My gf of 2 months just cheated on me with my friend. This is the 3rd relationship I've been cheated on in

My gf of 2 months just cheated on me with my friend. This is the 3rd relationship I've been cheated on in.
>decently attractive guy
>not broke, have my own place

At what point is it not the people I'm choosing, but its me cause I'm a piece of shit.

fuck women.

learn to fuck / eat pussy

What are your flaws?

Regardless of whether you're pushing them away, there is never an excuse for cheating. It's literally as simple as dumping someone before hopping on the next cock.

Even a text would do "Sorry, can't date you anymore, later" - or even disappearing without saying a fucking word, but at least you're not breaking someones soul by cheating.

Never an excuse.

But again, what are your flaws?

Well user, I'm no doctor or anything, but it might just being a cheating hoe might just be a symptom of the kind of girl you are attracted to.

What do you look for in girls?

Relationships weigh you down man.. be free
Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

I am not that well endowed and I have a touch of autism, but that is it

Psychology fag here,

We subconsciously seek relationships that allow us to reinact our traumas. You go looking for girls who will cheat on you, you’re just not aware of it. This is most likely stemming from repressed feelings of abandonment from childhood, or maybe even just from the first girl who you never got over. To an unhealthy mind, healthy girls seem boring, unavtractive, and undeserving of your attention, and the terrible girls seems smoking hot, so what you need is to go for the girls who you’re not 100% in to, because you’re into whores, and you need to stop being in to whores or it will happen again, and again, and again

I can be too sarcastic.I hate it when women think they're better than me, so I kind of make it out like I am the one they need to be trying to win over instead of the opposite.

Sorry user.

What you may not be realizing is that humans in general are garbage. My advice is to go out, have fun, get yours, and don't get too attached. Because people will always let you down. When one doesn't, great, enjoy that, but eventually they will.

"fuck women" is a reasonable, rational basis for starters, both literally and figuratively.

Better luck next time. Don't let them move in, and under no circumstances should you get anyone pregnant.

I haven't had a single relationship that didn't start from a one-night stand.

wtf are you eating??

sorry user, it sucks, but tbf 2 months isnt a relationship.
be glad it happened now rather than in a year or 3.
take this as a loss and move on.
no reason to question yourself from this one.

So basically you're like every other average male

Listen to this guy I have the same affliction. I love bad bitches and that's my fucking problem.

But seriously, I had sort of a fucked up childhood, parents divorced, etc. Something about that made me intensely attracted to the wrong women. Usually crazy chicks who fuck really good but couldn't be faithful or carry a relationship to save their soul.

At a certain point I realized this and made a conscious choice to change. I now have a 9/10 GF total wife material, great chick. But guess what? I still have to make that choice every day, because I'm still very attracted to the crazies. In the end it's better to be with someone stable and caring, but you're going to have to change and stop dating the same people.

I left a really sweet girl before this one because I lost sexual attraction to her. Maybe it is me. I am not attracted to someone I trust or who treats me right...

If this actually is OP and wondering why you've gotten cheated on 3 times then you have no hope.

me

Well there you go. Relationships are like fires. A volatile fire will burn hot and intense, like an explosion. But then it’s over, and someone or both people end up hurt and maybe scarred.

You need to find a slow burn, something less exciting and fiery. Find a girl who isn’t the epitome of “your type” and take things slow, learn about each other and see if this person is someone you’d want to be in a relationship with by weighing what you like about them vs what you don’t like. Don’t just jump into a relationship and find out this person does things unacceptable to you in the worst fucking way

It’s pickles and milky?
Where do you live that doesn’t have this?

I was on anti depressants and lost interest in banging my girl. I started slowly weening myself off and started wanting to plow non stop but just not my girl. I'm afraid I lost sexual attraction to her eventhough before the medicine she was a 9/10 in my eyes

So like said, forget females. Work. It's cheaper to rent the companionship you desire than to buy it.

It isn't you, it's them.
Modern women are promiscuous. The good one's are rare. It's just the times we live in.

In the future, insist that the girls you sleep with qualify themselves morally before agreeing to invest your emotions into them.

Women fall in love, men make love. If you are falling in love with women, you are literally acting like a woman.

Be a man and control your emotions.

monogomy is a lie. dont bother

Learn the science of women; basically they're all whores dog, it happens to the best of us...

/thread

i feel you bro youll find the right one soon enough

Cheaters cheat, it's what they do. Can't blame yourself for others poor actions. Not all woman are like this I assure you. Just keep at it and don't turn into a angry woman hating neckbeard.

I'd cheat on someone who eats pickles with milk, too.

Don't externalize your problems. It's not society or women. It's you. If you keep getting burned, it's because you keep playing with fire. You go after the wrong women. Think about where you met these women and what they're like. What is it that you want in a relationship? Are you looking in the right place? Are you going about it in the right way to find that kind of relationship?

It's like if you keep dating chicks that party constantly and she fucks somebody at a party, then you can't really be surprised when the hedonist acted hedonistic.

But similarly to your advice, I would suggest taking things kind of slow. It takes at least 3 months to really even get a feel for what somebody is really like and how well you get along but I think it takes a few years to really get to know someone and really understand them. Plus the first few months are basically a honeymoon phase, it's all new and exciting so it isn't a good indicator of what things will be like in a few months or a year.

Try to be rational. Consider your previous relationships and ask yourself what went wrong and why? Don't blame yourself or the other person entirely. It was a group effort. You should have known they were that type of person. What indicators were there of that? Try to avoid them in the future. Your goal is to figure out how to avoid that situation again. Be pragmatic and reasonable. Just don't get stuck brooding and blaming them entirely. It is unproductive. What do you want and how do you get it? Ask yourself if your logic is sound and your answers seem reasonable. Be sure your emotions aren't clouding your judgements.

It's always the people you choose. But you only choose them because you're bad at choosing. So you're both a cuck AND unlucky.

Africa apparently

dude the where the fuck do you live that does do that?