Hey Sup Forums I need some advice

Hey Sup Forums I need some advice

I don't think I am in love with my gf anymore. We've been together 3 years and the spark is pretty much gone for me and I'm not very attracted to her anymore. She's a 7.5/10 and I know I can get a 10/10 girl becsue I have in the past.

She's amazing in every way though, just not feeling it.
HOWEVER... she's into 3somes and 4somes where I am the only guy. We've had several. Is this reason alone worth staying in it?

Okay, break up. What advice are you needing exactly?

cuck her

are you willing to never have sex like that again in your life? the odds of you finding another like that are very slim.

So what dude, You get bored and change 10/10 girls every few years? Girls get older, looks fade. You'll always get bored. BUT this girl you're with now lets you fuck several other girls at once and is fine with it? Are you fucking retarded? Maybe fucking try and rekindle your spark.

Was just wondering if a relationship with a perfect girl will get better if I'm just "not into it" so much anymore. But the sex is too good and the wild group sex is something I've had with no previous gf before and my boner doesn't wanna let it go. Will my feelings come around? Any anons been in a similar position?

Bail, man. I'm in your situation, but married. Really not attracted to her anymore. Also no kinky fffm sex. Just a wife that keeps getting fatter and bitchier by the day.

Yeah I think I should... I'm in a weird mental state with it all and I think I needed some Sup Forums verbal face smacks to get my mind back in it.

sparks always disappear what are you talking about?
It seems to me that you guys are in a pretty normal relationship.
what is the problem?

Dang. That's what I'm afraid of user. My girl is little tho and can't see her getting fat. So that's something I can at least avoid. How soon were you thinking of bailing out and how long did it take for things to get worse and worse with your wife?

yes

What is more important OP. Freaky sex or a 10/10 body?

I dunno, I'm young, and I've never been in a relationship this long yet (4 years) and I'm just getting in this weird place where it's either locking myself in it for the ride or getting out soon. Just confused.

Idk man probably just break up. Once attraction fades it's really unlikely it's gonna come back. Also just found out Ted Cruz is my biological father and I don't know what to do. I mean, he's a complete piece of shit in every way, shape and form but I feel like I owe it to him to tell him. What if he already knows though? I don't know, this isn't really relevant just looking for some advice bros.

It's worth fighting for. You don't suddenly give up after 4 years you cuck, you've had your chance to give up now man up and do what's right.

> Ted Cruz is my biological father
whut

Tell me how you find other girls for threesomes and foursomes seriously? Me my gf want this just dunno how to find someone

Shadows of the thoughts of leaving have been in my mind for years. It's only in the past year or so that I've realized what a selfish, lazy sack of shit she is, and that we share no real common interests, that she's spent my best years hamstringing me and trapping me into her life
Very apt. Also, pic related

Not realizing this is bait

well you can make brutal cash out of that! Some guys are willing to pay big money to fuck a real slut - that wants it. You just don't tell her and keep the arrangement with the guy secret.

If you I've the lottery once then by your logic you will obviously won again because you did in the past. Break up with her or try something different to make it more lively.

Maybe it is because your "gf" is a man, faggot

Relationships change.

No matter who you're with, you'll come out of the honeymoon phase and not have that childish hype love you think you're supposed to have.

Either marry her or end up alone.

Maybe not alone after her, but after the next girl, or even the next.

tl;dr: no relationship is like the movies. Get over it.

I think I would notice the dick

3some will ruin evrything and it'll be over. if you look to the future, she's probably as good as it gets. 10/10s don't stay that way forever and eventually, someone who puts up with your shit is more important than looks or how exciting every day is.

It's all her. Sometimes I suggest someone but I don't push it, I let her be in control so it's not seeming like I wanna bang someone specific. She's just really good at picking up chicks. Mostly at parties or concerts and half of them have been with close frieds of ours so that's an added bonus, I guess that makes it a little easier.

listen here you little stupid piece of shit, that stupid girl is together with you, and is even letting you fuck other girls with her being there, and you are getting "bored" ? fuck. you.
You know, you never know what you have til you lose it. if you break up because "your not feeling it right now" then u will regret it, i almost did the same thing, and then i had this dream where i did exactly what you think now, and it sucked ass

You are not a very good liar

I think you're right. Thanks user. You guys still together?

7.5 + 3 other girls = 10.5/10. Don't be a fuckboy

cool story, bro

we are no guys, shes a woman, with a big booty oand big round tits, and yes