Got my sisters 34C bra out of the laundry basket. Should I cum on the inside or outside of the cup ?

Got my sisters 34C bra out of the laundry basket. Should I cum on the inside or outside of the cup ?

Inside of panties
Also check'em

Ok found some panties to fap with

Post pics of sister, also panties make a better cum rag.

Knicker drawer?

Could only find a thong. Not as much materials to soak up the cum

Can't get into her room, just what I can find in the laundry

Why can't you get into her room?

She locks it

What kind of lock? Does it require a key or something. Lock picking is pretty easy, there's some methods to do it really easily with paper clips. I'm not so much saying this for your benefit, but more so because I have hopes that if you broke into her room you might be able to find a personal device with wins or at least show us her stuff.

date and timestamp with hand in pic with only pointer finger and ring finger up, (pinky middle and thumb down)

So close mane

Inside I guess, that way if anything doesn't get washed away it'll be rubbing up on her nips once she wears it.

Also, pic of sister's body?

Oh I get it. That's tricky. Also too lazy for time stamp

Not posting pics of her lol, too risky

Don't be a pussy, do you really think your sister knows any Sup Forumstards? Chicks that wear Kalvin Klein thongs can smell autists like us from miles away and avoid us like the plague.

One fucking body pic. Then I gotta cum

You don't have any better than that? I'd pound the shit out of that slut.

Nope, she doesn't really post many pics

She got a great body. Did that with my sis thong too

What u gonna do with it now?

Put it infront of her door, or text her that picture, assert dominance. Once she knows she's not the alpha, fuck the shit out of her.

Threw it back in the laundry, where else hahaha

cum inside ya sinster

DIfferent user, have my older sisters panties. What do?

Cum inside the crotch

Oh my god.... she wears Calvin Klein....

Yeah :/ wish I could see her wearing them