Are all women prostitutes?

Are all women prostitutes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJtOHgsAL_E&index=4&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Only if they aren't virgins

youtube.com/watch?v=XJtOHgsAL_E&index=4&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH

Prostitution is selling sex for money. If you just decide that doing anything for money is prostitution, what do you do OP to prostitute yourself?

Expecting the man to provide for them in exchange for sex is prostitution.

pros·ti·tu·tion
ˌprästəˈt(y)o͞oSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: prostitution

the practice or occupation of engaging in sexual activity with someone for payment.

According to this definition, doesn't that make all the women who slept with that producer technically a prostitute?

eh humanity as whole is just a bunch of dumb niggers anyway, so i wouldnt worry to much about the dynamics of women

Or marriage. Is your mom a prostitute?

>i wouldnt worry to much about the dynamics of women
I'm not. Just making an observation.

>Or marriage. Is your mom a prostitute?
Yes. Marriage always entails a form of prostitution that's almost identical to the street corner form.

If they were coerced, or told they wouldn't get the real job they were offered (acting), if they didn't fuck him, then no this is not prostitution.

Wow, you certainly are not the biblical type of person. You just called every mom throughout history a whore.

Sorry my bad, you didn't call unmarried moms whores.

well then, nearly all people are prostitutes as theres no real exclusivity towards desiring fame and monies

Arabisches oder türkisches Fleisch vom Drehspieß?

>you certainly are not the biblical type of person.
On Sup Forums does that come to you as a surprise?

>You just called every mom throughout history a whore.
Yes I did. Only in the rarest cases they're not. But those cases are so rare that they're statistically insignificant.

>Sorry my bad, you didn't call unmarried moms whores.
Unmarried mothers still have male partners that they make this exchange with (being provided for in exchange for sexual favors); so the same absolutely applies to them.

If they're not trading sex, as women do, then they're not prostitutes.

You worry too much about women and their rampant bullshit.

Whatever makes you feel better about tolerating this nonsense.

It's called letting the ship burn.
That saying that you lie in the bed you make.
Women have done it to themselves and I won't get involved in it.

So every dad is a Trick, a John, or a pervert who pays for sex?

>Marriage always entails a form of prostitution that's almost identical to the street corner form
I think you mean a brothel. They're not licking your asshole for a pimp

All people in general basically are. If dudes could make money by looking hot on Instagram, I fucking guarantee you we'd all be doing it to.

It's not necessarily a female thing exclusively, they simply have the opportunity and we don't.

Any woman who has ever accepted material goods of any sort within any timeline from a man they've had sex with is literally a prostitute. This is what MGTOWs actually believe.

>So every dad is a Trick, a John
It's only logical to say yes; however, I don't think paying for sex necessarily makes a man a "pervert." But they need to become aware that this is essentially what they're doing if they have a wife or a girlfriend.

A person doesn't need a pimp to be a prostitute. Look at any definition of the word "prostitute" to learn for yourself.

Let me ask this, then: what is your solution? Do you suggest people just stop paying attention to women and having sex entirely?

>Do you suggest people just stop paying attention to women and having sex entirely?
Absolutely not, but stop holding women in high regard. Would you hold a whore standing at a street corner in high regard?

Note: I'm using "you" universally here, and this comment is talking to all men.

So, you're suggesting everyone just treat women like shit, then?

I'm suggesting that they see where women stand in society and to treat them accordingly, the same thing women do with men.

I wanna say no. Some would say yes. You wouldn't have had this question if you didn't think so. However, there should be no stupid questions. Everyone is a prostitute in someway. We all sell our time for money, some use their hands some use their mind, body in some way.
Are the woman your talking about, hoes? Whores? I dunno. But you're looking for an answer you might gather. Somewhere. But almost all people would say this is too long and It doesnt answer your question. Millennials. Simple answer: Maybe, depends on who and if the world could decide on if shes a prostitute.

>TL;DR Im a man, don't listen to me.

You need to learn the difference between prostitute and employee. There's a world of difference between these two, my friend.

Does your standard apply to men who do the same, ie. stay-at-home dad or a man who's wife makes the money they live off? Is the man a gigolo?

Go back to your MGTOW videos faggot

A prostitute works for a Pimp..

Paying for pussy is the most betacringe thing on earth to me, so we may not agree on who is lower on societ's totem pole. Also: not-so-coincidentally, only sadsack permavirgins like OP who CAN'T get pussy without paying for it feel like this

>Does your standard apply to men who do the same
Yes

>Is the man a gigolo?
Yes

But for every man who prostitutes himself to women, there's an indeterminate amount of women prostituting themselves to me; and not only that -- society encourages this to be.

*me
Meant men

Sorry, but spouting "beta" or "permavirgin" is not a rebuttal to everything. Do some critical thinking and stop whiteknighting.

I argue you are making new definitions for existing words. Meaning, marriage is a word that defines the arrangement by which people mutually benefit from forming a union. Sex may or may not happen, depending on the people. Prostitution is specifically exchanging money for sex. I argue you are suggesting women are living off men disproportionately, but many men can't control their urges and find sex where they can. As an American, it is our culture to make money where there is demand. These are good capitalist women.

Spouting "whiteknighting" is not a rebuttal, either. Your sour-grapes theory is one of the principle beliefs of The Enlightened Permavirgin.
>hurrdurrallwomanwhore

You're basically saying that nearly every female creature/animal on the planet is a prostitute for engaging in a normal symbiotic relationship.

If people are upset about the traditional dynamic between men and women then they shouldn't fall into them.

You don't have to pay for everything and provide and protect and all that other bullshit. Expecially if it's just causing you to resent the opposite sex. I don't know why anyone would want to date someone who always made them pay for everything anyway or never brought them dumb little gifts and surprises to remind them that they're special. Maybe that bitch should take you to dinner sometime.

Thank God I'm gay

>Sex may or may not happen, depending on the people.
No. The whole purpose of marriage is sex. Being religious in origins, the point was to no longer live in a state of "sin" when fornicating; but I'll skip past all of that because girlfriend/boyfriend relationships do the same thing, for whatever its purpose, without, usually, the religious angle. This thread is not focused on marriage, but on all women being prostitutes.

>the arrangement by which people mutually benefit from forming a union.
Ideally this was it's purpose, but it's obvious that women have more to gain in marriage than men.

>Prostitution is specifically exchanging money for sex.
Under the guise of "commitment," this is essentially what people do in relationships with women. The only difference is, in the long run, the woman in a relationship is profiting much more than a traditional prostitute.

>It's pretty pointless to compliment people's capitalistic tendencies. They're not a talent, in my opinion.

You can not condemn those who sell sex without also condemning those who buy it.

Every guy who foots the bill for everything is a complete retard. It's 2017, bitches.

i'm seeing young girls do anything for likes, comments, subs and views on their livestreams.

yes, it seems like women are inherently prostitutes on a technicality.
something inside of women's brains compels them to show themselves off and be seen, it's like a biological imperative.

it's insane to me how little girls can sit and talk to a screen at 1 million words per minute for hours. they absolutely need attention.

>It isn't a choice to be gay

Yes it is, otherwise they would make just as much racket about "transitioning" as the snowflakes.

>redefining words to feel better about myself

Never seen that tactic before, lel

It's the same with guys. This site takes advantage of it. We just aren't cute so it's anonymous.

>yes, it seems like women are inherently prostitutes

That's ridiculous. The idea that their worth is determined by how desirable they are, and can be validated by the amount of attention they receive, is inflicted on them by the society they grow up in and is often reinforced by the men and women in their lives.

Men are subjugated to this horse shit as well. If your girlfriend takes YOU to dinner you better not let her dad find out. He'll be sure to inform her that you're no good.

>The idea that their worth is determined by how desirable they are, and can be validated by the amount of attention they receive, is inflicted on them by the society they grow up in and is often reinforced by the men and women in their lives.
Excuses. Excuses.

>If your girlfriend takes YOU to dinner you better not let her dad find out. He'll be sure to inform her that you're no good.
This sounds a bit old fashion, IMO.

So if a girl "plays hard to get" and makes you take her out and treat her like a lady then before she sucks your smelly dick she's a prostitute? Okay.

If she doesn't insist on the traditional treatment though? Just jumps straight to sucking your dick? Well that makes her a slut I guess. Probably even a "dumb" slut to some.

So which is it better to be? A whore or a dumb slut?

It's kinda odd that both are seen with contempt. If she's a whore then you are a moron, and is she's a slut well then you're a lucky fellow.

Marriage is historically the domain of the wealthy, with the purpose of consolidating wealth and forming political unions. Sex is only necessary to produce heirs. The common people made up romantic notions. But as your interest is in suggesting all women exist for is trying to get at your wallet, I think there is little more to say.
Become a monk and sex won't be your problem.

yes, but no one has the guts to actually come out and say it publicly. Half the women in Hollywood fucked their way to the top, but no one's ever going to say it because while it's okay to criticise men acting sleazy, talking about women acting sleazy, or even implying that a woman would do something like that, is 'misogyny'.

The real victims of Harvey Weinstein aren't the actresses who had sex with him, they're the people who lost work to those women because they weren't slutty enough.

>just because I'm sleeping with someone who buys me a bunch of expensive shit, doesn't make me a prostitute.
Whatever you need to tell yourself, honey.

>A whore or a dumb slut?
It's very telling that a woman's purpose in society boils down to these two options.

It's odd that you acknowledge that women are being exploited while simultaneously blame them for their own exploitation.

Well it depends on who you ask. Some people certainly do see things this way. I've met them. Most of them are single.

>Become a monk
I have no desire for such a thing. But it's obvious, regardless of what you're saying, that women's only purpose, like a prostitute, is sex. The only purpose of marriage is sex, and the only economic incentive is for the woman to collect money in exchange for sexual favors.

>a woman's purpose in society boils down to these two options.
except that's complete bullshit

>So if a girl "plays hard to get" and makes you take her out and treat her like a lady then before she sucks your smelly dick she's a prostitute?
Yes, exactly

> Just jumps straight to sucking your dick? Well that makes her a slut I guess.
yep. I mean, depends on the circumstances how bad this is, but broadly yes.

And then there's option three, which is to have a conversation or two, work out if there are any common interests and if you enjoy spending time with each other, and THEN jump on his dick.

It's very telling this is all you can see women as. Your mom, grandma, aunts, and sisters are all dumb sluts and whores. It is a wonder any man is nothing more than a skirt lifting Weinstein.

You guys are thinking about this too hard.

>And then there's option three, which is to have a conversation or two, work out if there are any common interests and if you enjoy spending time with each other, and THEN jump on his dick.

You do realize that that's the way it usually works right? Like almost all the time.

I guess if you're unattractive and have no game then you'd have to... Oh my God this thread makes so much sense now!

Hey, everybody! Nobody wants to fuck OP

>It's odd that you acknowledge that women are being exploited
where the fuck did I do that? How is jumping to the top of an extremely tough profession by bribing a producer 'being exploited'?

I'm not saying Harvey Weinstein isn't a scumbag. I'm saying, simply from a legal standpoint, both the person asking for a bribe and the person offering a bribe are at fault. If Harvey Weinstein does get sued in court for some of this, and to get out of it bribes a judge, are you going to say 'look how that judge exploited Harvey Weinstein'?

Firstly, I don't know who you think you're talking to but I'm not OP. Secondly, don't tell me, tell , and

>Hey, everybody! Nobody wants to fuck OP

>look at him, he isn't sexually successful
This really is the only card in your deck, isn't it?

If you're being put into a situation where you must have sex with someone in order to advance your career then you are being taken advantage of.

You know it man.

>This really is the only card in your deck, isn't it?

Well if the shoe fits, darling

No, if you're in that position and you still chase the 'carrot' for personal gain then you're a whore ass prostitute. Why do dumb cunts never want to take responsibility for any of their decisions?

It's must be a great burden to be both unattractive to women and completely predictable.

Who should go and get yourself a prostitute. You'd feel better

men do not get compassion or the right to complaint. this is the women's entitlement and men who do this are seen as failures.

this is how society is constructed and sex is just another form of exchange currency. Usually females detain the limited resource so it is obvious who keeps the upper hand.

do not expect understanding, it is jut the way the problem settles itself.

Isn't this the same as blaming migrant workers for an Americans unemployment instead of blaming the employer who takes advantage of a migrant worker?

Why do you insist of shifting the blame to the opposite sex? What's really going on here?

No, I don't believe they are.
I DO believe, however, that they are never to be trusted completely.
Never lose that niggling doubt anons.

>unattractive to women
>get yourself a prostitute
literally incapable of coming up with anything else. It must be really frustrating that the only asset you have simply doesn't work here

>It is a wonder any man is nothing more than a skirt lifting Weinstein.
No it's not. This entire planet depends on men for everything from manual labor to science and engineering, whereas a woman's only value is generally sex, which usually comes at a very high price. Not to mention, men are generally more pleasant than women on many levels, and anything mean about them usually stems from women.

yes, god forbid beautiful women might have to advance through their profession though hard work like everyone else. They shouldn't have to work for it, and they shouldn't have to prostitute themselves for it - they should just get handed it.

who even mentioned nigglings?

>go and get yourself a prostitute.
You mean any woman, then?

Well, women can have babies and men cannot. We live in an age of invitro fertilization and robot labor. Men could be extinguished, limited in population, or imprisoned and women could live without us.
Also, your liking of men and dislike of women is sounding a little faggy.

Don't you mean, "if that's your only comeback, then keep saying it"? This user is only validating the original position that women's only purpose is sex.

No, it's about wanting fame and fortune and being a fucking whore for it. Retarded sluts want the prize and want absolution from their complicity and it doesn't work that way. Just like whores wanna fuck the town raw dog and then get an abortion because the fetus is violating their human rights. Fucking stupid whores, man.

>for for fame an attention

I'm triggered

I didn't mean niglets, fuck me you'd lose them as quickly as you could.
Take the advice of an everyday fellow with an everyday life, kids, wife, house etc. Always check up. Be subtle, be discreet, but always check.

IVF and other technologies, created by men, involving procreation gradually make women obsolete, bud, and nothing to the contrary.

>Also, your liking of men and dislike of women is sounding a little faggy.
I don't care what you think. I hold men in a much higher regard. And if I had a moment with your girl (assuming you have one) or sister, etc, you probably wouldn't be saying that, but would have other emotions.

If you can't get a girl to sleep with you based on your personality alone then that's kind of sad. Honestly I've never met a girl that demanded or needed things before she jumped on it. They always just kind of seemed to pursue men they found stimulating and attractive.

Your 13th century views are cute, your ignorance of the roles women play in science and technology is normal, but after you treated my girl like shit and revealed your squiggly worm, then tried to do me in the ass, she would have to kick your ass as I would be busy washing my eyes out with bleach.

My younger brother feels the same way about women. He's also pretty damn fat and has trouble getting girls. He's handsome enough but he has a tendency to talk about "evil Jews" when he gets drunk.

Knew one other guy who was vocal about this belief ya'll share. Also unattractive. He wasn't incredibly unfit, he wasn't ugly in the face either, he was just a complete loser and a total mooch. A bum really. Nobody wanted to fuck him of course.

I've only met one girl that dated a guy because of his money (she came from a wealthy family and it was important to here that so did her boyfriend) but I've met plenty of sexless angry men who think all women are whores.

Soooo....

you see, girls like to chase "stimulating and attractive men". so men need to be able to show that or they have a hard time getting pussy.

girls, in exchange, only need to show availability to get the same reward.

we are not all the same but some things we are played to believe that are equal, when in fact they are not.

so good for you dude, please fuck off, ask your cock riding gf for understanding

>will replace women

Girls need to be more than available. They have to be pretty and they have to be relatively thin. Last time I checked. A little chick will get with a big guy but I can't remember the last time I saw I thin dude with a big girl.

Am I suppose to feel bad because I'm both attractive and interesting?

Not to mention talented, funny, well dressed, good to his mother, and sizeable below the belt.

>13th century views
Yes, because acknowledging the fact that men are the founders and backbone of science is adopting a 13th century view.

>your ignorance of the roles women play in science and technology
Their small contributions are almost always under the dictation of men and always inspired by them. After many centuries, a small number of them have learned to parrot men in the sciences, the same way they copy them in every other facet of life.

Just accept that men are the leaders in society and that women are the annoying, abrasive followers that only exist by prostituting themselves.

This

From my experiences, yes.

>>a woman's purpose in society boils down to these two options.
>except that's complete bullshit
How so exactly?

bump

it says so right underneath you retard

No. It only makes the claim that it's "bullshit."

there is nothing to be gained from this discussion, thus this of lack of interest. it is clearly an issue but no obvious solution exists. enjoy your life while it lasts, not all issues are solvable.

Yes - yes indeed.

Basically yes

>And then there's option three, which is to have a conversation or two, work out if there are any common interests and if you enjoy spending time with each other, and THEN jump on his dick.

Maybe you don't understand how greentexting works but that comment wasn't really in reference to mine, then. Also, that third option was no different than the first two.

Believing that this is the only reason people get married is outright retarded.