Give me one (1) good reason I shouldn't start smoking cigarettes

Give me one (1) good reason I shouldn't start smoking cigarettes.

Because it's a disgusting, expensive habit that makes you stink like an ashtray.

Every person who has smoked for years will tell you it's not worth it. It's fun at first, but then it's just a pain in the ass that will kill you. But do what you want, you're capable of making your own decisions.

1. most people find it unattractive these days
2.costs a fuck ton of money bc taxes and its addictive
3. Doesn't look cool
4. Eventually you'll crave cigs, and wont be able to go for a while without smoking one

You should Vape instead.

Ive been smoking on and off for years and for the most part have quit, and it is such a shitty habit that i wish i never started. I cant get drunk anymore without craving and wanting to chainsmoke, and when i smoked daily i was constantly out of breath and tired.
quitting cold turkey isnt hard, but its not easy either, especially of youre easily agitated. Don't start though, save yourself the trouble. Also youll save alot of money

That's funny cause the when I quit, I had to get drunk every day for a week to deal with the withdrawal symptoms. Lotta people said they thought me drinking would just make me want to smoke more, but it took care of all of that nervous energy.

>(1)
your teeth will turn yellow

Smoke weed instead.

they give you cancer
but if you really want to smoke them do it, we only live for a limited time

It's expensive

Anyone who says it doesn't make you look cool is a fucking liar though

It's only expensive if you're stupid enough to buy them a pack at a time at a gas station

they cost money, meaning you have less money to spend on other things.

>Sponge lunge

just vape nicotine instead, it doesn't make your lungs die

It's a waste of money.

Fucking useless DARE program. All it did was open up my world to the magical world of drugs by showing me what amounted to a menu of fun shit. The crack in their dam before the flood was that they treat alcohol with the same seriousness of narcotics and completely glaze over the socio-environmental aspects of addiction. "People start abusing drugs because of peer pressure lol".

The inevitable question "why are only alcohol and nicotine legal then?" is obviously going to cross the mind of any 6th grader. And then all credibility goes to shit.

Don't start smoking. There are a lot more fun and less-destructive psychedelics out there that you could use if you're looking for an outlet, or just stick to caffeine if you're looking for a stimulant.

unironically kys yourself

Because weed is better for you and has more impact.

k

I've been smoking for a pretty long time now, and honestly I quite enjoy it, but I wouldn't advice anyone to start, simply because it's expensive. If I add up the money I've spent over the years on smoking and think about all the shit I could've bought with it, I kind of regret my choices.