Why is it so fucking hard to find PUBG hacks...

Why is it so fucking hard to find PUBG hacks? I get this whole "trusted community" mentality and making it all invite only but it sucks when you're not a part of the hacking community and have no way in to gain accesses to hacks.

Joined a site that's "invite only" by admin to get access to buy the hacks but people have been members since 2015 and still don't get invites.

Even donated to the site didn't help.

/rant over.

Play the game normally you nigger

Don't hack then, you faggot

why would you even want to hack? i never understood the fun in it.

I do play the game normally, would just prefer to have some fucking ESPs for it.

lol you're a fuckin faggit loser, can't even play computer games without cheating? get fucked cheat bitch

what a loser

Faggot

>Cheating in general
Pathetic cuck

Pubg is so easy why cheat

OP is a faggot.

y'all just mad cause you don't have them too

>Why is it so fucking hard to find PUBG hacks?

Because they are usually private and learn to play the game normally you faggot.

RIP in piss cheaterboi

>Wah wah wah, I'm so bad I need hacks to win this game!

Kill yourself nigger

Hackers are normally players with ZERO gaming skill who need to hack to actually win.

you are bad, and now you get to feel bad
[spolier] s u c k e r. [/spoiler]

I've gotten 5 chicken dinners in the past 3 days, just prefer to have a bigger edge. u mad bro?

Ya that must be it. My chicken dinners sure do taste good!

>being this much of a faggot

You should probably just become an hero now, youjust got shit on.

why do you have to hack?
Im not even good at shooting and I usually get top 10 or win and all I do is get geared and then go to the worst place possible to land and then walk back to the circle. Its like I get paid lootboxes to watch netflix and listen to music.

>u mad bro

Found the Gen Z kid. Back to Club Penguin kiddo.

You guys do understand that hacks are actually hella fun? And I'm not talking about this specific game, I mean all fps games. I might not be the BEST player or even close. But I'm confident in my skills with fps shooters, I don't do bad I'm decent, but using hacks is literally fun and funny as hell because you're doing retarded ass shots across the map with dumb ass weapons. I thought they were gay af too, until my roommate introduced me to them. It's the suspense that makes it even more fun

git gud fagit

All of you guys are faggots, you're the autistic white knights of this board who all probably spent their moms money on a 3k computer setup. Hacks are fun and you guys are cucks. Stfu and go fuck yourselves.

Dont game online if you are bad at it. Stick to pwning bots in single player if you are that bad.

>the ones that werent blatantly trolling
Fucking hell you guys are pathetic. It's just a power trip fantasy because you're weak and scared irl. No one wins when you hack.

So you need cheats because you suck?