Why do jews hate white people?

why do jews hate white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/
youtube.com/watch?v=pdhNmYTROcE
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They hate us cause they ain't us.

whats there ethnicity?

most of them look like white people, how can something so old still be unknown and mysteries

jews are white

They jelly a f

Whites who have declared war on White civilization?
Damn you're fucking retarded.
murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/

They Change There Jewish birth names to hide who they are than they start this white privilege BS and then they step back and say im not white im a jew bullshit jew/ Jewish is a religion you are white im white can i say hey im not white im a christian? don't let them get away with it Harvey weinstein is the poster boy of White privilege spread the word
the only people who will object to this is the sneaky jews

Listen to Benjamin freedmans speech from 1961 and you'll find the answer.

That speech is over one our long, what was the most important things he said?

If you are not Jewish then you are a goyim slave. They will always think less of the other .

Because they're filthy hook nosed parasites and the only reason they exist is they leech off of Christian/White guilt over bad things that happened 75 years ago.

Jew here. I love white people. It's niggers and spicks that I hate.

Spic here, i love white people, it's niggers and jews i hate.

it's amazing how they cling to their jewiness

this jew mike malice was on joe rogan's show

i listened to a bunch of his stuff, literally every time he made a point to mention he is a jew even though he is an atheist and an anarchist

Black lord here. I hate all of you

We wuz kangz n shit

What's that about?

>the red scare of the 1950's
>Kulturbolschewismus conspiracy theory
>one of these things is not liek the other

an RIP to European paganism

Jews are better and that's what they think

>implying communist propaganda was not literally injected into the schoolhouses
nice "scare"you have there, Mordecai

Manipulating goyim and being xenophobic about the rest of the

planet.

askanzi look white the rest dont. askanzi are mostly converts from long ago theres also the kahzar theory but thats largley been discredited

Jews prefer Jews and all others suck ass

Tribalism. Almost every group of people (based on ethnicity, nationality, religion) had that throughout the history but most of them just has just dissapeared. Judaism, islamism and some form a chinese tribalism are the only major ones that still exist out in the open.

Asian here I do math

Why do whites hate jews? You never hear jews talk about white people this much. Sure makes ya qeustion who's really out to get who.

Bonus point: look through this thread and realize how much research these people do on jews. Its like theyve studied nothing but the entire jewish history timeline for the past decade. Its crazy how fetishized this is to some people.

Look, im sure im posting in some sort of reverse shill nest that spreads propaganda against jews or something to that order but if theres any logical anons out there, tell me im not the only one who's a tad bit suspicious of both sides having alternative agendas.

Not all of them do, just like 99.999% of them hate white people. I'm Jewish but my religion's Roman Catholic and it's been that way in my blood since Christ's time... I love white people more than anyone. I only want white people to succeed. And my eyes are more blue than most of you 'whites' my skin is whiter than most of you 'whites' and my hair is red like blood... So watch out who you're talking about OP!

They Change Their Jewish birth names to hide who they are than they start this white privilege BS and then they step back and say im not white im a jew bullshit jew/ Jewish is a religion you are white im white can i say hey im not white im a christian? don't let them get away with it Harvey weinstein is the poster boy of White privilege spread the word
the only people who will object to this is the sneaky jews

Second time youve posted this now.

there's a lot of videos online that have jews holding signs saying down with with white privilege
you fucken jews just cant stop fucking with people

yes its is starting to stick in the mind yet hehe

Post a link

one sec

Not every single Jew is bad though you guys... I'm Jewish and I love Hitler and white people... Why does everyone hate me because my family's evil?

youtube.com/watch?v=pdhNmYTROcE

>there's a lot of videos online that have jews holding signs saying down with with white privilege
I meant a link to this, dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

Ahem. Once again i qoute:
>there's a lot of videos online that have jews holding signs saying down with with white privilege
Neither of these links youve sent have even had relation to any sort of jews being ragging on white privelege or white people. Just white children being apologists and a jew shilling as a white man to keep trump out of office.

Can you provide the link or not?

because they are jews

Jacob and Esau.

look it up.

i like the tribalism perspective

I like fucking your mom perspective...

jews hate all people. every religion stemming from Abraham proclaims that they alone are the chosen and that all other people are essential "mud" people. their faith and practices with in their every day life show this. christians, muslims and jews are the greatest cause of the worlds suffering.