/cum/ Canada-US-Mexico

happy hour-edition

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20060930112237/http://www.nv.blm.gov/landsales/LandFedAcresAgency.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cheap booze

1st for norway

the only drink I need is one large cold water

mormons

Wish I had a strong Midwestern qt to show me my place

anyone ever had wine in a juice box?

sounds fancy, high class even

if you didnt smuggle vodka in to your school when you were a teenager you never lived

>Midwestern

I have a cute bum too

I do not like this post

nebraska is in the great plains
the midwest ends at minnesota

Tell me were you a chad in school, and or were you friends with some?

I had one chad friend.

I was friends with some of the football players

my girlfriend was more popular than me in high school

>people who get upset about having to put a front plate on their car or having to get it inspected and emissions tested every two years

I ran nerds up the flagpole by their underwear

I remember making some rooibos tea a while back to drink in the morning on the way to school. When i decided to add a little more water, i used up the rest of this "clear liquid" in a plastic water bottle on the counter.

When I got to school and began to drink the tea, it smelt funny. I drank it and it tasted really strong - i was young and hadnt tasted alcohol before. Nothing bad happened, no one caught me but i accidentally took some leftover vodka and put it in the tea.

I ran a horde of nerds.

No Chad could defeat us.

>german bowing to authority

In high school i was friends with some of the chads because i liked to troll and fool around. The other chads didnt like me because I didnt talk to women, and they saw this as an affront.

Our king chad was a conservative, so that was also nice.

sounds like pretty good tea
sure you did, weirdo

>people who willingly throw away their time and money just because some lowlife parasitic legislator told them to

>they're just friends babe, don't be so insecure!

Put too much vodka in it - it was actually quite awful, especially since i was expecting the pleasant vanilla taste of the rooibos.

My mom was okay with it all too, knew it was just an accident. Dont know why you guys like that stuff - way too strong.

i went with her to parties and
and it was a pretty small school so keeping cheating secret would be harder than usual

I am unwilling to let a woman steal my seed.

>too much vodka
wrong
if you do get a woman pregnant make sure to make her get an abortion

What about a girl(male)?

post pics of when you were a baby. this is me.

Don't know if I'm feeling well enough to get drunk tonight. My sinuses, nose and throat are fucked.

>implying it's about authority and not about common sense
Enjoy your speed limits to accommodate retards and death traps, and sometimes the former in the latter.

me second from the left

>someone from germany critiquing other countries

this

i had a hard childhood

I wonder how trump feels sitting next to someone with so much more money and power than him.

Anyway, how come the government owns so much land in Nevada? I understand most of these departments, but why the department of reclamation and the department of land management?

web.archive.org/web/20060930112237/http://www.nv.blm.gov/landsales/LandFedAcresAgency.pdf

>Anyway, how come the government owns so much land in Nevada?
Because they're Jews and no one calls them out for it

It's a welcome change from criticising our own country.

scrub jays outside my window need to quit squaking before I chuck a rock at them

I HAD ENOUGH

harmalista.jpg
FIX THIS NOW
harminlista.jpg

sssshhh, it's ok, ur safe now
just follow this commandments

wtf, I LOVE bebi now!

make Danelaw great again

Must be a horrible feeling knowing that no matter what you do, your future daughter will have a 90% chance of getting dicked and 100% chance of using a large dildo.

Got a call saying I'm getting a smart meter installed, getting locked and loaded boys.

>put castle in swamp
>???
>profit

who has more power than the president of the United States?

wtf? I HATE bebi now!

>put daughter in swamp castle donjon
>???
>profit

I should buy a new dildo

But if they are so Jewish why don't they sell the land and collect money?

why would that be a horrible feeling?

me

Jews value control, money is just a means to an end to them

just threw a dog toy because my dog wouldn't shut the fuck up, it hit the ceiling fan and conveniently disappeared into a different room 8/8 would do again

hey guys

hey gurl shoot me them digits

I never knew it was possible to get stuck on a rail in a car wash until today

Considering suicide rn

hows your sister?

The further west you go, the more land the government owns. This is because it was bought or acquired by the government over the years since the US was formed. And since most of the land is really bad for farming, no one went to the government to ask for it.

The methods to get the land are more strict now, but it is still available to ranchers and oil/mining companies.

The Arab in the last thread OP

wtf danmark give seattle back its police cars

not sleeping well but mostly fine

The federal government isn't authorized to own land

But that's to get a permit to use the land, not for freehold ownership. I want to own the fucker.

donjons were meant to be raided

gays shouldnt be allowed to own land

the only power is at the hilt of a sword.
that arab can't harm americans as much as we could harm him.
how does he have more power?

that's disgusting

that triggers lanklets

The military used large chunks of land in Nevada to test nukes back in the day. They also test secret aircraft and shit and don't want people snooping around.

>The history of federal land ownership has been largely one of divestiture and public use, not acquisition. As the United States expanded across the continent, it did so by purchasing or taking the land that became new states. (Among the groups it took land from were Native Americans.)

>Over time, it transferred land to state governments and individuals, largely through homesteading and land grants, which allowed farmers to procure parcels of land for agricultural use. The government also tended to allow free use of unclaimed lands by ranchers and others, though there were skirmishes over the years when settlers tried to fence in public land or claimed land in Indian territories.

>That strategy worked well in the Midwest, where very little land remains in federal hands. East of the Mississippi, for example, the federal government owns only 4 percent of land.

Nevada is a desert with unusable land.

??????????????????

Wish the qt was here

they took our police cars and are renting them out!!!!!

I'm a qt

i've been here teh whole time

how do I stop putting off homework so I dont fail out of college and end up working at mcdonalds all my life

just do it

Wanna be my gf?

at first i would put off homework by browsing the internet, because i would feel bad if i played video games while i had work to do
then i realized that I would much rather be playing video games instaed of sitting on my ass browsing the web, so i'd get my work done
now i get my work done first, but i dont' want to play games anymore

I got myself permabanned so I could finish my final essays

Sorry, but I'm a lesbian(male)

you're a woman attracted to trans females?

So why not sell it for hobbyists who just want to own land for fun?
For non-profits that want to own land to protect wilderness?
To companies that want to hunt wild horses (which should be allowed by the way)
etc etc

The whole point of capitalism is to find greater use for something than others could.

Other way around.

Alcohol < Cannabis

You cannot deny this.