The President of the United States said he met with the President of the Virgin Islands

The President of the United States said he met with the President of the Virgin Islands.

Well that was pretty cool of him huh? Name one other president who went out of their way to meet with the president of the Virgin Islands.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/10/13/politics/virgin-islands-president-donald-trump/index.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-president-virgin-islands_us_59e0dceae4b03a7be5803313
thinkprogress.org/trump-virgin-islands-president-727f8a3c0d50/
washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-says-he-met-with-the-president-of-the-virgin-islands/2017/10/13/7d3d9362-b024-11e7-9b93-b97043e57a22_video.html?utm_term=.09fcf46ee4c9
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-mistakenly-calls-virgin-islands-governor-president-article-1.3560570
bustle.com/p/who-is-the-president-of-us-virgin-islands-trump-has-absolutely-no-idea-its-him-2913387
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He truly is a moron.

prof that he said that ?

So he talked to himself? The Virgin Islands is U.S. territory.

"I will tell you I left Texas and I left Florida and I left Louisiana and I went to Puerto Rico and I met with the President of the Virgin Islands,"

It's all over the news right now
cnn.com/2017/10/13/politics/virgin-islands-president-donald-trump/index.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-president-virgin-islands_us_59e0dceae4b03a7be5803313
thinkprogress.org/trump-virgin-islands-president-727f8a3c0d50/
washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-says-he-met-with-the-president-of-the-virgin-islands/2017/10/13/7d3d9362-b024-11e7-9b93-b97043e57a22_video.html?utm_term=.09fcf46ee4c9
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-mistakenly-calls-virgin-islands-governor-president-article-1.3560570
bustle.com/p/who-is-the-president-of-us-virgin-islands-trump-has-absolutely-no-idea-its-him-2913387

Not all of them. Some of them have a queen.

do you live under a rock?

Yeah but all that is fake news only facebook has real news

>cites nothing but FAKE NEWS
k libcuck

Sorry, I'll see if Infowars or Breitbart is covering it.

link me 3 real news sites real quick

sorry libcucks can't handle the redpill go back to fake news cnn

>The Redpill

i didn't think you could

b-b-but 3d chess ptthflffhg smarter than everyone sdguugug long game fake news 3d chess 3d chess DON'T CRITICIZE MY HERO YOU CUCK CUCK RACE WAR NOW

Yeah, I hate the "fake news".

I am so tired of their dirty tricks where they record or video Trump saying and doing dumb shit then broadcast it.

Damn those fake news sites. Employment's up by one billion percent, crime rate is in the negative, our GDP is the highest in the Universe (even more than Venus) and there's peace in the Middle East. Everything that claims any of that is false is fake news and dishonest.

Omg... Is this as based as that time rick Perry lost his train of thought at the debate? Or is it worse like when Howard dean screamed all funny like at a celebration? Or... nooo... Is it as bad as when george bush sr looked at his watch?

He called the virgin islands gov a "president"... wtf does it matter?

Sheesh... political discourse these days.

stay mad libcuck

Tl;dr - all of you are retarded. News isnt take or true either. It reports shit of little consequence to trigger the public to react with the maturity of high school sophomores.

People just get their rocks off to hating on Trump and everything he says. It's not difficult to do, seeing as he's a complete fucking moron who has no clue what he's doing and proves that true every single day.

Just give it a day and he'll be back to hating on celebrities and football players.

>any news that says what i dont like is fake news
Convenient

Obama did say he traveled the 57 states of the u.s

Pretty sure that was sarcasm

I miss when that was the dumbest thing our President said.

Trump is playing everybody with that shit though i doubt accidently calling gov a president was on purpose, the rest is.

He knows the kind of stuff the ratings driven "news" will go apeshit over. He puts that shit out there at such a rapid pace, they dont even have time to put real stuff he's doing that might actually matter in there.

Trump is like a magician holding up a hand and waving it around to distract the 5 year olds while the other is doing the trick.

The public are the dumbshits in this case. Trump is anything but. Pic not related.

I sincerely doubt he plans or does anything on purpose. I honestly don't think he can think that far ahead. He was a loopy dipshit long before his presidency if you've watched him in previous interviews. I'm still not 100% sure what he wanted in The Apprentice. I saw him fire people for everything, doing a good job and a bad job.

>dipshit
>billionaire
>potus
pick one libcuck
liddl baby just mad because MUH FEMALE sexual predator hillary lost

He won an election not planning the stupid shit he kept doing throughout. I just have trouble believing it was a cooincidence. That and his tweets seem to cooincide with Major policy changes and announcements which dont drive ratings as Mitch as his tweets. Without his tweets, "journalists" would have to cover that stuff and draw our attention to it... that is until a female celebrity accidently whips out her nipple or something.

but where will he go when Sup Forums tells him to go back to Sup Forums?