Well republicunts, how do you defend this?

Well republicunts, how do you defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8
youtu.be/XT90YzPIhVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not enough bullets.

i don't need it, but i want it

because even the lefter with that haven't had their minds so open their brains have fallen out want them

>munite

OK tell me... When was the last time this type of gun was ever used in a shooting?

Oh that's right. 0.

You really need to stop.

If you genuinely wanted to know, I could explain it to you. But I doubt you actually want to know.

Does...does nobody else get that this is the gun from Aliens? Or is everybody just shitposting all at once?

OP might not care, but I do. Tell me plz

Can you use the Libtards instead of Liberals? Some of us liberals actually support gun rights, gun ownership and believe that leftist stuff espoused by people like Marx and Malcolm X.

Nigga that's a pulse rifle

>silencer
You mean suppressor

You all belong in the same helicopter.

I personally would rather have an independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Maybe some tactical smart missiles, phased plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, sonic electronic ballbreakers, nukes, knives, sharp sticks, etc

how about go fuck yourself... does that work for you? I don't care what you think I need... I don't think you need to be alive, does that give me the right to take your life?

The 2nd Amendment was not written in case the deer get out of hand.

>No one needs this
No shit sherlock i just really fucking want it.

gun show loophole

youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8

Right........ run on back to plebit now

You know how most of the left feel about things like voter id laws? They are staunchly against the idea that any section of society (especially the poor) gets excluded from the voting process. Voter ID laws typically get used to exclude people, regardless of their stated intention. The left tends to think that anything wrong with government can be fixed by government (and voters) and thus they want everyones right to vote to be protected against the thin end of the wedge.

The right believes the same, from a different perspective. Instead of trusting the government though, they trust the people. Where the left trusts the vote, the right trusts the threat of overthrow.

Gun control represents (to the right) the same "thin end of the wedge" that voter id laws represent to the left.

If you could understand that the strength of their opposition to gun control comes from the same place as the lefts desire to keep the voter sacrosanct, then they wouldn't seem so crazy.

It helps to also remember that the right (many of whom are in the South) have historical precedent of an armed government they didn't agree with, giving them the smackdown.

Maybe if the North (the Left) had an example of that in their history informing their decision, they'd be more empathetic to the rights point of view.

(I'm politically left, by the way, I just spent way too long talking to rational right-wing friends and trying to come to grips with their points of view.)

Rational discourse is obviously not your strength.

Thank

Shit bait, fuck off Hillary

You're a cancer on civilization. Do you have a chat with cancer? No. You destroy it.

Democrat here. How do you fight corrupt governments like the current one without guns? They send in the army to calm down riots, unless enough armed people rebel it will end as quickly as it started

that looks like some scifi shit and idk if thats a real thing I can own but I would love one

If this were the only type of gun available in the USA and it were available to every and all legal American citizen, the 2nd amendment would be fulfilled. Right? Or does it say you have the "right to bear big fucking mass murderer arms"?

Asking for a friend

looks like 90% plastic and will fall apart while use

>he thinks about need
Necessity is irrelevant, you have the right and that's all that matters.

does it matter to you if someone kills you with this, an AK or stabs you with a knife?

Can you defend yourself with this from any millitary?

>OP stupid is casually shitposting

>pretending this is real
The second amendment is used incase of government tyranny, so we should have rifles that can match theirs
However, we are limited to pre 86' automatics, which would disqualify something like this

That means you aren't a liberal, liberals are right wingers.

This is advanced shitposting.

I need that!

Right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. If you stop a law abiding citizen from owning any firearm, you are infringing their 2A

Massacred 100's of illegal aliens in hadleys hope

Just because you find a shitty picture with a caption doesn't mean it's correct. You ever buy a gun OP? Do some research.

Who ever the fuck made that poster knows nothing about guns. None of the stuff listed on that poster is on that gun. Further more *IF* it did have that fire rate it would only hold enough rounds for ten seconds worth of firing. Hardly enough time to do anything. You sir are a troll just for posting this BS.

You do know that many assault rifles fire at 900rpm and can have box mags right?

"The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
Does that answer your question?

Easy, it's my right as an American citizen. All you other fags who are oppressed by your gov't can eat a dick.

What is this tacticool piece of shit. No way this is real.

i might, you don't know me

It doesnt not matter to me if someone beats me to death with a golf club, poisons me or rund me over with a car; result is I am dead

Why would I have to defend myself from any (foreign) military? That's what "the military" is for. The do it for me.

and what year was that written, bud? what kind of arms were available and what was the reasoning behind it?

Clint Eastwood fucked up a lot of dudes with one of those

None of it is true. School just got out

But this is the only gun available. There is no infringement, they are free to own/bear/fire it legally.

Not relevant, the times change but rights don't, otherwise get off the internet.

some of us (the men), like to handle matters ourselves

It does not answer (my friend's) question.

The assumption is "this is the only arm available". And you are free to own it

foreign or not doesnt matter

So if it doesnt matter why should people not own those weapons?

There's no sound moderator whatsoever on that rifle. No bump stock either. And more important there is no magazine whatsoever. That firearm, whatever the fuck it is, does not fire bullets. It looks like it is some retarded pump-action laser rifle that a child would come up with.

so it works. what else do you need?

Pulse rifle from aliens, op is trolling and given the amount of butthurt libs replying, hes doing a good job

what a horrible grade school argument. it's like you've never heard of amendments before? that's kind of their whole purpose. dumbass.

But it would be illegal and breaking the law, so you go to jail and lose the right to bear arms.

America will never get control of guns because they are too scared of knives and too many white people screaming racism when black people can’t kill a white man without a gun

If you actually did research rather than believe an anti Second Amendment meme, you would know the meme is mostly inaccurate and very misleading.

that was not the question.

Assumption was this is "the only gun", you are free to own it. would the 2nd amendment be fulfilled?

It's horrible because you don't like it, if this were the case the majority of the bill of rights would have to change, and that bill is supposed to be inalienable. Or did you not get that tidbit growing up?

That video was staged by having the dude act super suss at the gun show by making it know that he was pissed off and wanted to kill people and frequently via the magic of editing showing the man being denied a gun not at a gun show, but at a regular retailer.

Times changing, technology advancing, its very relevant dipshit.

>munite

what do I know Im not an obese burgerlover

blaa bla americans pew pew scared and paranoid of your government but don't you dare say bad things of your corrupt and stupid systems. Bigger and faster (in a straight line) pew pew jeeeehaw hamburger;

who cares, you're on your island and only work for Saudi's in the middle east pew pew.

If we strengthen or get rid of gun laws, people are still going to get their hands on guns. And people won't be able to defend themselves in their homes. So, I really want this dumbass gun ban thing explained to me.

I noticed it because I'm a fan of the franchise, but, tech speaking, that gun was used to kill at least 150 innocent aliens in Hadley's Hope, only because xenophobic bullshit

A Winchester lever gun to put in my saddle holster

Nobody needs a whiny little bitch either, but here you are.

Then get off the internet. The founding fathers didn't predict it and words can instigate insurrection so we need to limit what people say online.

fkn kek
that is the pulse rifle from aliens
abandon faggot bait thread

>so we need to limit what people say online
fuck yourself

or maybe a Henry Rifle

youtu.be/XT90YzPIhVE

The point is not how dead you will be, it's the number of people that can be made dead all at once when a person with a severe mental disorder goes out and buys the gun to start firing on a crowd. If he goes out and buys a pistol the number will be far lower than if he buys an assault rifle

again, there are amendments. the constitution is outdated which is why we create amendments and new bills to fix laws that couldn't have been predicted in the past. i feel like im discussing basic politics with a teenager. you'll understand when you get to junior year.

What happens when that military is ordered to turn against you?

15 minutes, that is outrageous. Why does it take so long?

here lemme shove my grenade launcher up yer azz

a double barrel shotgun would be good too

because most people get killed with legally bought weapons

In that case I guess I lose, but do you see that happening in the US? This is not some banana republic. This is the greatest country in the world.

sawed off?

It's fun.

2nd amendment exists to stop government on bearing down on its people to the point where they hold the power and not the people
the idea of repealing the 2nd amendment is itself a reason for the 2nd amendment to exist
also many guns are already illegal for most citizens, meaning criminals have the upper hand as it is.
should the government decide to "promote" the military and military families they would have no trouble taking over the public anyway
>one dude with a rifle costing hundreds of thousands of dollars even if illegal
>kills dozens
>thousand criminals with $200 pistols, all illegally owned
>kill hundreds daily
hm

You are everything but the greatest country

I'd have one of those Pulse rifles OP only if it came with this detection meter those illegal aliens will try anything to evade you.

What he said.

How much would that cost?

Yeah pretty fucking retarded making a gun that empties a clip every 6 seconds.

Needs a bigger mag or belt feed.

Hey, I only life here. I am not even sure if the 2nd would allow me to have a gun.

> no one needs this
The LV shooter would beg to differ.

Faggot.

>clip

Why? I'm trying to keep dangerous words off our internet. If we controlled what people say online and ban swear words then maybe people will be less mean to each other and we won't have terrorists or or far right or far left groups causing riots. Think of children, please.

Actual the inventor called them a muffler originally and then named and classified them as silencers. So tech correct however they dont silence shit so suppressor is correct also lol

"Shall not be infringed."

Gun is illegal in every state as described.

>NO ONE NEEDS THIS
Dwain Hicks, Ellen Ripley, Hudson, Apone, Dietrich, Atax, Vasquez, Drake, etc, etc