Does Sup Forums have any guilty pleasure music that's incredibly edgy? I'm talking korn, a7x, etc levels of edge

Does Sup Forums have any guilty pleasure music that's incredibly edgy? I'm talking korn, a7x, etc levels of edge.

my guilty pleasure is a7x. some of it is ok.

less on the edgy side, post american idiot green day

21st Century is alright, Uno/Dos/Tre was awful, Revolution Radio was meh

guilty pleasures don't exist. just admit you like it and call it a day. stop being insecure

Brainbombs, which goes way beyond Korn edge levels.
Not really a "guilty pleasure" but I wouldn't show them to someone if they asked what bands I liked.

Guilty pleasures are for insecure children. You should never feel bad about what you like. A7X is legit one of my favorite bands and I don't see why they get ripped on so hard. Their first 3 albums are all great and whether you like it or not you can't deny the absurd amount of talent those guys have.

Rip the Rev

I like to think he saw your trips from heaven :*)

I enjoyed Rev Radio, but I agree Uno/Dos/Tre was shit

nah i never got into those bands, the post """"pleb"""" """""guilty pleasure"""" band i listen to is probably nirvana

I love listening to AC/DC, Nirvana, A7X, Johnny Cash

Twenty One Pilots is my guilty pleasure.

>Johnny Cash
>Edgy
lol

most bands and genres can be called guilty pleasures honestly. I love all sorts of rock and metal ( korn and avenged being the ones i grew up on) and sure they are edgy but who cares. Pretty much all metal should be taken with a grain of salt since most bands even admit it is tongue in cheek. Rap is fucking edgy, pop is fucking cringe, and country is silly.

Even blues, jazz, and classical you can label pretentious if you want.

Just admit your music taste is terrible

Dont try to hide by saying 'it's just your guilty pleasure'

I don't have any 'guilty' pleasures because that's retarded.

I do like some of the early numetal stuff, though.

The first 2 Slipknot albums, LD 50

cringe thread?

I love Miley Cyrus and if you don't think she's hot you're gay. I don't mean that in any insulting way, you're probably homosexual; nothing wrong with it.

Bat Country is actually a kickass song, great lyrics too

ween

she has a boy body though gay boy

Iowa's a dope album
Agreed. The solo is insane too

Are you the guy that made that thread yesterday?

I enjoy this album and some early avenged sevenfold, just cause I liked this shit when I was way younger.