Would you fuck or get sucked by a dickgirl?

Would you fuck or get sucked by a dickgirl?

Other urls found in this thread:

ip50693630.ahcdn.com/key=8J1qPLA7Myo4nUm wofzJA,s=,end=1507926101/state=RqHP/buffer=336516:1851598,1467.0/speed=336516/reftag=20484251/4/26/3/35534813/2016-05/m_ea570585da1e7820779d8e9d56185fdf.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both

ofcourse! you think i'm a faggot or something?!

done both is great

Sure why not.

i'd rather suck a dickgirl than get sucked by tbfqh

Would you mind if I post some trap webms?

>Dickgirl
You mean a guy with tits?

Yes. Although I'd rather get fucked BY the "dickgirl". Is they can hit my prostate, It'd be enough.

I insist you do.

No Im not gay.

That has to have been a guy raised since birth TI be a trap or something. How do Asian men become so effeminate?

Glorious!

Who is this heavenly creature

sauce? name and such?

They identify as girls.

I'd rather be taking the cock tbh

>"dickgirl"
this isn't hentai and that isn't a girl

Is there sauce of this?

Topped and bottomed for tgirls. Both were incredible

Already have, they give great head and watching their femanine cock bounce as you fuck them is great

How much did that cost u

*Titboy

If its got a dick, its a dude.
No its totally gay

>the most beautiful girl you've ever seen is a trap

Free in hawaii, hundred in singapore

Someone give sauce please... I'm dying...

Trips of truth

Bunch of fags.

Mmm... yess

Absolutely would destroy some trap boipussy. You would be a faggot if you didn't.

A hundred to do whatever you wanted all night?

They eat too much soy and shit

100 until i finished. Was in her room for about an hour and a half

sauce

How would you rate the experience /10. how did you finish

I dream about fucking one everyday. Seeing how things go and maybe being with one forever. Just don't know where to find then where I live.

I will likely never achieve it.

9/10. She was smooth and feminine. I finished on her chest.

10/10 was in Hawaii and I got spit roasted

How did you meet them? Was it just a call girl service or did you meet them at a bar or something? Condom or no?

No im not gay

None of them come from Montreal or anywhere else in Quebec. And I don't even live in Montreal so it's even harder. I bet they would make better wife than born girls.

Hawaii was at a bar, the red lion in waikiki. We all wore condoms except for the sucking.

Singapore was a call girl at a bar. The state regulates prostitutes. No condom

How the hell did you swing 2 of em in Hawaii? You a high roller or just women and T-girls alike get weak at the knees because of your good looks?
>Singapore regulates prostitutes
As it fucking should be. The US is missing out on so much revenue via legalizing and regulating prostitution it's not even funny.

If I was bisexual or homosexual.
I would let " It" suck my cock.

But I like girls, so no to both answers.

I was 21 young and thin. I'm pretty sure I happened to be at the right place at the right time. Asian roomates

yes, and have stories about it

done that too

What? shut the fuck up mate, you're not fooling anyone. Would you let "it" suck your cock or not. Does not matter what sexuality you think u are. It's feminine as fuck, i'd do everything to her.

name?

>it's feminine as fuck
>it has a cock

Hahaha, the level of denial in these threads is always so hilariously pathetic. You're a faggot, bro. Just accept it and move on.

I'm not denying anything. They're is biologically male, but look female. I don't really care whats between their legs, i'll fuck it if im attracted to it. I don't care what that makes me. The only one's in denial are those who say they think they are attractive, but deny being attracted because cock. Just say what the fuck you think its not hard

oops, ignore the "is"

i wish one of them would live in germany.

You could always become that one in Germany user. Be a leader, not a follower. Shepard, not a sheep.

ip50693630.ahcdn.com/key=8J1qPLA7Myo4nUm wofzJA,s=,end=1507926101/state=RqHP/buffer=336516:1851598,1467.0/speed=336516/reftag=20484251/4/26/3/35534813/2016-05/m_ea570585da1e7820779d8e9d56185fdf.mp4

i mean those shemales here in germany aren't that hot dude... i've met like 4 of them

but none of them was so sexy like those that are posted here

>tfw I'll never be forced to gargle dickgirl cum or icy-hot my asshole from being so thoroughly ravaged by them.

can't seem to find her on the official site. anyone know?

Rissa so

Jesus fucking Christ I would swallow every last drop.

How the fuck do I cum like this? I've recently cut down on masturbation a lot and, while my load is bigger, it's nowhere near this much. The next time I cum I really want to fucking drench my wife's tits, but my load isn't this big and it doesn't squirt out like that either.

makes me wonder how much cock has gone in there to make it gape like that by default.

Squeeze your buttocks to shoot instead of just dribble. Also with me i found that only specific angles allow the most cum to come out.

>dick
>girl

Pick one

I was/am a masturbation addict. Never really thought much of it. Didn't think that once/twice a day was a big deal, but apparently that's bad. How long do I have to go without jerking it to cum as much as she does? Cutting down is enough of a challenge as it is.

I'm gay now

>but apparently that's bad.
According to whom?

i'm not a faggot so no

Medical figures and general consensus.

It's the right kind of gay though