Finally, Trump is getting called out on his constant lies

Finally, Trump is getting called out on his constant lies.

When did you #MAGAfaggots finally admit you made a mistake?

when next president get elected,

this is the next President. but won't be because elected

It is impossible for a Trumpist to understand why he is such a failure.
I mean Trumpie just told a room full of his supporteres that hes taking away their healthcare and gives a huge tax cut for the richest. And these inbred sad pathetic creatures cheered him on.

yeah. they are weak. sad.

i actually meant it in a sarcastic way and you probably didn't get the point

Your picture and your comment both say he got caught lying. Why didn't you post the lie you cretin?

If we try to post every lie of orange clown we wouldve reached thread limit before we are finished with his first month. The Retard has a ~80% lying rate. Thats how terrible it is.

I only voted for trump because I wanted to see the world burn.

No, you wrote "Finally, Trump is getting called out on his constant lies."

What lies is he finally getting called out on?

Thank God I'm not American

Which one? Pick any one out of the four hundred thousand, and that's the one.

>makes new meme with Trumf reading paper
>forgets Trumf doesn't read

kek

I hear this shit all the time, what are these lies?

>Finally, Trump is getting called out on his constant lies.
He's been called out on it ever since the campaign started.

Nothing has happened. As long as Republicans cover for him, he'll continue to make the country worse, and there's nothing we can do.

Even better, since the Democrats are absolute shitheads, he'll probably run uncontested in 2020.

>he'll continue to make the country worse

Yup, making it worse. That booming economy is such a bitch, isn't it?

he lies all day long every day

here are just a tiny fraction of examples

Republicans are actually very happy with him. He is getting rid of healthcare for americans. And even better for them they get the tax cut for rich people they so desperately want to get through. No matter the cost.

He hasn't been in office long enough for the economy to even be remotely his fault.
Between the trickle-down tax cuts, destroying the stability of the healthcare market, repealing clean environment protections, yeah, he's making the country worse.
Not to mention endangering us abroad with his provocations of NK as well as begging Iran to restart its nuclear program.

this is the correct answer. only reason to have voted from Trump. I respect that user.

That's what I'm saying. Republicans have said before that they just need someone who can hold a pen and sign tax cuts.
They're truly traitors to our country.

he lies all day long every single day

Apparently you haven't seen the last jobs report.
First loss in jobs in 7 years.
We're about to go into another recession.

>
>
>
>he lies all day long every single day

he started off lying 4.9 times a day. he's now over 6 times a day.

true story

What exactly did Trumpanzee do in your opinion? He has zero to do with the Economic boom. All he so far did was destroying regulations. Making it easier for Scammers to sell overexpensive fees and charges without any law regulating them.

The only mistake made was cumming in your mother's mouth instead of knocking her up so at least one of her kids wouldn't be a fucking moron

Could be worse, you could be living in the UK. It's fucking bad here guys.

>
>>
>>
>>
>>he lies all day long every single day
>he started off lying 4.9 times a day. he's now over 6 times a day.
>true story

some doozies:

"it will be so easy"

"we'll do it on the first day"

"when I say "do it" they will. that's leadership. I've never had a problem leading"

kek. good burn.

>ladies and gentleman, Mr. Doug Stanhope in the house

pic related - proof he's a Sup Forums-tard like you

You do realize that these "fact checkers" are full of shit, right?

As an example, Trump says, "Hey this thing happened, but the media didn't cover it!" Fact checkers scream that the media did cover it. The truth is they covered it but lied, therefore not actually covering the truth.

Another example, Trump says, "This company is creating jobs!" Fact checkers screech, "Hurr durr, caught you in a lie! They're creating jobs because of this other thing!". Retard, they're still creating jobs and the original statement is true.

tl;dr, you are literally a fucking idiot. As in, you are dumber than the average person, and you should not be permitted to express an opinion.

Of course the rednecks first advice is bring another inbred retard into this world

You forgot your logo

That is not an example you retard.
Damn are you really this stupid?
If you try to give an example you have to use an actual quote you degenerate. How did you manage high school.

>Still crying this long after the election
Don't worry faggot, he'll still be in office for another 7 years.

Oh look at that. It's so cute when you try to argue with the grown ups! You can't even proffer a valid argument. Well, here's a trophy just for trying, champ.

How much does Putin pay these days?

The best thing we can do at this point is impeach and get rid of him. Our reputation around the world is going straight down the toilet because our lying reality TV star president has absolutely no clue how to govern.

That stings. I guess you showed me. Your mother left her thong under my bed last night bitch.

> proffer
I mean youre uneducated so that is fine. And age is sadly no indicator either as inbred retards in their 50s can be stupid enough to be unable to have an argument. Like you little faggot.

Why do you think people are still mad about the election?
The election was over months ago, he's been shitting things up ever since, that's what we're mad about.

Pro trumptards, what is your level of education, your profresion and yearly income?

Antitrumptards: what is your level of education, your profession and yearly income?

>butthurt liberals trying to steer controversy on Sup Forums of all places
>nigger please

dub dubs checked

GED, unemployed ditch digger, $14/hour

>still not realizing the entire election process is a scam
>still not recognizing the powers that be instill the illusion of freedom as a means to control through wageslavery
>still not accepting the fact that bernie would've been a great pres, but the rigged system wouldn't allow him to make the world a better place, because that would mean the powers that be would be less powerful
having fun on this gay earth yet?
you're here forever.

bern lost by millions of votes, sorry to break it to you

yeah. you guys are a lot better off over there. making great decisions...

Frankly, I love that he's in charge right now.

The reason? He's going to ensure that Democrats win hand over fist next election.

Even his own party won't stand with him, so as long as we can ride out these next 4 years where absolutely nothing happens, we'll be fine, then the Democrats will come in and clean up, ensuring Republicans never can take control again.

>Even his own party won't stand with him
his own party didn't stand with him during his first election, where the fuck have you been. He was elected by people that don't want republicans or democrats.

>then the Democrats will come in and clean up
good luck during the midterms

just like how no republican would ever win again after Obama was elected, right?

She lost, get over it.

He definitely implied that the jobs were of his doing

damn i wish hillary won now

it's like facebook found Sup Forums and started dumping their normie folders

>wanting a single ruling party, regardless of how corrupt
you're retarded.

was wondering when the russian bots show up

> Supporting Trump is an act of Treason

He said, as the fourth muslim in the rape train entered his now stretched anus.

> russian bot detected

> russian bots

forced meme is forced

now you don't have to wonder

AREN'T YOU GETTING SLEEPY user? ITS BEEN HOURS AND IT'S TIME TO STOP POSTING FOR A COZY NAP. GET YOUR TENDIES AND RUSSIAN DRESSING AND CURL UP UNDER THE COVERS FOR A FAP N NAP

>forced meme is forced
forcing hard

so much butthurt

yawn

Of course, he'd have to you know, do something impeachable.

These fucking morons still believe that somehow Hillary will magically become their queen. I almost admire their tantrum stamina...I mean the average two year old stops crying after a few minutes.

We're all very impressed with your resistance

just post one kid
or is this like the russian thing?
nonexistant?

retarded

shhh i'm a ruskie bot bro don't let them think otherwise

(the deflection is fucking amazing)
>[Citation Needed kid]