What do you guys like about Sup Forums?

what do you guys like about Sup Forums?

Being anonymous, random shit occurring everyday, low amount of rules, events

that it isnt Facebook

The keks

Why do you ask OP?

Keks and its the only place I can find other degenerates.

I like how ideas aren't policed here, and people are allowed tk express opinions without repercussion. That's a trait only really held by this place and I appreciate it immensely.

The 12 year old are annoying alright and it's often boring but there's one thing that's makes me come here: THERE IS NO WOMEN HERE TO FILL THE SITE WITH THEIR ATTENTION WHORING LIKE THEY DO EVERYWHERE THEY GO. I can't stand women and I'm not even a social outcast. They ruin every social,cultural and artistic medium they encounter because they always use these things to gain attention. Women have no interest in anything except gaining more attention from men than other women and making men worship them. That's why all popular things become shit because women say they "like this song" or "posted this funny fb pic" only to get attention and in the process ruin those platforms. This is because they don't choose quality things for enjoyment, they instead abuse them as attention platforms while ignoring the quality of what they are using which leads to the ruining of popular things.

Sup Forums is fairly normie at this point but at least there's no fucking women here!

Nice Dalas mem

wow that is fucking spot on

Thanks, I was just being honest with things, every popular medium outside of this is ruined solely by women being attention Whores.

Anonymity, +18 shit, taboo shit and an interesting insight in to people's behaviour when they're anonymous (for example, nigga hate)

Go look around some of the boards that arent filled with hundreds of trolls who lose it when someone shoehorns in a nigger or a fag into something (basically none of the high traffic generic interest/topic boards) and you still find nice image content and positive community contributions in most places. You still find those things in Sup Forums and Sup Forums etc., but they are browsed by way more retards who endlessly try and whip up e-drama about retarded shit that was a decade or so ago more common here (but now it comes without the irony)

I guess you haven't seen the many attention whore posts here, or at least, the many threads of neckbeards pretending to be girls and 300 replies of idiots taking the bait. I'm sure they're plenty of grils on here they are just smart enough not to flaunt their tits around.

that is why im here

That I can be the part of history.

What some people don't realise about said freedom is that it doesn't necessarily mean you're right in the real world, which tends to be a big big problem for you silly (fake) skinheads of Sup Forums

fag

It is a amazing forum
full with high spirited people
it has a massive good vibe

>which tends to be a big big problem for you silly (fake) skinheads of Sup Forums

What did user mean by this?

Filters mostly, without it i wouldn't still be here.