It's Sunday night

Who here Eagle? Andrew Jackson Council reporting in.

Other urls found in this thread:

scouting.org/MembershipStandards/Resolution/Resolution.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checking in. Chief Seattle council I think, its been a while

It's been a while for me too. I'm in a nostalgia mood for the last several months.

Mt. Diablo Silverado Council, CA here

yea my troop was a lot of fun. i miss summer camp. This is where i went. Camp Parsons was sick.

I miss Boy Scouts so much I'm joining the army.

Because I'm an idiot.

Family is mad disappointed, though.

We mostly hung around the SE US. Camp Ore in AR and Camp Manchester in KY were fun. Also, Cumberland Caverns in TN was fun too. Our troop was very active. We had at least one cam pout each month except for when we "adjourned" during the summer months. We did however try to have one big summer camp out though for a week.

I regret not joining the army. I'd always heard that there's an instant promotion for being an Eagle Scout.

yea when i eagled we were balls deep in iraq and i wasnt going to go over there and get my ass blown off by an ied. Probably would have been fun to see the world though.

The navy, aside from all teh buttsex jokes, always seemed cool to me. You're relatively safe and out of harms way while also getting to travel and see the world instead of going on deployment to Iraq and occasionally being housed on a base in Nebraska. Iraq was always my secret reason for not joining the Army as well. I would have loved to go after Nazi's with piano wire or "slapped a Jap" but that war wasn't for me.

CT council reporting in

yeah you get PV2 but so does everyone else after 6 months

Annapolis, MD here. I can swim to the naval Academy. Joining up with the Marines soon.

What about officers? I don't imagine there's anything for them. Here was our old Andrew Jackson Council patch.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

is it bad that I molested 4 boys in my troop? one in the shower, three in my tent. One boy cried for 10 minutes because I came in his eye

Sam Houston Area Council

impossible. gays arent allowed in scouts

Small world. My son is in AJ council area.

yes they are you fucking bigot

>WHEREAS, the Boy Scouts of America does not have an agenda on the matter of sexual orientation, and resolving this complex issue is not the role of the organization, nor may any member use Scouting to promote or advance any social or political position or agenda
scouting.org/MembershipStandards/Resolution/Resolution.aspx

can I fuck him? how old is he?

Obvious troll is obvious.

You don't have a son, that's the kind of meme a 12 year old would post.

Can I fuck you?

Yeah. Can we fuck you?

Northern star council reporting.

look at all these edges

So much for a scout is physically strong, morally straight and mentally awake.

Mah nigga. Troop 262 here

lol, every time I said the "morally straight" part of the oath, I chuckled inside.

Also we had a running joke where for benediction, we would make a hand gesture of stroking a massive dick up and down while saying "may the great scout master ..."

You think my last post was edgy? Wait until you see this one...

Represent!
What district?
Dan patch here.

keep them coming

Is that photo from the last time you went with your troop to scout camp or some shit?

I have no clue wich district desu I need to dust off my uniform and check

No, but this one is

Will do. Ayn Rand's "We The Living" was my favorite novel for a while.

So what did you guys do for your Eagle projects?

your mom

You're a clubby chaser eh? Pretty fucking gross bud

South Florida council reporting

Pine Burr Area council.

I hate scouts so much now. There's only a few kids that actually want to go out and camp/hike/kayak/canoe/shoot/build shit. Bunch of fat fucks now or kids that don't want to be there.

got a shitload of toys for poor kids

Yeah I can't find the info , but one if the the ones in Minnesota.

That's pretty cool, sounds easy and fast, was it?

Oh what up! Northwest (DYB) representing here

circle ten here, our camps suck.

park benches.

Voter registration drive.

What's DYB? My troop never drilled that info into us.

verdugo hills, CA eagle checking in

Northwest saying. Whenever anyone says our name at a lodge event we are supposed to shout "do your best".
Kaposia Chapter tried copying it, but theirs is ass

Sam Houston council I think. Whatever the council for Houston is.

stopped right before eagle because my family a shit but i got these sick ass coins in 2010. i dont have a picture and cant find them online. troop 222 reporting in

Oh nice, I thought it was an acronym for some technical term, what Scoutcamp did you use? Manypoint or Tahmahawk?

ive got all the 3 of the northeast Georgia 100 year coins and the 75th anniversary for scouts in the area.

Patriot's Path Council

[spoiler]one of them dirty Mormon troops[/spoiler]

anyone ever been to rainey mountain in georgia, shit was cash

Same, Mormon troops are only annoying because of firesides desu.

firesides? what are those?

I would think the main reason Mormon troops suck is because their anuses are protected by G_D from funetration

Eagle here. Don't regret it but scouting has turned to shit. I remember at my last summer camp they bought computers and they had photoshop and other bullshit and my entire troop took them. Archery was fun and so was COPE. MI by the way.

Eagle Scout Here
Boy Scouts are the last bastion of masculinity for young men

Tomahawk ofc

colonial virginia council ere

Flint River Council here.

Anyone else get the triple crown?

The most fun you have is when you break the rules, that's goes for any troop.

I fucking hated Tahmahawk, Manypoint was my favorite, Sioux camp Tahmahawk had asshole counselors.

also
>not a single non-burger flag itt
feels good

Greater Alabama Council user here. Am an eagle.

Eagle here
Heart of America Council
HOAC

Based Patch

Eagle here. Had a court of honor for a friend today. Tinker's Creek

I agree. That's why I think rape should be illegal... so that when you're stripping a crying 11 year old boy nude and getting ready to funetrate him, you can say, "fuck the police" as you huddle over his thin, tight, farmer-tanned skin and virgin bubble butt

SHHHH!!! Don't jinx it.

These threads always do pretty well.

me

me2

always went to parsons

I feel like BSA is one of the few things preventing young men from becoming total pussies.

you guys wanna do more datamining so this thread doesnt get stale?
what was your

>favorite merit badge

>worse merit badge

bonus question

>most memorable summer camp memory

Reporting in. Rio Grande Valley here. By the time I was an oldfag in scouts I was the only one left by a few years so it was a lax situation of guiding the youngfags and being permanent OA Rep.
>president tries to get uppity and make me do shit beyond teaching and organizing
>topkek, fuck off
>I'd then ensure he doesn't get re-elected

worst*

I only made it to life unfortunately. : /

I stopped doing scouts when it turned out one of the local leaders was a pedofag with one of the kids, really sucks that muh eagle scout chance was stolen from me because of a faggot pedo kike

>didnt have a favorite badge
>dog care or whatever
>kicked a kid of a rival troop down a hill

kek

how old was the boy?

Makes sense that all you cucks were giant fucking turbovirgin nerds in highschool.

Anyone that stayed in scouts long enough to get eagle was a giant nerd don't even try to deny it. You faggots probably never even seen a pussy. Hahahahahaha

in a younger troop than me, but my parents made me quit after it happened, i was the second rank of actual scouts, but I can't remember much else about it, it was something like 10 years ago

does underage boypussy count?

actually, probably more like 15 years now

>Shotgun shooting, because of course it is.
>Citizenship in the community, because it was annoying to get.
>Beat the chess counselor at chess.
(The staff said he hadn't been beaten in months and were very impressed, but he wasn't even that great, lol.)

Sioux is ass lol. Chippewa is the only right option. Also, OA is the best because it's only for people who's parents didn't just make them join scouts, and no one cares about rules in it

Middle Tennessee Council here. Joined when I was 16 so I had to rush for Eagle

favorite was archery, parents were strict NOGUNZ

>fucking knot tying

I only got to go to two summer camps, but the campfire stories and songs were fun and the camp deserts were amazing, also, orange half pancakes are the shit

Troop 711?

Lots of other countries founded scouting organizations. I guess they failed to get popular.

I tried to get into Venture Scouts and Sea Scouts after I turned 18, since they let you stay up to 21. Both local troops sucked. The Venture troop was run by a bunch of girls, and they had poor communication and leadership. The Sea Scouts had almost no members, then went down to NO other active members by the time I left.

West TN area council checking in.

My troop sucks ass now because 5 autismos joined last year. Now we have to designate everything around them

It used to be like that

Then companies strong-armed the BSA to let gays in or else they would stop giving the scouts donations

This actually happened

The BSA compromised values for money

As an Eagle, I'm ashamed

But anyways
>Parma, OH represent

Life scout here. I was in a troop in Memphis back in the late 90's/early 2000's.

not gonna say, (even if I remembered) that would make doxing too easy

Thunderbird Council, IL eagle here

Owassippe summer camp?

Can you stop fagging up the thread. Nobody believes the shit you're posting. Fuck off.

I never finished my Eagle project so I didn't make Eagle. Our troop was really based; the scoutmasters were our dads or close friends of theirs so it was a tight knit group. Camping trips once a month.

RIP Scott and Brandon

3 Rivers Council Reporting in Sir!