So im about to lose my house, no job, no one else will take me soon enough, and i cant stay with relatives...

So im about to lose my house, no job, no one else will take me soon enough, and i cant stay with relatives. I may be screwed soon.

Anyway. Girls you want more of thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/dHIzN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where you from OP?

Same

I have less than a year to move out, I'm currently the only one of my family making a weekly income so I'm stuck between saving that money for moving out and paying what bills, gas, or groceries can't be paid for

Shit's stressful user, I believe in you

Colorado. Middle of nowhere

Thanks user. A little faith goes a long way when youve almost given up

Well, you could find a hot teenage girl, sneak into her house at night and kill her whole family in front of her then rape her and live in their house for the next few months.

Just an option.

Bonus points if you wear the dad's face as a mask for the entire duration.

Haha. Thanks for the tips.

find an ugly chick to take you in.

You welcome :)

In all seriousness, start looking on craigslist for odd-job labor work. Or a temp agency, you can usually get a minimum wage job without a few days.

If you can't afford a place to stay, start researching free places for homeless people (if you live in the middle of nowhere this won't really be possible). Otherwise, make sure you have a car you can sleep in, and enough blankets since its about to get cold. And find a secret place to park. Find a gas station that has free showers, and a McDonalds with free wifi.

Can anyone dump or give sauce to this chick? Apparently her name is Aly and she is either on Instagram or Facebook

Hahaha priorities, you haz dem

Her eyebrows are pretty nice for drawn on

I know but my eyes are on her ass and lips and imagining my dick between them

Im hoping to find pics similiar to this

Do you have sauce or name of her, Sup Forumsro?

Not on the girl in the first four.

I only have 'fuckmyusername' as a name for the last one. I have a link to an imgur album somewhere. If i can find it all post it.

I'll gladly take anything you can give

m.imgur.com/a/dHIzN

There you go, its a big gallery. I alsohave a couple webm if they are small enough to post

Ay thanks man