OK Sup Forums we are gonna make a list of small or insignificant things that shouldn’t drive you crazy but do

OK Sup Forums we are gonna make a list of small or insignificant things that shouldn’t drive you crazy but do.

I’ll start:

>When someone lists two numbers in reverse numerical order
“Yeah I should be there in like 15 or 10 minutes...”

>Making a literal statement only to have someone ask me what I mean
“Can you get me the hammer user? It’s in the top drawer”
*Check top drawer - no hammer exists*
“It’s not there - anywhere else it could be?”
“What do you mean it’s not there?”

What the fuck do you think I mean you autist?

When people talk while they're yawning.

when people go on anonymous thread boards to post about first world problems
"when dat nigga you was gonna fuck has HIV" - the entire country of Kenya. :(

Women

People using ellipses..... for everything.... or in place of commas... as if it is a suitable use for a pause... however... sometimes it makes me.... want to .....
kill.....

When people repeat what you just said, but in a question for no reason.
>waitress walks up to the table
>what can I get you folks to drink today
>I'll have a coke
>you'll have a coke?
No I want a fucking sprite.

it's contractions that don't get me.

you fucking moron.. this is called communication feedback. they are repeating it back to you to make sure you didn't spaghetti out of your pockets and just say coke when you meant sprint you cuntfuck.

People who try and finish your sentences all the time but are usually wrong about what you were going to say.

"Could care less"
>It's 'couldn't care less', you fucking retarded Americans.

>small or insignificant things that shouldn’t drive you crazy but do.

I'm the one.

how can you quantity the amount of care they may or may not posses

People who after they pay while waiting in like a convenience store or something that cant seem to get their change/card back in their wallet in a timely manner.
>yes you're holding up the entire line
>yes the people behind you are judging you
Get your shit and go jesus.

This, or "seen". I have a friend who say's "I seen him yesterday", so does my wife's whole family.

And she wonders why we never visit...

Omg my friends from Philly do this shit all the time. Learnt is another one.

When People Write Like This For No Fucking Reason, Makes Me Mad

I live in a small town with a very high number of elderly and they think it's OK to chat to the shopkeeper while I'm waiting to pay and GTFO to get to work.

Niggers

I cant even.

Fat people riding the handicap carts and grocery stores.
Idk why.
It just makes me so angry.
I want to kick them.

They have hormonal conditions.

Speaking internet lingo or text speech aloud.
Like literally saying L.o.l.
Get hit by a bus.

This.

not sure how to say this so i’ll just give an example

when people say something like “every blanket isn’t green” when really they mean “not every blanket is green”

People with bad grammer fucking drive me nuts.

People actually write like that? I thought it was some function on the app or keypad I hadn't previously found. But It Is Really Fucking Annoying To Try To Write Like This.

Those fucking plastic folder things that you can never put paper inside.

it’s always blacks people that type like that. idk why

Learnt British. Go read Harry potter

Kek.

when black girls call each other sis

Shouldn't haven't married a nigger if you don't like it.

and filthy fucking nigger-dick loving thot whores

It's harder, why do it???

I don't think my nigga tyquon read Harry potter.

Oh no, my wife doesn't do it. She can't stand it either. But her family is white trash. She's the only one who graduated from college in her entire family.

80's radio stations.

The commercials, the music, the whole vibe is just fucking retarded and I get very irritated if its playing around me while I'm working.

People who walk on the wrong side of the sidewalk and don't move, even when I could easily go around them it pisses me off to a ridiculous level.

when family members ask me how college is going

every. fucking. day.

When you do a bump of meth at midnight because you're drunk and forget that it will keep you up for 24 hours straight so you end up trying to masturbate, but your dick won't get hard and you end up rubbing all the skin off your dick and show up at the funeral all sketched out and with a throbbing sore dick and don't know how to explain to your wife why you look like shit and can't have sex for a week.

they are repeating it back to you to make sure you didn't spaghetti out of your pockets and just say coke when you meant sprint you cuntfuck.

just say coke when you meant sprint you cuntfuck.

when you meant sprint

sprint

Who's the cuntfuck?

People who throw rubbish on the ground when they are but 10 feet from a bin. I'm not an eco warrior by any means but this shit just infuriates me.

When people put glass cups in the bottom of the sink almost guaranteeing broken glass everywhere
When people put forks/knives on top of the frying pans

this

>people that greentext without greentexting
>cuntfuck.jpg

when my dog doesn't watch me when I masturbate. He used to do it all the time but now it's like he's lost interest

People who confuse "learn" and "teach"/"borrow" and "lend"

>I don't know how to wipe my arse, can you learn me?

>I need some money, can I lend some off you?

w..when people think i’m weird for being a submissive dude. :( it makes me sad. i can’t control myslef

Dude. I literally know exactly how this feels. Except it was a wedding and not a funeral.

This actuallyhappened to me last weekend. I'm 39 years old and have no idea what possessed me to try meth. This is my pet peeve.

>>people that greentext without greentexting
>>cuntfuck.jpg

That was caused by homestuck
One of the trolls talked like that
Faggots online started copying

Meth is great nigga

Ugh. If you had 48 hours to kill with no one contacting you, it might be a fun drug. But that was fucked.

when they're grammar is way to bad for there age

I got tired of waiting on a corner for some drug dealer to sell me shitty coke, so I sorted out that dark net thing. Dream market. But now I can just order whatever the fuck I want in the mail. Meth was the latest frontier.

Last one on the list is mescaline. And now I have a gram of meth I don't know what to do with. I have 3 young kids, so I can't really do it.

.. the answer is obvious.
give it to your kids.
shit would be so funny.

Hate it when this happens.

you made it a bit too obvious

I heard dream was shit and filled with scammers, how was it?

Nah. They're ages 5, 7, 9. Smart kids too.

Never had a problem. Got every single delivery without fail. I'm in Canada, so I generally kept to Canadian dealers, but I've had about 10 deliveries without problems.

yeah. a little too old for it to be hilarious.
you could probably sell them as sex slaves and use the proceeds to buy more drugs though.
any of them a girl? ill buy her.

Edge lord. Kek.

> You just know this lonely, greasy piggy looks like the slovenly child from 'Gamer'.

Fat people who blame genetics/hormones/ whatever else but never themselves.
People in public places generally not paying attention to their surroundings, like standing in the middle of a walk way or getting angry at you if they run into you.
People who make scenes in public acting like a bunch of Neanderthals.
People who talk louder than goddamn sports announcers, I literally dont understand how they don't realize their voice is 10x louder than everyone else's

what does he look like?
i am lonely and havent showered for like 2 days.

this is a surprisingly non-autistic thread

Girls with drawn on eyebrows

i hate it when people are not white.

girls with drawn on vaginas

>the irritating sound people make when they smack their lips while they eat
> worst yet when someone insists on having creamy fettuccine and the noise is coupled by the nauseating asscum cream all over their shitty lips
makes me go crazy

I hate when you are pounding it and she starts to cry and ask when she can go home.
bitch, i took you and you are mine forever.

Sounds like you might have a mild form of that disorder, dk the name. The sound of people eating makes you go crazy.

When girls sit like this in church. Pisses me off, but shouldn't.

people who say something to you, but when you dont hear them and then ask them to repeat themselves, they so "never mind" like they didnt even want to talk to you in the first place

Hahahaha I know this feeling except not with meth, but with Adderall (I have a legal prescription). Only for me it goes like this

>take Adderall early in the morning
>smoke some weed
>once Adderall is kicking in go ahead and pour myself a stiff drink
>browse Sup Forums and inevitably see something that turns me on
>could just masturbate but end up getting sucked into Adderall mode and keep searching for the next best video/image
>before long, I'm drunk, dick is limp, and skin becomes raw from trying to masturbate with flaccid benis

Oh, speed.

i do that all the time.
i often will mumble a joke or pun and i dont want to repeat it because it wouldnt be funny unless it was timed right.

Where's the 'like' button on this site?

I think of "sis" as more of a white thing...

either way, hearing someone say it makes me cringe

thailand flag still looks like a mouth

not so much edgy as it is dark