Well, would you?

Well, would you?

Why is he smiling?

Cos he's just slidde a log of shit down your fucking throat.

Load my throat

Locked and loaded

Logged in for the cream dream

run him over with a car? absolutely!

Grow up

Grow some.

the steam

What do you think of his new film?

I would

So would i

Looks creamy

Well im a mature fully grown adult so yes. Yes i would.

Any word from the britlog that is attending the movie premiere dressed as a log of shit?

Yes, I'm here. No word whether Andy is going to be there. Once he is confirmed I will post all the evidence you want on Sup Forums.

Sewing a giant log of shit in the background of press footage from the premier would literally make me cum

*seeing

These posts are my favorite, can't believe I almost missed it

If his band comes to my area and there is a VIP ticket or meet and greet announced I'm going to ask him why he posts pictures of his poop all over Sup Forums and film his reaction

Thanks buddy.

That's the spirit my man, good show.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Andy Sixx log meme. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of human digestion most of the jokes will go over a typical reader's head. There's also Andy's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his logs - his personal philosophy draws heavily from human feces, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike log memes truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the creamy flavor in Andy's logs, which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy's delicious log slides down their throat. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a creamy log tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.