/ VEGAN GENERAL THREAD /

Any empowered vegans here into high endurance or dangerous sports? Heck yeah! Tell us all about your lifestyle.
youtube.com/watch?v=X_mK0nrrsbI

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26874911
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19087438
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24803097
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26780279
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
foodrenegade.com/dangers-of-soy/
youtube.com/watch?v=6-A4zT8wp8E
youtube.com/watch?v=RHCq8wHuApY
chemse.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/8/747.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24295250
youtube.com/watch?v=X-xoXbhnFHY
naturalhygienesociety.org/diet-veganbaby.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4733263/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It says in the article she died from a lack of oxygen which obviously means her equipment was messed up or she used it wrong. That has nothing to do with veganism.

The only published research to examine the athletic abilities/endurance of vegans vs. omnivores found no difference.

>bu-bu-but.. I wan't to circlejerk with other people about how I don't like vegans... :^(

>vegan detected

go eat some grass cuck

Veganism has nothing to do with cuckoldry.

Enjoy your higher rate of cancer, diabetes, obesity, overall death and heart disease. Me, I'm going to enjoy living a long and healthy life.

As a cuck.
Meanwhile, in Okinawa

When you're 95, staring out the window drooling, shitting yourself and having no idea where you are, I'm sure you'll remind yourself that it was worth it.

>Vegans can do anything
except eat meat you faggot, it doesn't matter what you can do if you can't eat meat. Fuck your dietary restrictions

>Veganism has nothing to do with cuckoldry.
whatever helps you sleep at night

The Okinawan diet is mostly vegan anyway except for the fish and you can easily get all the good nutrients in fish from vegan sources if you read about where to find them.

Meat causes cognitive decline in old age user.

>Our study found that a dietary pattern characterized as higher intake of red and processed meat, peas, legumes and fried food, and lower intake of whole grains was associated with higher inflammatory markers and accelerated cognitive decline at older ages.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26874911

:^)

>changing your diet to be healthier means you let people fuck your wife

No. Veganism has nothing to do with cuckoldry. Stop letting Sup Forums determine your opinion of things instead of reading about them yourself. If you look for them there are plenty of conservative and republican vegans on the web also btw.

You can tell your wife's son all about it if he comes to visit you in your nursing home then :^)

>fellow climbers reported that she used a prodigious amount of oxygen to tell other climbers about being vegan and ran out before reaching the summit

>and you can easily get all the good nutrients in fish from vegan sources if you read about where to find them.

That's a lie. It takes way more biomass to get the same amount of nutrients from meat.

Unless you're taking supplements, most of which is derived from animal tissue.

I won't be the one in the nursing home because I'm vegan and so I will be less effected by cognitive decline.

Stay salty that the only tactic you have to argue against veganism is calling names and saying "cuck". :^)

No, but veganism does have a direct causal link to lowered testosterone, which is a trait common among men who let other men fuck their wives. So the statement stands, overruled, cucklord.

>That's a lie. It takes way more biomass to get the same amount of nutrients from meat.

No its not. try naming the things in fish that you need to be healthy and for each of them there are easy vegan sources of them.

>soros threads will be immediately deleted
>cuckgan threads are totally fine
BRAVO JANI

>Even after running out of strength and falling behind the climbers the 34 year old lecturer kept talking about how her diet enabled her to do anything and that she was "just as capable" as other climbers. After consuming double the oxygen necessary to continue babbling about wasteful habits of meat-eaters, she had to rest while the other climbers made the final ascent.

Fellow climber Lars Fingler who completed the ascent told our reporter, "She died as she lived. Condescending to other people about their diet choices." When asked about if he would be attending her funeral Mr. Fingler made a masturbatory motion before leaving abruptly.

I think (and thats how every opionion should start) Eating Meat from time to time is okay....but...the amount of Meat consumed by 1st world countrys is far beyond good & evil...

lmao what a fucking cuck

Is this serious. Gave me a hearty chuckle

>this is what vegans tell themselves every night before they sleep
>implying it's not primarily genetics

Try again user, vegan diets have been shown to increase testosterone levels

>Observational studies between men from different dietary groups have shown that a vegan diet is associated with small but significant increases in sex-hormone-binding globulin and testosterone concentrations in comparison with meat-eaters

And don't bother posting studies about soy because its not needed at all as a vegan, I don't eat it much myself and its been shown vegans have higher T anyway.

not overruled :^)

>mfw refuting bullshit

Good fucking riddance.

Can I be ripped on a vegan diet EXLCUDING soy/estrogen increasing foods

>hurr durr KEK! haha I showed him! hurr I'm unable to post anything worthwhile so I just spam the word cuck because spending time on Sup Forums convinced me it was a good insult.

If anything, you've been cucked by the meat industry into instinctively reacting with hostility to something that makes you a lot healthier.

BEEF

You misunderstand.

I am quite aware that eating meat will make me die younger than if I were to not. So why do I do it? I have absolutely no intention of drawing my life out as long as I possibly can, I would rather die aged 80 rather than 100. A major part of my life is tenpin bowling, something I do many times a week and it has been since I was a young kid, how many 80 or 90 something year olds can still play it? The complete and utter deterioration of my muscles, joints and mind is completely inevitable and will happen to everybody. I would go insane being stuck for 20+ years being unable to do the things l love because I'm too old. I'd seriously rather die. Veganism means I have to give up foods I enjoy AND it would cause me to live past the point where I'd enjoy life. For me, there is no up side to being a vegan.

But by all means convince yourself you're going to enjoy life while every facility of your being slowly deteriorates with you being completely powerless to stop it. :^)

Yes, just google "vegan bodybuilding" and there are tons of blogs and sites out there that give all sorts of useful info and advice on what to eat. As I mentioned in the post above yours though being vegan actually increases T levels.

Also you will lose unnecessary fat while building muscle so your muscles with stand out even more.

I'm in my early 20's though. 50-60 years from now there will have been huge advances in the type of medicine specializing in making the bodies of 80 year olds look and work as though they are 50.

the amount of protein and calories required to clime that fucking mountain would mean she would have to carry a fuck ton of bread, the fact that she doesnt have fat on her body means she wouldve frozen to death soonner or later depending upon the condition

but the real kicker is bodywheight affecting blood pressure, if she died from a lack of oxygen its probably because her bodyweight was low(as is with all vegans) and with that her chance of her body getting the oxygen of her equipment would be negated from her retarded diet

vegans are retarded moralfags who put animals above humans and might as well be the first on the rope

I'm a meat eater. I love me a red bloody steak.
God I love me some veal too. Baby animals taste so good.
So, instead of trying to tell everyone how you live life and how it's so awesome. Why don't you try being a better person instead of a 1 dimensional vegan cunt.

SO HOL UP

*Rips out incisors*

HOL UP

*Ignores biology*

SO YOU BE SAYIN

*Sucks cucumber*

WE FIN GONNA

*Throws red paint at someone*

HOL UP HOL UP

*Votes Sanders*

YOU SAYIN TO ME

*Screams at a family eating dinner*

THAT WE FIN GONNA

*Buys a scooter*

BIX GUNNA FINNA

*Cries over global warming*

HOL UP YO HOL UP

*Preps the bull*

YOUR SAYIN DAT WE

*Dies on Mount Everest*

WUZ PLANT EATERS N SHIET?!?!?!

believing in the GMO jew and eating the anti testosterone foods that they make :P

because i dont want to look like dyle poo in loo Indians for the rest of my life. /fit/ is here to get big and strong, even if he lives 5 extra years than me on a starvation diet like many vegans do it doesn't necessarily guarantee my health will be geared towards my goals (you could do intermediate fasting and get the same health benefits of starving without muscle wasting unlike vegans)like you literately need more protein to lift weights than you do for endurance,

the only logical reason to stay a meat eater is to be a competitive lifter(Olympic lifting, power lifting, strongman, ect) they would never switch because you need to both stay within your weight class and ensure your lifting optimally, a high fat diet raises your test levels, prove me wrong,

it takes more calories to burn protein anyway so cut that out and the fat that's left over is converted to glucose just like carbs would but you'd get the benefit of less insulin response which helps you cut even more weight because you wont be crashing nearly as much as you would on a high carb diet and insulin tends to block ghrellin which is used to control hunger levels so you get 2 birds for 1 stone with eating more fats in your diet, srs try eating 2lbs of steak and 2lbs of oreos and tell me which one is easier to consume, same weight but oreos take up more space. its why wheight loss doctors recomend you wait 20mins before even thinking about eating a second portion why?

cuz ghrellin is suppressed with insluin response. endurance athletes benifit from veganism becuase they dont need muscle or fat anyway so who gives a shit its not my sport but you cant expect me to eat an assload of carbs to get my protein and expect me to stay the same weight class especially since fiber reduces bioavialbility(still useful for getting rid of waste and toxins)

nothing wrong with vegans. As long as they dont crusade. This thread is just sad. rip

>the amount of protein and calories required to clime that fucking mountain would mean she would have to carry a fuck ton of bread

or many of the other nutrition and protein-dense vegan foods like pic related

>the fact that she doesnt have fat on her body means she wouldve frozen to death soonner or later depending upon the condition

Thats why people wear the proper gear you idiot. Eating meat has little effect on whether you freeze or not, what matters is what your wearing. There is nothing in the article at all that suggests she was ever in danger of freezing to death. As long as you are wearing proper mountaineering gear and do what you're supposed to on the trail then cold is not an issue.

All of the research has shown that when compared to omnivores that vegans have a healthier blood pressure and a healthier metabolic status. Eating meat and dairy causes inflammation which messes up the heart and causes blood pressure issues.

>vegans are retarded moralfags who put animals above humans and might as well be the first on the rope

Not all vegans do it for the morals you idiot, some do it because its been shown to be way healthier for you.

1. You have no idea what I'm like in real life and it makes no sense to claim that I'm 1 dimensional simply because I'm posting in this thread.

2. I'm not here trying to tell everyone how to live, I'm just defending something legitimate from stupid and baseless attacks, if people didn't insist on posting easily refutable nonsense about veganism then I wouldn't even be in this thread.

actually the reason our brains grew is that we began to add more meat to our diet. So intelligence is kinda dependent on being an omnivore. I'm not saying you wouldn't be reasonably healthy if your eating habits will make someone confuse you for a bovine, I mean cows seem pretty healthy to me. And they taste great on a grill.

>a vegan with a higher salt level than a salami sausage

How ironic.

Veganism has been shown to increase testosterone levels. Its easy to get tons of protein while vegan if you do your research right. If you eat a mix of certain high-protein green veggies, seeds, nuts, legumes and avocados thoughout the day its not hard at all to get the gram of protein per pound of bodyweight that some people recommend.

I never said they didn't exist, I said the biomass is greater than just eating meat.

Does anyone have the video of the woman eating 10lbs of vegetables to get her daily protein and vitamin requirements?

Any good tasting vegan stuff?
I can't think about many greens that taste well off alone.

He garnishes them with his excess salt levels

Good little goy... drink your milk.. buy your eggs... eat your cheese burgers. You don't want to die like this silly Europeans. Look how weak they are!

You're healthier and stronger then that, my sweet little goy.

most vegans are on the low fat , low protien meme therefore there recombination to go vegan is retarded

majority of america is on the low fat meme and this is good sign of fucking with your testosterone levels

so your compareing people who worry about there fitness vs those who dont and your still wrong when you consider bioavailblility and vitamin B12 defiency which fucks up the brain

not to mention low iron content of veggies can utterly destroy a chance of a women having her period and problay effects how oxygen and nutrients are transported

lets not forget that most dont cook there veggies which further reduces absorption of nutrients making there deficiency worse

any diet that you have to supplment with is not an optimal diet, you can surive just fine off of steak and potatoes and still be low calorie and be at a healthy weight, vegans dont realize that we need protien and meat gets us what we cant get from plants

I'm not salty. As a longtime browser of Sup Forums I just enjoy challenging it when people post meme-tier opinions and don't realize the facts contradict them. This is entertaining for me but I also feel good doing it because it spreads knowledge that is good to know.

You seem to be confusing the study I cited with the impact of meat on human evolution so I'll explain the difference.

1. The study showed that in old age eating meat is associated with (likely causes) worse cognitive decline.

2. At the point in our evolution when meat changed our brains we weren't living to that age anyway and died way before then.

3. As long as you get the proper nutrients you need to stay healthy your brain and cognitive abilities are not adversely impacted and you get do this while vegan.

4. Just because when we lived short lives meat helped us continue the species during the stone-age it doesn't mean that we should eat it now when we are living long enough lives that it has a negative effect on our brain.

The media has no fucking shame now. This is a sad story, of people dying fighting for something they cared very passionately about, and their deaths are being spun to destroy the very message they embodied.

And we eat it up like fucking animals, because we love to see people die doing something we don't like. But millions die every year from heart disease and complications of high blood pressure.

Why would the media push the fact that they're vegan, and that they wanted to represent veganism, but not even discuss any of the science?

This just makes me very suspect, she was in very good shape. She had climbed many mountains. Her husband has a heart attack, and then she dies too? And a third? I could understand one person dying, and the rest having to turn back... but it seems very strange they'd all die together like that, even though they were apparently at different levels of health and fitness.

Maybe it is just a tragedy, spun by the media... but it just doesn't add up to me.

Vegans have a tendency to annoyingly condescend about diet choices. Seeing someone so smug brought low by nature is just too much irony to ignore.

Virtue signalling that you care about one dead bitch that you've never met just makes you an asshole. Stop pretending that you give a tiny shit about this "tragedy."

>Mfw kinesiologist
>Mfw high-fat high-protein plant based diet
>Mfw people think I'm on steroids and a liar

Just can't win. You do you. Turns out people will only ever hear what they want to hear, and until they want to hear the truth, none of this means anything to these people.

That's why they flock to these stories like hungry buzzards, desperate to pick at the rotting carcasses truth, to support the conclusions they've already made.

That women is a raw vegan which significantly limits her by preventing her from eating high protein vegan stuff like cooked beans and legumes combined with rice etc. Regular vegans don't have to do that.

Cooked Kale and Spinach taste great when done right. You can cook a lot of great high-protein vegan mexican style food with beans and rice +avocados and veggies. If you teach yourself how to do it right and which stuff to use you can also cheaply cook restaurant-quality Asian vegan food. I also snack on nuts and seeds a lot.

You can easily get tons of protein from vegan sources, see this pic . Veganism in general has been shown to increase testosterone levels and to reduce obesity which in men makes them healthier. There are also tons of vegan sources of iron and if you do veganism correctly by eating these its not an issue. You don't need B12 supplements and its been proven in published research that Nori (dried purple seaweed) contains B12 that prevents deficiency in humans and gives them similar B12 levels to omnivores. Some types of tempeh also have it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24803097

Mean serum insulin-like growth factor-I was 9% lower in 233 vegan men than in 226 meat-eaters and 237 vegetarians (P = 0.002). Vegans had higher testosterone levels than vegetarians and meat-eaters, but this was offset by higher sex hormone binding globulin, and there were no differences between diet groups in free testosterone, androstanediol glucuronide or luteinizing hormone
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/

take your vitamin B12 pill and go be retarded somewhere else

>Muh feels are better than your feels

Solid argument there. You're satisfying an over-inflated ego, while these people died promoting a message that could literally save lives and reverse diseases.

I don't understand why there is so much hatred and animosity towards people who promote health. This is just as bad as social justice warriors fit shaming people for not wanting to live in a country of chronic obesity and diseases.

I care about the human race, fucking sue me.

>implying

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/

Age (yrs) 52.8 (51.2–54.3)
meat

46.3 (44.8–47.9)
vegetarian

42.9 (41.3–44.4)
vegans

T (nmol/l)
19.3 (18.3–20.3)
meat

20.5 (19.6–21.4)
vegtarian

22.3 (21.3–23.4)
vegan

ohh looky there a 10 year difference and your slightly higher on T level

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

good on you vegan memer

you sure showed me espcialy when after age 30 T levels matter less since your unlikely to breed anyways faggot

>I completely reject any chance of me being wrong
>I reject the free will and choices of others
>I am shocked when people push back when I preach at them

The biggest killer right now is sugar. And all of your precious heart disease studies were done when people ate fatty food in conjunction with smoking. Take your faggotry elsewhere.

I like freeganism.

You're an idiot, you posted this study in a vegan thread two weeks ago and you got BTFO and didn't respond and here you are again posting the same shit.

That study was from 2007 and only had 1320 test subjects which is shit when there have been many studies since then that have found vegans/vegetarians are healthier and have a lower risk of disease and those studies have way more subjects then that study.

>Recent evidence from large prospective US and European cohort studies and from meta-analyses of epidemiological studies indicates that the long-term consumption of increasing amounts of red meat and particularly of processed meat is associated with an increased risk of total mortality, cardiovascular disease, colorectal cancer and type 2 diabetes, in both men and women. The association persists after inclusion of known confounding factors, such as age, race, BMI, history, smoking, blood pressure, lipids, physical activity and multiple nutritional parameters in multivariate analysis. The association has not always been noted with red meat, and it has been absent with white meat. There is evidence of several mechanisms for the observed adverse effects that might be involved, however, their individual role is not defined at present. It is concluded that recommendations for the consumption of unprocessed red meat and particularly of processed red meat should be more restrictive than existing recommendations.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26780279

>
>Vegetarian diets confer protection against cardiovascular diseases, cardiometabolic risk factors, some cancers and total mortality. Compared to lacto-ovo-vegetarian diets, vegan diets seem to offer additional protection for obesity, hypertension, type-2 diabetes, and cardiovascular mortality. Males experience greater health benefits than females.

We have plenty of killers. Focusing on one is child-like naivety.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

but sugar is a metabolic killer and vegans preaching high carb diets on us will only make our population fatter, oh wait it already has

And being a giant douche and talking down to people is just as bad. Vegans have to focus on their methods if they want to succeed. And if they can't slay the giants they'll have to infiltrate the food industry giants and change them from within.

Its not that one study there have been multiple studies finding higher T levels in vegans/vegetarians

Whatever you think about veganism my point was to show that the research has shown it doesn't decrease T levels despite what memers here think.

I'm not gay and if anything I'm more likely to breed because veganism makes you healthier, more attractive and better in bed.

A lack of carnosine has been noticed as the Achilles heel of vegetarians, and this is especially true with the much more extreme vegan diets. Carnosine is a dipeptide which protects against aging, is a copper and zinc chelating agent, increases the lifespan of cells, is a pH buffer, assists in the contraction of the heart muscle, protects the brain from excitotoxins, and helps to prevent Alzheimer's disease (possibly through its extraction of heavy metals). Carnosine is only found in meat. Some vegetarians try to compensate with supplements, but such attempts are futile, due to the rate at which carnosine is excreted. When 248 mg. is consumed, it becomes undetectable within 5.5 hours. The minuscule synthetic 50 mg. supplements commonly used by vegetarians and vegans are useless.

Steak tastes good
Name one veggie that tastes half as good

>vegans preaching high carb diets on us will only make our population fatter, oh wait it already has

veganism/vegetarianim has been shown to reduce obesity, not make people fatter

10 year difference

im stating that your study is as flawed as your diet you fucking retard

also soy is for goys

foodrenegade.com/dangers-of-soy/

I never got this fad diet shit.
You're really going to stake your health on an opinion piece from a tabloid newspaper that has about as much actual science in it as an episode of Dr Who? I swear they invent new "vitamins" every fucking week when they're not randomly flip-flopping between "ketchup linked to cancer" and "ketchup prevents heart disease."
Just eat what your body tells you it fucking wants.
If I crave fruit I eat fruit, if I'm hungry for meat I eat meat. Your body will tell you what to eat, just stop overthinking everything.

This is you right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=6-A4zT8wp8E

Carnosine can be synthesized in the human body from alanine and histidine, both of which are easy to obtain from vegan food.

Eating meat causes inflammation which contributes to causing those things significantly more then a low carnosine levels do.

I'm a proponent for low-carb, high fat/protein plant based diets.

As a T1D, the difference between meat based ketogenisis and plant based ketogenisis has literally been night and day.

I ate nothing but meats, fats, eggs and made sure to hit my macros and supplemented for vitamins. Occassional leafy greens, plenty of nuts and seeds.

Switched to veganism, and my insulin sensitivity increased to the point that within a few weeks, I was using less than a quarter of the insulin. Now, I'm on the verge of not even needing insulin. I'm only a few months in, but I'm fast, stronger, I sleep better, my acne and allergies have disappeared, and again, I'm on the verge of controlling my T1D just with diet.

My meat based ketosis was for about 5 years, and I've always had good blood sugar control, but now I've formulated some theories based on my own research and experiences as to why meat based ketogenic diets actually elevates blood sugar.

In short, as meat is held in the system for an excessively long time, it ferments, as certain bacterial strains convert those proteins into sugar. The fiber in vegetables cause the contents to pass too quickly for this to occur.

I was very puzzled by my blood sugar rising during fasts, even up to 72 hours without eating, and I realised that my body technically was still introducing sugar as it broke down the meat based proteins still in my gut.

>veganism makes you healthier, more attractive and better in bed.
Holy shit, you just might be the biggest fucking faggot I've ever come across on Sup Forums.

There multiple studies showing increased T

Regardless, I don't really care about that though, the point is that its been shown that it doesn't decrease T levels. Veganism is not flawed when almost all of the research has shown that it makes people way healthier and have way less risk of developing some serious diseases.

Again for the zillonth time, soy is not needed at all on the vegan diet.

>You're really going to stake your health on an opinion piece from a tabloid newspaper that has about as much actual science in it as an episode of Dr Who?

In case you weren't aware there are dozens of studies published in mainstream research journals that show its healthier.

All that just to look like a heroin twink.

user, that is ONE of those studies that finds total T being higher in vegans. Both of the studies in the thread show an increase in sex hormone binding globulin, which seems to offset this increase
I should have said that my point was that the increased T didn't matter due to being offset by globulin

Lol, so abs are only for heroin addicted twinks?

Are you a fat sympathizer now? Obesity a disability in your mind?

>vegans are healthier, more attractive an better in bed

I'm sorry but I've got to disagree. Vegans are, in the very least, not mentally healthier and definitley not more attractive and better in bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHCq8wHuApY

This

This desu

>veganism is healthier because of how it reduces the risk of major diseases

>Vegans are rated by women as having a more attractive body odor

>Fruit and vegetable consumption might have a protective effect against erectile dysfunction

>higher habitual intake of specific flavonoid-rich foods (almost all vegan) is associated with reduced erectile dysfunction incidence.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4733263/

:^)

BTFO

When will you fucks realize that the best diet is balanced moderation?

Cutting any food group out completely will be bad for you in the long run.

See

>1. The study showed that in old age eating >meat is associated with (likely causes) worse >cognitive decline

it has given the higher cognitive capability, so the decline is steeper, sure
>2. At the point in our evolution when meat >changed our brains we weren't living to that >age anyway and died way before then.

just guessing-science there

>during the stone-age

fuck it, i say they ate less meat then

youtube.com/watch?v=X-xoXbhnFHY

Yeah I've heard the same shit about the Atkins diet, the Paleo diet, it's all fucking stupid fads.
You evolved to eat meat, you have incisors to eat meat, your body requires proteins in quantities that only meat could provide in the wild, so just eat the fucking meat.
Why are you so proud of using incredibly unreliable, expensive and circuitous methods to arrive at the exact same outcome?
Even if you get all the proteins and vitamins and minerals and fuck knows what else that you need, and I know you don't because nutritionists don't go on fad diets, all you did was expend a huge amount of time and effort for nothing.
And it doesn't "make you healthier", you don't even understand what your body needs to be healthy, for every vitamin or protein you read a Wikipedia article about there are 50 you aren't even aware of and couldn't possibly account for.

Your body knows what it wants, you just have to listen to what it tells you.
I get tired of seeing you sickly, stinky, pale motherfuckers telling people how great their fad diet is while your body fucking rots.

meant to quote you in the second half of this post
Its been shown by a lot of solid research veganism is healthier

see
Sakars is in his late 40's and in his more normal pictures he looks way better then most people of the same age. Inflammation is one of the main drivers of age-related degradation of the body and veganism is god-tier for avoiding inflammation.

.... I almost died while climbing several thousands of feet worth of mountain the other day.... not even kidding.... and yet... I am not a vegan.

.... I am still here ...

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

naturalhygienesociety.org/diet-veganbaby.html

VEGANS are totaly healthy and cogitative people

>;D

I don't care though, the point is that is it doesn't negatively impact it despite what some people say.

The science says otherwise pal, right now most of it indicates veganism is healthier then that.

If what your saying is true it wouldn't make sense that vegans have a less chance of getting all sorts of serious diseases which has been proven already so I doubt what you are saying is true. You are arguing from a position of intuition and are arguing against the science and against the facts. See:

all those people didn't feed their children healthy meals and only feed them 1 or 2 things, those cases have nothing to do with vegetarianism/vegans, they are due to idiotic or uneducated parents

I'm glad that I'm neither Canadian or Diabetic. I'm also glad that I eat some fruits and veggies
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4733263/
Again, glad I eat some fruits and veggies
Jeez man, a sample size of 17. Didn't you dismiss a study earlier in the thread for having a small sample size?
I do view veganism a very healthy.

*as very healthy

and your implying that majority of the people you wish to convert to veganism are that smart

if they feed there kids, milk , and potatos then i gauratnee you they would be fine

you cant push it on a entirely retarded populaiton since your diet cant even fucking work to begin with

you cant be this retarded

You are a gay with catamites in your crawlspace.

Sup fellow vegan brah. Just finished at the gym, am currently eating vegan curry and tofu with coconut rice. Absolutely amazing

Non-vegans:
Hahahaaaa see this article?
Vegans BTFO!!!

Vegans: yeah, you've got us this time. Time to pack up, go home and order a meat-lovers pizza.

it's funny because I hear climbing mt. Everest is like shooting a caged bear anyways

>science
>facts
>studies

Yeah guess what else had those? Every other fad diet.
Don't patronize me with "studies" that you don't even really understand, where the sample size was 30 college students who all shop at whole foods.
You should be suspicious of all diets, especially ones prominently featured in media, because there is an agenda to get you to spend money.
You're no better than shrill women buying miracle anti-wrinkle cream because an article in Vogue misquoted a study and claims it works.
You're one step away from healing crystals and acupuncture therapy.
You're so proud of your "ripped yet somehow malnourished" physique that you think will get you laid, you're no better than the manlets on /fit/, women don't look at a man and wonder if his body fat ratio is 1.2%, why do you think "dad bod" is a thing?
What they see when they look at you is insecurity mate, the biggest turnoff.
Furthermore, why are you fags always so adamant that you will live longer? You'll be healthier? You'll be 26% less likely to contract this specific form of cancer that you researched on WebMD? Are you so scared of your own mortality? Are you so afraid of dying that you'll sacrifice enjoying the basic pleasures of life for an extra 4 or 5 years of senility?
You think because you ate your weight in kale that some horrible, unforeseeable shit won't happen to you as it will to every human being alive?
We're all dead men walking mate, nobody knows how or when but you're gonna fucking die regardless of how much tofu you eat, and it's probably gonna hurt and it's probably gonna suck, deal with it.