You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys Burgers

You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys Burgers.

Never had one.

I can't. And now I know what I'm grabbing after work.

>tfw you don't live near a P.T's anymore.... :(

portillos

/thread

We have been over this before. Portillo's is at least 10 orders of magnitude better than all other fast food places.

Shake Shack

portillo's is unironically dog shit

@747990488
Chipotle

Keep telling yourself that; it will definitely make those grapes sour.

Whataburger...nuff said

so are you a hipster who will only eat at the local grease pit down the block or just a new yorker

they announced that they are going to open restaurants in Germany. very curious how good they are

Same. But it will never top Döner.

zaxbys

Wendy‘s

Steak n Shake is much better than 5 guys. I hate the moist, mushy undercooked fries at 5 guys.

Plus steak n shakes milkshakes are fucking incredible.

Someplace-without-as-many-niggers is pretty good, you should try them

Combo I really need to try. Double cheeseburger with bacon from Five Guys and a large order of fries from mc donalds

In-N-Out, faggot

In n out is shit. Only thing about it thats mildly enjoyable is that the buns have a crunchy outer ring.

Probably a fucking faggot new yorker
T. A fucking faggot new yorker
Im from trash plate land though so fuck normal burgers

5 guys is good, but I prefer Shake Shack.

cant

fucking dog shit place porticuckolds is

worst place in the world is NYC kill yourself race traitor shitksin

>
youre wrong. simple as that. in n out is king.

Chick-fil-A has better burgers

I just stated I am NOT from NYC im upstate you dog fucker why dont yoy hang YOUR fucking dumbass self

literally fucking anything

That beef and cheddar on a croissant is a game changer.

This is basically hipster 5 guys.

Burger brothers. 5 guys is shit

In n out burger

Papa John's

but OP, there isn't a better one

Papa Murphy's

Six guys

I've lived in Florida for 7 years and I never been there despite the fact there's hundreds of them in my county. I've tried Burgerfri, is it like Five Guys ?

local burger joint > franchise shit

once and for all, no
It is okay but nothing special
no, no, no

Haha you live in wilmington

This is true.

In-n-out or Freddy's.

BurgerFi is better than Five Guys, IMO. I like Five Guys, but I prefer BurgerFi's selection and the way they prepare the burgers.

Yeah, Freddy's is great. Love the thin fries. Their frozen custard is excellent, too.

Fucking americunts.

Six guys

Firehouse Subs

Chicken Express

could smb pls explain me these five guys burger threads?

Literally any place that sells food. Except Wendys.

what u mean? 5 guys is fuckin delicious thats why theres these threads

Go to MeatLiquor in Islington and shut up.

Nigger you crazy as fuck

ok umm apples are delicious aswell and i dont see 2 threads a day about them

Five Guys is the type of company to hire a social media advertising guy. It's advertising

>Five Guys Burgers
the stuff in picture looks disgusting. German ranzbuden can make better burgers than this shit

ty

>@747990488

Portillos

Whataburgerrrrr

Burgerville

Popeyes is pretty goddamn good I yell ya hwat

Carls Jr.

100% guarantee you've never had Portillos the hot dogs are some of the best the beef sandwiches are great buuuut the burgers beat everything else by a at least 10 AU's

Carls Jr is burnt as fuck Burger King

Only the fries are good.
Even if they are over priced

Fat Burger.

I prefer Carls.

I mean, if Whataburger and Burgerville aren't available.

PORTILLOS OP

portillo's is mediocre in general. If you're in chicago you can get better beef sandwiches, better hot-dogs, and better fast food style hamburgers almost anywhere else in the city. I also don't care for their fries.

But their chocolate cake is absolutely bomb.

Fatso's last stand is much better IMO, along with Jimmy's, and Gene and Jude's, and a whole host of other places.

Well have you been to Chicago? That price range for fast food and the flavor is amazing you can't disagree but if you got to chicago everything in that city is like $30 for a small fry portillos is the same price as in-n-out, five guys, Whataburger, shake shack, etc. And It beats all of those

I live in Chicago dude. That's precisely why I'm saying Portillo's is overrated in general. If you get outside of downtown- hell even some cheap lunch spots in the loop that do fast food- you can find better hotdog/hamburger stands that are just as cheap and taste better. See my prev comment about Fatso's, Gene & Jude's, etc. There's a lot of cheap food here.

>five guys
that sounds like an apple store name...

Ugh, this thread again. I've said it once and I'll say it again, Mooyah Burgers in Little Rock, Arkansas is home to some of the best burgers out there. Hell I'm not even a vegan and I mowed down 3 of their black bean burgers. (Pic isn't black bean burger tho.)

user ... Why are you faging out to these kinds of threads?

Any. Their food is shit, the environment is hostile, and I've always had shitty bitter service. A total waste of money and time. I would rather cook a damn burger at home for 1\8 the cost.

why the fuck is there a location in Joliet IL? I may have to check this out...I'm intrigued..

mcdonalds

You won't regret it user. Top tier shit.

Lotteria.

>paying for cancer in the current year
>unironically
Cook your own food with only the freshest ingredients. Stop paying for garbage.

Disgusting

na

Max Burgers in Sweden
sweet baby jesus, some of the best fucking fast food I've ever had

dropped pic
mf
those seed diamond shapes
high quality fast food at its best

God damn man, I could go a Five Guys now.
Nearest one is literally 50 minutes away.
Mind you, Five Guys is still fairly average even for a fast food place, albeit one of the better ones.

Find yourself a nice family-run joint, I can guarantee you they do better burgers.
Little family-run places that are still around in the days of fast-food must be doing something right, otherwise they'd be closed by now.

Shit man, that looks tasty.

he ded

Also....
>

what do you know about the burger boyz you bust down bitch?

I'll let you in on a little secret, I'm the leader of this organization... We're sizzlin in tha kitchen and in da streetz

trill talk

Was just gonna say the same. For a burgerchain they are damn fine.

what retard puts fries in a cup

it's chicago as fuck in here

>be from chicago
>see cheeseburger thread
>must post

I keep meaning to start a little garden.
I will do it for next year.
I have a friend who is growing one with her family and it looks nice.
I can start it up with my niece since she likes gardens and outdoors stuff.
We already have an Apple tree experiment that just ran there. Worked out well. Until all the bird-cunts ate the apples. But still, great success.

Would love to build an aquaponics system too.
Build a raspberry pi monitoring station for it to control flows and report issues to me if any occur, and to monitor the fish and veg growth with 2 cameras.

culvers, easy

> muh nigga

Just like in Minecraft.

clark/fullerton

home of the real burgerboyz

porticuckolds

hahahahahahahahaha