>pro choice
>pro gun
>atheist
>pro military
>anti common core
>nationalist
>pro border security
>anti trump

You sound libertarian, but there's not enough information to say whether you're left or right on economic issues.
Why don't you just take the test?

If people were all good then we'd be in the bottom right corner and because everyone's bad except me then I'm running things in the top right hand corner because you ought to have the best rule the evil unless I'm just going to exterminate all of them...

You sound like a right wing libertarian somewhere in the purple but like said there is not enough information to say you are not in the green

You seem solidly libertarian. You haven't said anything about your economic stances, though. Tell us your opinions on the minimum wage, healthcare, etc.

Also libertarian best tarian.

Nationalism is pretty far from libertarianism

I am full libertarian. Ancap :3
>pro legal drugs
>pro abort and euthanasia (only with real medical issues)
>pro free market
>anti government and state
>taxation is theft!!

I imagine that he probably just means that he doesn't like his country bowing to foreign interests with his tax money, which is to say that he’s sane.

Anarcho-capitalism in action

I agree that minumum wage = minimum skill and should not be raised any time soon.

Public healthcare would be great if imposed right. Maybe states can give their residents free health care depending on the peoples.

If that's what he means, he should just be calling himself a libertarian when it comes to policing the world, rather than a nationalist. Might confuse folks

that was easy.

You are Kim Jong Un

Bingo

I agree that minimum wage should be low so folks with minimal skill have incentive to get better skills.

I also think that anyone who puts in their 40 hours should not be living in poverty.

That's why I think the best thing to do is to adjust min wage for inflation, and then chain it to inflation, so it stays at the correct level and doesn't dip below or get raised too high

you're a whiny faggot
take the political compass test retard

>anti roads

>"HURRRRRR look how centrist amdaoevand level headed I am, unlike those OTHER PEOPLE kekekekek im such a moderate lol so that makes better then everyone else! If you hate my virtue signalling you should gtfo of my country"

Trump is the fucking best any you know. Stop virtue signalling like an asshole and come back to reality

Hows it feel to be part of the undeniably worst political ideology

That isn't in any way centrist.

Whats he actually done though? Seriously?

I'd rather not take my advice from a Ruskie

Politicalcompass dot org