Why are mathematicians such niggers?

Why are mathematicians such niggers?

>hurrr 0/0 is undefined
>hurrrr 0^0 is 1
0 is a representation of nothing, it doesn't exist, thus making it a FALSE EQUATION. The answers to both of those questions is obviously ZERO to anyone with half a brain. Yet mathematicians like to theorize and throw around jargon to act like they know more than they really do.

Any dipshit with a calculator can input some basic functions, and with apps like Photomath and developments in AI, mathematics is something no one ever needs to know beyond the basics, yet it's still taught in school because >muh job security

Face it mathfags, you're obsolete, and people are realizing this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRRolKTlF6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you serious ????

Another fagot in math

Lol brainlet is bad at math and blames the math just go just society has no need for you

Learn English before attempting to rebut my statements.

Sure my English is terrible.

At least I am not blame other for my laziness.

Autocorrect fucked me over. Just face it you're dumb as shit and you're gonna work a dead-end for the rest your life.

I guarantee I know more about math than you.

>he can't rebut my statements so resorts to making false assumptions
Bait or a genuine retard. Either way you're a dipshit.

I can see.

Have you finished your high school degree ??

I think everyone should be able to calculate area and volume.

I think everyone should understand how compound interest works.

I think everyone should be able to estimate, say, 20% of any number from 1 to 100 million.

But I'll be the first to admit that things like sin waves and calculus are something that only 1% of the population of the world will ever use, if that.

look nigger:
1/1 = 1
1/0,5 = 2
1/0,25 = 4
1/0 = ∞

and

1/-1 = -1
1/-0,5 = -2
1/-0,25 = -4
1/0 = -∞

by dividing zero you get both ∞ and -∞ therefore it's meaningless.

>I guarantee I know more about math than you.

can't understand the concept of 0.

go 0/0 yourself

this

You are correct

>highschool
>degree
Choose one. I do have a degree though.

You're proving me right because that's basic math. I don't see the counterargument there at all.

0 isn't a number, it's nothing. 1/0 is a false equation because you simply cannot divide by it. It's an imaginary number. 1/0, if anything, is 1.

Ironic you say that.

infinity is not a number. x/0 is undefined. Learn some algebra.

degree?

must be gender studies

Why are you such a numberist? 0/0 identifies as 1 so that's what it is. Bigot

I'll take the bait.

1/0 is NOT infinity. What you posted is 1/x as x approaches 0 from the right (+) and left (-). 1/x APPROACHES infinity (i.e keeps growing) as x approaches 0 from the right, and APPROACHES negative infinity as x approaches 0 from the left. However 1/0 does not exist.

>Math is something no one needs to know besides the basics

Yeah I mean it's not like math is used in literally everything we build from computer to buildings to cars. It's clear you don't know shit.

>he can't rebut my statements so resorts to making false assumptions
Bait or a genuine retard. Either way you're a dipshit. Also, it's a masters in Computer Science. I was programming fast inverse square roots in assembly before you were out of diapers, son.

And with apps like Photomath and developments in AI it's pointless for anyone to know advanced mathematics, unless you're claiming >muh job security

I am not "numberist".

BUT if you study Calculus you will understand the concept of 0/0.

literally the graph of what I just wrote

Number value is a social construct. You are still living in the 1950s and are literally Hitler.

Mathematics makes you question assumptions and argue in a way that makes sense. Both are very useful skills in real life.

And how can we make those apps like Photomath and AI?
Say it with me nigger
>Because
>we
>learn
>math

Try this on /sci/

Assume 0/0 = 1
5*1=5
It follows through substitution 5*(0/0)=5
The communitive property implies (5*0)/0=5
So 0/0=5
Thus, 1=5

You broke math asshole

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one.

So you agree then?

The thing is, everything before and after 0 exists. 0 does not, thus making x/0 a false equation.

>muh job security

AI doesn't require advanced math at all. It's incredibly basic. Only a select few even need to study advanced math for apps such as Photomath, but it should not be taught in schools beyond the basics. Which is my initial point. I guess you're too stupid to comprehend basic logic.

Oh my god you are no older than 13 I would bet my life on it.

Division by x is defined as multiplication by the inverse of x.

The inverse of x is defined as a number y such that x*y = 1.

If x=0, x*y = 0*y = 0, so x*y = 1 is impossible. Therefore 0 doesn't have an inverse.

If 0 doesn't have an inverse, we can't define division by 0. And that is why you can't divide by 0.

This

I'm saying if the asypmptote of both sides of y axis approached infinity, I'd say it's pratically okay to call it ∞.

for example 1/0,999... = 1

Jews created the math so let's blame them.

Would you honestly do that? I'm willing to prove (in private) if you're willing to take your life on cam (in private).

>you can't divide by 0
So, in other words it's a false equation. Just like 0^0. Yet retarded mathematicians claim it to be 1.

Not sure if dumb or edgy 13 year old. Neither Photomath nor AI can do abstract thinking with math that drives the innovations in technology that we so desire.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRRolKTlF6Q

/thread

can anyone explain the 0^0=1 thing?

> I was programming fast inverse square roots in assembly before you were out of diapers, son.

kek whos bullshiting now

>what are neural networks, expert systems, or fuzzy systems
Nothing that requires abstract mathematics. Only basic math.

As I said, only apps such as Photomath will require advanced math as it's based around advanced math. That and advanced physics, but the two come almost hand-in-hand.

Well, I'm saying that you saying that is wrong. Because it is. The set 1/x : xeR has an infimum at 0 ( not a minimum, it never actually reaches 0) but no upper bound. Infinity is not a number.

Maths is not something you can just change because you don't understand it yourself. I challenge you to prove anything you are claiming.

It's wrong.

0^0=1 works in normal numbers lim x -> 0
It starts to get shady and goes to shit in complex numbers when you introduce one more axis

No, because if you ARE older than 13 you should kill yourself for being so stupid.

>>Would you honestly do that?
>No
Then you're not a man of your word and everything you say is completely meaningless.

lim x -> 0 1/x = - infinity

At least I'm not literally retarded.

Obviously, but x/0 isn't anything. You'll never reach 0 because 0 and infinity are imaginary numbers; neither exist. It's not a very hard concept to grasp.

I think you are.

Math goes even further than just for innovation. It's used in economics to try and predict the future of it and used is quantum physics to describe the nature of reality. A lot of that math is thaught in school so people can study these fields instead of becoming a brainless retard.

Work on your English before attempting to rebut my statements.

Well, whatever you think is wrong because you have the mind of an idiot child.

Look how your entire argument devolved into namecalling. That's proof you know nothing of what you initially attempted to rebut, thus making you the retard. But go on, keep making a mockery of your own self; I'm having a good laugh at you right now.

Well, I'm happy for you. From the sounds of it you need something to laugh at from time to time. Your life must be pretty hard being so stupid. I hope you are younger that 13 because if not, you are going to be disappointed in how stupid you are for the rest of your life.

0 is not a representation of nothing you fag, its a viable solution to any function, when there is no solution then there is no solution, zero is just a fucking number, the exact middle or a beggining of the system or a set, go back to the 6th grade you fucking pathetic neckbeard cellar mathematician, nobody gives a shit about your dumbass theories lmao
>look mom im smarter than all of thos peopel that graduated when i failed the grade see i am not retar mum :(((

>all of those assumptions
Hello there, Good Will Hunting!

>0 - it's a viable solution to any function
What the fuck are you babbling on about now?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Man you are fucking self parody

holy shit you really failed those classes didnt you

I refuse to believe this isn't bait
There is literally no way someone can be this retarded

1/0 cannot be 0 because the closer numbers are to 0 like 0.00000000000000001 it will just get super close to 0 but will never reach it.

I don't know which of you is which, but I do know you're both idiots that devolve even the most basic of arguments into namecalling.

>super close
Learn that in your textbook, did you?

>he didn't get a degree in high school
t. special ed classes

But In real life we treat them as two singularitys and work between them.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

kek

Look mate. Doesn't matter what you say post claiming 0 isn't a number, you are branded a retard.

Degrees aren't handed out like candy here. Unlike your shithole burgerland.

In pompous mathematic lecture halls you do. In real life, anyone with half a brain can comprehend 0 equals nothing; does not exist.

>you are branded a retard
I'm certain you're baiting now.

0/0 is undefined. It is not a false equation in and of itself because it is an expression, not an equation, and expressions cannot be true or false. However, any equation with 0/0 as an involved expression is immediately neither true nor false, but instead malformed.

0^0 is technically also undefined. The reason it's often called 1 is because the limit of x^0 as x approaches 0 is 1. However, the limit of 0^x as x approaches 0 from the positive side is 0, and as it approaches 0 from the negative side, there is no limit; therefore, the decision that 0^0 ~= 1 is clearly biased.

this is now a bestiality hentai thread

> 0.000000000000000000001

god damn, some numbers out there are really close to zero, if you're that small you may as well fucking give up for all the difference you'll make

fucking niggernumbers

>not calculating the trajectory a rocket ship will use to go to the moon to the undecillionth decimal

This is the kind of jargon I aforementioned. Arguing semantics over such a basic principle shows nothing more than >muh job security

All you actually did was change the wording of my initial statements, except you claim it's undefined, which is only true because there isn't an answer. And indeed there isn't, because 0 doesn't exist, thus claiming x/0 = y is a false equation.

0^0 = 1 is a false equation.

No different from the BLACKED threads, then?

so if 0 doesn't exist, is 3-3=0 a false equation?

It's pretty easy user
is just retarded

2^2 = 4, and 4/4 = 1.
Substitute 4 for 2^2 and you have 2^2/2^2 = 4/4 = 1.
There is also a parallel set of rules regarding exponent division that goes like this:

2^4/2^2 = 16/4 = 4
You will notice that 2^4/2^2 = 2^2, which is the same if we took 2^4 and subtracted the divisors exponent.
Another example:
4^5/4^3 = 4^2 because an exponent is really just repeating multiples, so 4*4*4*4*4/4*4*4 is obviously going to be 4*4 after we cancel like terms. I hope I did a good enough job here.

3 sticks minus 3 sticks equals no sticks. There are no sticks; the sticks do not exist. Is it really that difficult to understand?

0/0 is undefined because it's a question that asks "how many 0s will you get if you divide it into no parts?"

Alternatively, "how many 0s does it take to get zero?"

To both, the answer is 1. and 2. and 3. and 4. And 0.
It's every answer put together.

1/0 is undefined too, but for an entirely different reason.
"How many 0s will it take to get 1?" There are no solutions. Even if you get an infinite number of zeros, their collective sum will surmount to 0. Thus, no solution; undefined.

0 sticks is a numerical representation of no sticks. Is it really that difficult to understand?

Actually 0/0 and 0^0 are indeterminate.

"Undefined": a real or complex limit with any signum and infinite magnitude, such as 1/0. So named because without the assumption of a Riemann sphere, no such number can exist; there are no infinite real or complex numbers of ANY signum. It is "undefined" because there is no number to be its "definition."

"Indeterminate": a real or complex limit with any signum and any finite magnitude. It is "indeterminate" because ALL real or complex numbers fit this description, so it is impossible to "determine" one specific definition, because to do so would be to fallaciously omit all others.

istg you people just dont know your limits

>ITT: College rejects argue math theorems

3-3=0 is true
However, when you say 0^0 = 1 it's false. Exponentially getting closer to 0 proves nothing because all numbers above 0 exist, obviously.

>muh job security

I wish I could just leave this thread but his idiocy keeps pulling me back

x/0 = y is indeed a false equation. However, 0 = y/x is not necessarily a false equation, so your claim that x/0 = y is a false equation BECAUSE "0 does not exist" is false.

0^0 = 1 is a false equation. Lim x->0 [x^0] = 1 is a true equation. So is Lim x->0+ [0^x] = 0. So is Lim x->0- [0^x] DNE.

ok, how about 5^0=1 ? whats that in sticks?

Rule of power:

1 = x^n / x^n = x^(n-n) = x^0

subsitute x=0

I I mean if you wanna get really abstract 0^0 is defined to be 1 because otherwise math breaks. One finds many frustrating "Because it has to be this way" in math. It doesn't make you less retarded though