Can we have a europe hate thread?

can we have a europe hate thread?
let me tell you my story
>be 2 weeks ago
>reluctantly go to paris
>nothing to see, eifel tower is glorified tv antenna
>not even good tv shows and hotel food sucks
>finally find a five guys
>it costs fucking 39 euros for 2 burgers and a their "largest" drink which is only a measly 21oz
>didnt think much about the size of the drink, i figured i could just refill it at the coke machine
>after finishing our burgers and my drink i go to refill it but the machine wont let me do it.
get this
The fucking cups have fucking chips inside so that you can only fill it once, just when i thought fucking europoors and jews couldnt be more greedy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tourist_attractions_in_Paris
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't visit over populated cities.
What do you expect

This is good bait faggot stop.

>go to paris
>eat burger wiith fucking soda

why would it be bait? fucking serious, i mean fucking microchips in the cups, i think they spend more on chipped cups than what theyd lose on refills,
i tried there food but it just sucks, fucking tiny dishes with tiny little pieces of shit. also wine generally sucks, champaigne was good tho. either way that trip sucked, if it werent for the five guys (although 2 blocks away from hotel) i wouldve fuckin starved

Please don't judge us all by how retardedly white trash OP is. A lot of us are far more cultured.

He went to a tourist trap thinking it was a place for tourist traps

Are you trolling, or just morbidly obese?

>"i tried there food"

he really is american and not trolling...

France is in europe but isnt europe dipshit!
Over 27 countries with different languages and cultures, ethnicities and so on.
France is shit!
Jews own and rule america so wtf you on about?
Want alot of cheap food? Try east europe.
Big servings of fucking filling food with low cost.
London and paris and other big west europe cities and countries are shit.
Literal muslim cucked shitholes.
Btw remember how the french made the statue of liberty? Yeah its a glorified piece of junk.

dude, America is better in a bunch of stuff, and France is older. we have common ground enough you respect each other

agreed. it's like going to jacksonville, florida and saying: "yep, that's all there is in america"

i also went to spain, same deal but whith shitty ham and olives, full of latinos and mexicans.
only reason i went to europe is because it was a price

Fragile Americans being butthurt again, lel

Yeah, fucking sucks! I know america pretty well and its states and although theres common history and people its crazy different from place to place, theres so many different places and things and differences and variations i love it but fuck when you go to a single place and say yep this is it then kys seriously, fucking france! Ruins everything.

i once went to congo. i don't know why but unexpectedly it was full of niggers.

no 30oz drinks? that sucks, how do they eat there food without choking?

Yeah spain is the land where latinos came from retard! The spanish are literally latinos! Its like going to africa and saying oh shit its full of niggers! Dumbass!
And spain is shit like france! Try east and north europe.
Or stay the fuck out you fat fuck

>go to Spain
>WTF its full of spics

You are a shining example of the ugly American. Next time take a trip to Disneyland you fucking uncultured hillbilly.

Kek so they are Jews for wanting more money but you are not for wanting to get more stuff for your money? You should realize at this point that you are basically part of the problem. A big part. Cause you are American which means you are probably a fatty fat fuck.

dude of course i wanted more for my money because five guys is expensive in the us as well but for way less i get way more, i mean, 21oz?? thats like a small soda in the US, see what the problem is?

Yeah. Your jewilege is showing. That's the problem.

i can get a blowjob for 5$ in tijuana. usa can't compete with that, thus tijuana is better than usa

i never said that the price made us better, im just telling you my bad experience there, i typed way more things that made europe worse, like the tower and the tv shows, and the food etc

paris doesn't even begin to cover it when it comes to europe. just because you dipshits are literally the same for thousands of miles doesn't mean we have to.

next time you go to france try the cote d'azure for goog weather and beaches or alsace for nice mountainsides and most people speaking two languages more than you.
want to visit a european capital city? don't. they're all overcrowded shitholes that gradually start looking more and more alike. day trips only if you want to see some of the historical landmarks or shit.

Man 21oz is more than enough

Dude in case this is no troll.
Why the fuck do you want more than 21oz (i actually had to google what this is since you prefer to use these retarded units).

If I go and eat fastfood, which happens maybe 5-10 times a year I wont drink more than 0.33l-0.5l which would be 11-17.
And even that feels bad.

No need, it's just as bad here

>Be britbong
>Parents decide to move to amerifat
>Enroll in new school
>Just in time for penis inspection day
>Old crotchety nurse undoes my trousers
>Makes my wong dong flippity floop erect for inspection
>it's luncheon afterward
>look for crisps
>no crisps to be found anywhere
>the student feeding troughs are full of grease donated by the local McDonalds
>entire faculty and student body is feeding
>every head is submerged beneath the abundance
>refuse to eat at the trough
>luncheon lady lifts head above the grease and notices my reluctance
>alarm goes off
>red alert
>same crotchety nurse comes in at the side of Ronald McDonald and the Grimace on the other
>Hold my arms behind my back as they force my head into the trough
>Through the blackness I see red, white, and blue.
>Thousands of bald eagles flying into the air exploding into fireworks
>The sound of a thousand ar-14s firing fills my ears.
>The essence of amerifat is coalescing within my very being.
>No. Wait.
>There's a shooter at the school.
>Just as my grease-covered head exits the trough I see a bullet exit violently through the front of the Grimace's left eye.
>Immediately slumps over in a pool of ketchup
>My wong dong flippity floop is still erect.

> finallly find a five guys
My fucking sides haha.
Fat uncultured trash didnt get enough burgers

Holy fuck europe is a shit hole

>...

Typical faggy yuropoor using ellipses

Yes and los angeles is in America but isn't europe dipshit!

You idiots judge on individual states all the time that sometimes are bigger than any one country in europe. We're talking land mass and you idiots make the same stupid assumptions.

top kek
>only go paris for food and tv show

I'm canadian you idiot

You went all the way to Paris, then watched TV and spent time looking for mediocre burgers you could get at home? idiot.

amerilard detected

Kek

>just because you dipshits are literally the same for thousands of miles doesn't mean we have to

Are all yuros this ignorant? Holy fuck.

Not his fault paris is shit tier

>talking to amerilard about foreign countries
come on, he doesn't kjnow where/what Congo is, your irony is lost

waste of fourth

Paris is good tier of culture and history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tourist_attractions_in_Paris

oh please, same thing

lol'd

I don't care if this is real or fake, this thread is a work of art.

WoW, 10/10

150 kg amerifat detected. jesus christ no surprise everyone is making fun of you fat jerks

>ITT:
Europoor starts a Europoor bait thread that he knows will turn into a American hate thread just to make him feel better about his shit existance.

That is honestly like calling Belgium and Germany the same thing.