after I just put in eight hours busting my ass
fuck you lazy fuck, rich fucks assholes too but you make me sick u lazy piece of shit