I have a question for non-Catholic Christfags

I have a question for non-Catholic Christfags.

Why are you heretics?

In Jesus' speech to Peter before the other Apostles, recorded in Matthew 16:18-19, He says...

(18) And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. (19) And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

In this text Jesus indicates that it is His intention to create a new religion founded on his teachings, that Peter will be in charge of it, and that whatever laws Peter creates for it will be acknowledged and followed by Himself and God in Heaven.
Peter becomes High Priest of the religion that would become Catholicism, he is remembered as Saint Peter I, first Pope. He created the rules of succession wherein all his Earthly and Heavenly powers would go on to whomever was elected to follow him, meaning every Pope has authority under Jesus' covenant with Peter to literally write the rules of Heaven.

A later pope condemned Jews, Pagans, and Schismatic Christians to be heretics who would "Burn in the fiery pit created for Lucifer and his fallen angels for eternity." They've softened since then, with the Second Vatican Council stating that non-believers can get into Heaven as long as they aren't dicks and love Jesus in some way, but they're still heretics and followers of the wrong faith.

So, Christfags, why aren't you Catholic?

All of Christianity is literally just an offshoot of the jews

>who would "Burn in the fiery pit created for Lucifer and his fallen angels for eternity."
you mean earth?
because that's where lucifer and the other fallen angels were sent.
you enjoying hell yet?

jews are at least smart enough to know there's only heaven, anything else is life on earth aka hell.

>Peter becomes High Priest of the religion that would become Catholicism,

And they crucified Peter and stole his church.

They are liars in funny hats who have nothing at all to do with what Christ or Peter taught.

Where is the evidence of Peter "creating the rules of succession?" We don't even know for sure who was the Bishop of Rome after Peter, let alone anything Peter did while he was Bishop in Rome. The only evidence of Him being the Bishop of Rome is from Eusebius, who was writing in the 4th century. If you look at the biblical record you even see evidence of Peter not acting like the sole ruler of the Church but rather submitting to the authority of both James, the Bishop of Jerusalem, as well as the Apostle Paul.

Regardless of all that, if you want to look at the teachings of Pope and the traditions of the Councils as being dogma in the same way Scripture is, Vatican II changed the relationship between Catholics and Protestants. According to Catholic teaching, protestant Christians are "separated brethren." We may not be part of "Mother Church," but we are still your brothers.

Non-Christians are fucked though.

>Why are you heretics?
i aint even reading that shit

Why would anyone follow anything in this crazy book? It's based off of sand nigger retard lies, compounded with self-conflicting iron age ignorance. Hell, it doesn't even hold up as a work of fiction, since it's filled with plot holes, inconsistencies, and just poor writing.

Catholics are even sillier pseudo pegs not Christians. Don’t you nerds believe in righteousness by works which is clearly said that faith alone gets you to heaven in the Bible? Also Saturday is the true day of rest faggots. Go molest some boys and send your people through another dark age

sounds like you guys are making changes too, isn't that what luther was after? reform?

Lol
nice trips btw

Because like with all things humans got their hands on it and fucked it all up. I follow jesus plane and simpal.

The atheist-autists in the thread, check out my boys Jordan Petersons series on christianity. It's some good shit

>>whatever laws Peter creates for it will be acknowledged and followed by Himself and God in Heaven.

I think it's more that whatever laws exist in Heaven, Peter will put into place on Earth. A better translation might be "You will bind on Earth that which has been bound in Heaven."

I don’t know man. Religion is a confusing thing

>check this excellent work about another shitty fiction work

>This.

The Greek for "will be bound" and "will be loosed" is the Future Passive Indicative and is best translated "Will have been bound/loosed."

What’s it like to still believe in fairy tales?

Regardless of that though, it doesn't change the fact that what Peter says seems to be binding theological though.

(OP)
Proof me god exists, without using faith as an argument or the bible!

B-b-b-b-b, but the burden of proof is on you...
Lel

Prove to me that Julius Caesar existed.

Hammer in a nail with out a hammer or a nail.

The Eastern Orthodox Church would not agree with you. And with no less justification could call Catholicism heretical