Beast Thread!

Beast Thread!

bump

cont

Lurking

If sucking a horse(male) and fucking a horse(female) isn't on your bucket list, you need to reevaluate your life.

This is an undeniable truth.

There are a few places where I could if I would. But fuck me I would have to move to another place on the earth if I ever got caught. They are all next to well lit places and relatively close to roads. I get horny just thinking about it. Don't even now if they are mares or not. Ponies and horses. Fuck man.

This is a good thread.
Continue Sup Forumsros

Take a vacation to Finland.

Tell them that you are a horse breeder collecting genetic samples

This is my favorite type of thread, and I rarely see it anymore.

More dick pics!

Bestiality is the best.

You're not wrong

What really makes it for me are the balls. I just wanna grope them.

you do you, user, you do you

Don't get shot.
They shoot people who do that while trespassing.

but not fucking cartoons

I like that number

I would if I could, but I'm not limber or long enough.
>They shoot people who do that while trespassing.
Not in Finland, you can pay some Finmoney and have a great time there.

I'd be more about the nuzzling and rubbing my face in there tbh. Would also more than happily do a Mr Hands if it wasn't going to kill me.

I already knocked it off my bucket list. I'm good staying where I am. :)

Ïf I was as desperate as I am now, 10 years ago, I would too, but they outlawed bestiality in 2008 here in Norway.

Buy one, do it, let it go.
Desperate =/= morality?

I'd be curious to know how many people in here have had a few solid wanks to Corruption of Champions

Everyone who's played it, I should imagine. There's a fair amount of stuff in it.

I play it to turn my character into a cute pink bunny futa

Would you a dog?

Post moar

Have, it is fun but fun for like 30 seconds unless you wanna be stuck there for 30 minutes instead.

need moar of girls with horses

>Would you a dog?
Having a dog lick your ass and balls is fucking heavenly.

Solidly lewd thread anons - nice work

You don't want to spend 30 minutes being reminded you're its bitch? Sounds kinda hot tbh fam

A classic

i've been fucked by a dog and that's the thing. being locked to his dick is so fucking humiliating

How can human girls even compete?

Ah, Simone. Her videos helped to get two (ex) gfs hooked on dog cock.

Is that Saitama from OPM?

I miss this vid

Pics of the ex's?

This one was just perfect for it, tumblr-having internet-feminist by day, submissive fuck toy with a choking fetish and daddy issues by night.

>being locked to his dick is so fucking humiliating
In a slightly hot way, or just a depressing way

hot way

Hot because it turns you on. If it didn't turn you on you wouldn't do it in the first place.

God I wish.

That must feel glorious, that regret after you nut, feeling the dogs fat cock still in your ass reminding you what you did. That knot pulsing inside you crushing your prostate. The occasional tug as he tries to do a test pull out, just sitting there helplessly knowing you just fucked a dog and let it use you like a bitch. Having him eventually rip his cock out of your ass, knowing you have no real choice or control for when he decides to demount you and that you know you will inevitably do this again and that your dog will bitch you whenever he wants from now on.

If I had a dog I would basically be its drooling cumslut, and I have accepted this.

Would you give him belly rubs?

Holy shit look at all this meat.

I guess I could rub his belly while I try to find out if I can fit his knot in my mouth.

Yeah, horses a well built altogether.